Standard Survival Forums

Pages: 1 2 3

2017-09-28T03:38:15+00:00

Edited - I sad a lot of obscene things regarding this incident. My apologizes for the attack on your moral character Silo. The topic digressed ever so deep, and i've learned a valuable lesson in my own game etiquette, your welcome to hang any time.

For those interested in seeing my melt down, no reason to hide my ridiculous word vomit. I have not edited any of the post below this line.

What a great character of a man,  Fuck off silo. your certainly one of the biggest dicks in SS.

And it took you 4 minutes to see me while invis.  enjoy your shallow life, fuck face
Edited by Geekrawker 2017-10-04T05:14:53+00:00

2017-09-28T04:04:57+00:00

Some updated as he continues the pointless destruction.  We'll just keep up the verbal attacks on his moral.  A+ silo, everyone loves a hater!

Really sad about the train station..

and my red-stone enchant room. had a 5 way switchable setting.  your just wrecking nice shit wussy.

Why cant we get a small town rolling that's cool with Hockey Games, Midway target games, Vending… WHY IS IT SO HARD for people to TROLL OUT THE TROLLS in this game. Dam… everyone… if we all bitch out the weenies, they will leave.
Edited by Geekrawker 2017-09-28T04:19:34+00:00

2017-09-28T04:24:21+00:00

How far out were you?

2017-09-28T04:32:31+00:00

about 14k..  Also to clear up any confusion regarding abusive chat… i know i offended some people…  Here was a quick convo with Carrot, whom is concerned for adolescences that may play and be exposed to such harsh adult language.

furrycarrot furrycarrot (furrycarrot)
well i certainly hope you dont say that shit to your son
a minute ago

You
pisses me off to see kids acting this way, real life is going to be a crushing blow for most of the trolls here. Society is not kind, life is cut-throat. Eventually he'll figure it out. No, but i dont let my son "play" without set-up first. His chat is wiped to 1 line, and he cant read it very fast. Letting a kid play a sandbox game UN-supervised is moral suicide… silo is a point in case. He needs a kick in the ass to straighten him out, obviously has no parental guidance in his life.

- Edited - just wanted to mention that this is the 2nd time since reset we've been hit in a rather weird continuation of destruction.  Tired of getting raided out of every spot, this server will never support a town/village of art.   Everyone… tell me why YOU play.   Cause i play for community, cool builds and fun battles.  So Far i've seen none of this in almost 2 years on SS.  Lots of starts, but never completed… too bad the server cant impose a no ass-hole rule.  I still think g power is broke for non pvp players.  I now have to spend about 4-5 game time hours to return my G power before i can even play.   BROKE SERVER> I YELL BROKE!

You suck too lately server. Even if you dont agree on G power being broke, you cant argue that your MC server is bugged to hell at the moment, and the community has been yelling at you for 2 months to fix it.
Edited by Geekrawker 2017-09-28T04:47:33+00:00

2017-09-28T11:03:57+00:00

You're an adult. Silo is a kid (or teen idek). And you're cussing him out for?… breaking some builds on a block game? Before you go and use such strong language against someone maybe try calming down a bit?

"He doesn't have any adult supervision whatsoever" and his parents would stop him from breaking some stuff in a block game? Really I don't see why you're so angry. If you don't like the people on the server- then leave. Start your own server.

I'd also like to add that I've never been rude to Silo, and he's never been rude to me. We work together, don't cuss each other out, and I don't call him a shitface or cunt every time he gets online. The way people act and treat each other can go both ways.

2017-09-28T11:07:49+00:00

To be honest the Server is so quiet at the minute and I think this is why.
People are fed up of making beautiful things and then idiots just griefing for no reason….. people can't be bothered to keep rebuilding and repairing hours of work, to have things constantly destroyed, you either have to live in an Obby box 10ft underground or just don't bother building and that kind of defeats the whole point of Minecraft. Would be so nice to be ablet to go about and enjoy everyones builds without fear of them being destroyed.

Maybe the Server needs to think about the rules…. might be why it's so empty at the minute.

PS I got griefed and raided so many times I ended up having to move my whole base! Shame.

I don't know why I play…. I just love Minecraft… Love having a community that enjoys playing Minecraft.. but could do without the arseholes.

2017-09-28T11:59:42+00:00

But I think the possibility of beeing raided and the need of being streetsmart is also one level in the fun-game here. Destroying without reason is dull, but destroying to get chests and so is another.

I also would like to go around and look at nice buildings, but the dangers in this game is also thrilling.

// "Never bring a knife to a shotgun-fight" // Sean Connery

2017-09-28T12:01:12+00:00

"You can build, craft, mine, explore, kill, grief and do anything else you want that's possible in Minecraft; there are no gameplay-related rules."

also, plenty PVE servers out there..

2017-09-28T12:19:37+00:00

Animals970
You're an adult. Silo is a kid (or teen idek). And you're cussing him out for?… breaking some builds on a block game? Before you go and use such strong language against someone maybe try calming down a bit?

"He doesn't have any adult supervision whatsoever" and his parents would stop him from breaking some stuff in a block game? Really I don't see why you're so angry. If you don't like the people on the server- then leave. Start your own server.

I'd also like to add that I've never been rude to Silo, and he's never been rude to me. We work together, don't cuss each other out, and I don't call him a shitface or cunt every time he gets online. The way people act and treat each other can go both ways.

