Standard Survival Forums

2022-02-22T15:34:04+00:00

I just had a nightmare where Hagar was accusing me of x-raying. I rejoined the server after a long time and all I did was mine for diamonds. My number on the board went up really fast but it was nowhere near what I did in SSV. I was so pissed he had come after me of all people. I was known to put ridiculous amounts of hours into grinding. The crazy thing though is that in my dream I did cheat. For whatever reason in my dream the spawn area of the map was made of ice in the ground instead of stone. This ice was super easy to x-ray and I took advantage of that. Hagar banned me without proof which made me really angry even though I did it. After enough complaining he gave me a chance to defend myself. He asked me for my minecode phone number and started calling my contacts asking them information about my behavior. He couldn’t get enough information to convict me. I thought I was off free then all of a sudden we were in a fucking court scene. Server was the judge and Hagar was of course the prosecutor. Chakra was my lawyer. My wife(Jezza) and son(Furious_Mittens) watched silently from the benches. The jury was made up of Silo, Beastly, Persephone, Adonis(Nef), Katrina, Mr_Frizz, Tincon, Simbiosis, FurryCarrot, Lightpaths, Violet, and Ember. The trial lasted for hours upon hours over multiple days. Hundreds of players were brought to the stands to testify. Bretttllla, Reven, Fabian, Grillzilla, Shadowie, Xremmus, Hannah, Sudja, Everbad, Hades, Barri, Undead, SacredArchitect, Personality Disorder, Blues, Trixx, Kake, Timboslyce, Charis, Format, Omar, TheShiftyNick, Goldy, Hugh, Crezy, Clee, Lucan, Apollo, Jester, CrimsonAngel, Apv, and Ellyll are just some of the players who testified. I thought everything was over when Hagar brought Team Awesome to the stands who is notorious for hating me. But then something miraculous happened. Jtob took the stand and gave the most passionate and elegant speech the world has ever seen. He ended the speech by telling everyone he was black and went to high school with SacredArchitect. Thanks to Jtob I got off free and Hagars credibility was ruined. The moral of the story? Get rolled Hagar you fkin nerd.

2022-02-22T16:21:49+00:00

I have an idea for you. Maybe instead of taking the time to craft these monumental stories, you should instead write a biography of a specific player every week—kind of like "Before they were famous" but for SS. You seem to have quite a lot of time in your hands and vast knowledge of SS players. Don't let me down, Frain.

2022-02-22T16:48:37+00:00

Frain_Breeze
I just had a nightmare where Hagar was accusing me of x-raying. I rejoined the server after a long time and all I did was mine for diamonds. My number on the board went up really fast but it was nowhere near what I did in SSV. I was so pissed he had come after me of all people. I was known to put ridiculous amounts of hours into grinding. The crazy thing though is that in my dream I did cheat. For whatever reason in my dream the spawn area of the map was made of ice in the ground instead of stone. This ice was super easy to x-ray and I took advantage of that. Hagar banned me without proof which made me really angry even though I did it. After enough complaining he gave me a chance to defend myself. He asked me for my minecode phone number and started calling my contacts asking them information about my behavior. He couldn’t get enough information to convict me. I thought I was off free then all of a sudden we were in a fucking court scene. Server was the judge and Hagar was of course the prosecutor. Chakra was my lawyer. My wife(Jezza) and son(Furious_Mittens) watched silently from the benches. The jury was made up of Silo, Beastly, Persephone, Adonis(Nef), Katrina, Mr_Frizz, Tincon, Simbiosis, FurryCarrot, Lightpaths, Violet, and Ember. The trial lasted for hours upon hours over multiple days. Hundreds of players were brought to the stands to testify. Bretttllla, Reven, Fabian, Grillzilla, Shadowie, Xremmus, Hannah, Sudja, Everbad, Hades, Barri, Undead, SacredArchitect, Personality Disorder, Blues, Trixx, Kake, Timboslyce, Charis, Format, Omar, TheShiftyNick, Goldy, Hugh, Crezy, Clee, Lucan, Apollo, Jester, CrimsonAngel, Apv, and Ellyll are just some of the players who testified. I thought everything was over when Hagar brought Team Awesome to the stands who is notorious for hating me. But then something miraculous happened. Jtob took the stand and gave the most passionate and elegant speech the world has ever seen. He ended the speech by telling everyone he was black and went to high school with SacredArchitect. Thanks to Jtob I got off free and Hagars credibility was ruined. The moral of the story? Get rolled Hagar you fkin nerd.

Wow I had that same dream a few nights ago

2022-02-22T18:36:21+00:00

lol

I will appeal to the Supreme Court of SS

2022-02-22T18:41:27+00:00

Frain_Breeze

Stage 3 of the SS addiction

2022-03-03T11:14:52+00:00

LMFAO

2022-03-03T17:23:21+00:00

After all this time, I'm still irrelevant. Oh well.

2022-03-03T21:07:01+00:00

Jamesology101

You are part of the face of SS. You're an SS3 vet. Don't diminish yourself, James.

2022-03-13T18:25:48+00:00

interesting

2022-03-13T23:58:27+00:00

I would love to hear Grillzilla testify.

2022-03-18T16:09:56+00:00

Jamesology101

fr wtf

2022-03-29T20:56:39+00:00

Jamesology101

Happens to the best of us.
You must login before you can post a reply