Standard Survival Forums

2014-08-25T01:30:45+00:00

This is my base. It's something very precious to me, and therefore something I don't want to move on from by joining a group. It is also, very, very ingenious.

As you can see here, it is damn near perfectly camoflouged. Dinner, as much of a butt munch as you were to my old group, you teached me one very important thing- The most valueble asset for a group is secrecy.

It has 10 floors, all underground and therefore infiniatly expandible (Not literally, but farther than most sane people will make it)

If I made a group I planned to make a shuttle system by Minecart to quickly travel between bases.

Here she is, my pride and joy of a base.

2014-08-25T01:32:26+00:00

explorer_322
This is my base. It's something very precious to me, and therefore something I don't want to move on from by joining a group. It is also, very, very ingenious.

As you can see here, it is damn near perfectly camoflouged. Dinner, as much of a butt munch as you were to my old group, you teached me one very important thing- The most valueble asset for a group is secrecy.

It has 10 floors, all underground and therefore infiniatly expandible (Not literally, but farther than most sane people will make it)

If I made a group I planned to make a shuttle system by Minecart to quickly travel between bases.

I don't get it. What base?

2014-08-25T01:36:43+00:00

Blueshift_268
explorer_322

I don't get it. What base?

That's the beauty of it. That 2x2 hole is an entrance to a very concealed base.

Heres the inside.

And all I have to do to disguise it is put 2 blocks of worthless dirt down to cover the hole.
Edited by explorer_322 2014-08-25T01:38:25+00:00

2015-05-14T03:13:31+00:00

I love it.

2015-05-20T17:15:13+00:00

So beautiful.

Beautiful in Ghost language means making my eyes bleed.
You must login before you can post a reply