Standard Survival Forums

2014-03-01T09:07:06+00:00

So I have been exploring cause in bored, and i thought why not make a cool base
i was looking for a nice place far away, so i travelled ontop of the nether… i found a nether portal that lead me to and underwater cave and i went up and i found my old skybase! xD the i continued to go and i found this amazing AMAZING peice of land i already have ideas for a build here xDbut any where her are some pictures of the snowy part.

Now tell me this isnt cool

2014-03-01T21:47:26+00:00

Alexis3142So I have been exploring cause in bored, and i thought why not make a cool base
i was looking for a nice place far away, so i travelled ontop of the nether… i found a nether portal that lead me to and underwater cave and i went up and i found my old skybase! xD the i continued to go and i found this amazing AMAZING peice of land i already have ideas for a build here xDbut any where her are some pictures of the snowy part.

Now tell me this isnt cool

Look at that anti-xray Lag xD

2014-03-03T23:21:48+00:00

Congrats! Looks like you discovered the area where new generation started for the 1.7 spawns.

2014-03-04T13:28:20+00:00

Alexis, I suggest not starting anything major you only have about 30ish days before the reset. It's a neat area just don't invest too much time into it.
You must login before you can post a reply