Standard Survival Forums

2017-07-28T20:09:28+00:00

hi everyone! its mittens!
this thread is for subrosa applications for ss6.5.
we dont have sephy so we must have other members that will help us prosper.
i wish you luck.
Application:
How long have you been playing minecraft?
How long have you been playing SS?
3 Favorite biomes
3 Biggest Enemies
3 Biggest Allys
what will you do for the group?
will you mine, and do other things that the group needs?

good luck! regards, mittens

2017-07-29T02:23:15+00:00

Application:
How long have you been playing minecraft: About 3 1/2 on Pc but much longer on PE
How long have you been playing SS: I logged into ss the 2nd day I got pc
3 Favorite biomes: I love the mesa, deep oceans, and mega taiga hills
3 Biggest Enemies: Beastly, I guess. Stormsx5, No other REAL enemies as I'm usually nice to people
3 Biggest Allys: Nef, You, TR,
what will you do for the group: I am a hard working dedicated player with advanced capabilities. I can put a lot of work into your group and help you accomplish great things.
will you mine, and do other things that the group needs: Of course! That's a part of minecraft and if you want to get anywhere, you gotta do it

Applying for my Alt Holla_Holla

2017-07-29T10:07:13+00:00

Whaddup. Making a application :

Been playing minecraft since Beta 1.8, so for almost 6 years
Been playing in SS for 2 months
I'd say my 3 favorite biomes are Ice Plains Spikes, Extreme Hills and Jungle.
My 3 biggest enemies are fucking Cave Spiders as they're a pain to kill and can hit you with some bullshit range ; I don't have any big enemies among players since I don't usually PvP
I have a good relationship with silo77 and CarbonDRFT's group.
During SS VI, I've learned to protect bases and farms in the most efficient way, I've managed villies and organization is one of my strongest point. So in this new version, I could manage farms and villies again, as well as mining and collecting ores & Obbys and fortify our base.

2017-07-31T23:26:50+00:00

Application:

I've been playing minecraft for about 3 years on PC and about 5 years on PE before that.
I first logged on SS in May 2015.
My 3 favorite have to be Taiga, Birch Forest and Savanna. Out of all of those I prefer the savanna, it just has kind of a homeish vibe.
As of enemies and allies, I dont really got any, Its been a long time since I've been in a group with lots of allies/enemies. I usually went on by myself. But if i really had to put a name on here, for allies, I would put Ayberch, who the person who first introduced me to the group badger in ss3.
I will do anything, really. I can help upgrade and protect bases, collect resources and help newly recruited members. I am very patient with collecting Ores. If I can put my mind to it, I will do it!
YES! I will mine, I am good at mining and collecting resources. I'll do anything the group needs to grow stronger and be better.

2017-08-02T07:30:21+00:00

Application:
How long have you been playing minecraft? since thrace
How long have you been playing SS? since thrace
3 Favorite biomes thrace first spawn base, thrace 9k base, thrace 20kbase
3 Biggest Enemies pigeon, architects, grinder
3 Biggest Allys all of wormtyrants alts
what will you do for the group? kill 230,000 cave spiders
will you mine, and do other things that the group needs? no i only kill cave spiders and make gear

Edited by NavidadLag 2017-08-02T07:31:08+00:00
You must login before you can post a reply