Well basically Hes only ever slapped at me when he spots me. 2 years he has never once tried to be-friend. I even ran up to him on reset VI, and yup… said hi and i got slapped. Now on VI.2 hes been hanging around for a few days killing my buddy Ham. Last night… literally minutes before he signed in… here was a convo i was having with Ham cause we knew silo would likely be back

you can clearly see our motives were to actually friend him, but when he didn't stop the killing, and moved on to just blasting a 48 block radius to hell… we started our verbal abuse. He had already been down the tunnel, he knew there were no chests in the are… he was grieving to grief not raid. He didn't ask us to stop the verbal abuse, so… i'll keep up the abuse until he stops… or asks us to stop.

2017-09-28T12:39:37+00:00

Rhodryy
But I think the possibility of beeing raided and the need of being streetsmart is also one level in the fun-game here. Destroying without reason is dull, but destroying to get chests and so is another.

I also would like to go around and look at nice buildings, but the dangers in this game is also thrilling.

// "Never bring a knife to a shotgun-fight" // Sean Connery

yes i do like the danger factor, its important to keep that. My biggest problem is that good PVP will make you "un-touchable" after a few good armor and weapon buffs. Point in case, i was in gold with about 2 enchant levels, when i shot… i hit his dia armor 3 times… he turned, pulled a totem out, then shot me 2x and i was dead before i could get a 4th shot off. Hes untouchable unless you have matched armor and weapons. I'm also totally down for a slap battle, or balanced gear so we can see who is actually a better fighter. Its obvious hes just a bully, so he'll get verbal bullying until he finds some honor when it comes to how he raids… just raid, don't grieve, and you wont get yelled at. I think its funny people are more bent out of shape from my trash talk than a semi Solo griever just blowing up buildings with no chests in site. (not directed at you Rhodry, thanks for bringing up threat… it is part of what makes sandbox fun.

2017-09-28T12:51:13+00:00

hagar

"You can build, craft, mine, explore, kill, grief and do anything else you want that's possible in Minecraft; there are no gameplay-related rules."

Sorry Hagar, are you suggesting i bail from the server? i much enjoy exposing trolls and i have very little personal grief for yelling at teens. You don't just wreck areas for no reason, its why i like you… both you and Chakra have great personal skills, you both notify of any large attack prior, and when you do come… your precise and on task… accomplish mission, get out. i like that play style… and i don't have to spend 20 hours rebuilding the art after that type of raid. Its just our second grief style attack… its getting old…. i have been playing a lot more of my home server with my kid. so i have kinda left in a way already.

2017-09-28T15:47:37+00:00

Well his claims have been removed, but i in no way think he is done. Just logged in to check… why rip out my xp spawners? i mean, the intent of the attack was clear, fuck some nice shit up.

Maybe He was the one that ripped down the killer windmill from the SSV server?

Screw it. I've said it before… I came to this server as a fun creative builder, but the trolls have made me become an asshole. I'm not rebuilding shit… time to just play like the rest, obi box, bare necessity, live on the road and never really have anything your proud of except PVP stats and tears collected from noobs. Good stuff. Welcome To SS, adult mods bailing from the server because the power players in the community are trash.

2017-09-28T16:51:36+00:00

hagar

Just going to reiterate what Hagar said. Griefing is allowed. Pretty much anything but using hcked clients is allowed. So there really is no reason, if you continue to play on this server, to get mad when people are acting within the rules…

2017-09-28T16:58:52+00:00

cool.. so there is no problem with me hating, and complaining then. just /ignore if you dont want to read the obscene things i will say

2017-09-28T17:01:07+00:00

start your own server

2017-09-28T17:01:57+00:00

Well I don't care for silos behavior either, he really seems to be in need of attention good or bad so I simply ignore him. But if you ever want help killing him and I am on I'll give it a round. Will all just team up on him.
Edited by BadMojo 2017-09-28T17:02:31+00:00

2017-09-28T17:12:35+00:00

I just do not understand why you are so angry. Just move much further out. Or leave the whole server. No one will miss you, or Ham for that matter. You're giving the exact reaction Silo wanted.

2017-09-28T17:18:16+00:00

LMAO< that would be too convenient for you and the others i irritate. Just /ignore me… Since my focus is creativity, i will never have the power to combat at the PVP level.  So, my power is my words, and the obviously work if its stirring this much drama. lmao!  love it, LETS FUCKING GRIEF SPEAK…SS Traditions! WOOT!

Send me your coords and i'll build you something nice just off claim.

Oh, i dont leave because i like community play, but i want to piss all the trolls out of existence now. Before i use to be quite, reserved… the dicks on the server have awoke my inner man asshole.. if people dont want my words… dont come fuck with me then. As you grow up, you too will become just as irritated and cynical as i have. Life is cruel, games are for fun. BUt since people want this to be like RL, we can keep SS just as cruel as RL.
Edited by Geekrawker 2017-09-28T17:21:34+00:00

2017-09-28T17:24:12+00:00

Well, kids, I think we just witnessed an old man go insane over a video game!

2017-09-28T17:27:53+00:00

Seriously? your moving to attacking me on the forum.. if you want to get that involved i'll be happy to fire up some speech with you in game. I have no grief for telling kids to man the fuck up and treat people with respect. When you dont respect people, you piss them off, and you will suffer what ever they sow to you. Behavior learned in a game world could fuck your real life up if you behave the same. As far as i'm concerned… the server needs a guy like me yelling at the kids that act like trash/shit. So.. shall we engage in open chat or forum together.. i'm just saying, your on my irritated side… sounds like my attitude is ruining your game, is your anger misplaced or is my logic confusing?
Edited by Geekrawker 2017-09-28T17:28:00+00:00
Pages: 1 2 3
You must login before you can post a reply