Standard Survival Forums

2017-07-26T06:17:13+00:00

Since there is a confirmed reset(no date yet), I have decided to make a group application and see if I can get some friends for the upcoming purge. I need experienced members who understand the fundamentals of building in Standard, people who know how pvp works, and know how to fight properly. I also need people who are hard workers, and are competitive.

Application:

1. What is your MC Name? Nickname?
2. (Optional) Gender?
3. (Optional) Age?
4. MC Experience (In Years/Months)
5. SS Experience (In Years/Months)
6. Previous Groups? (This list CAN go back to ss5 if you do not have anyone from ss6)
7. Previous Allies/Enemies? (This list CAN go back to ss5 if you do not have anyone from ss6)
8. PVP abilities?
9. Basic understanding of redstone? i.e. special circuits, clocks etc.
10. Do you have a reference? Member from a previous group or previous allies are accepted. (It's okay if you do not have a reference)
11. Please Post a picture of the best creation you have built yourself. (It doesn't have to be amazing,
just the best thing you've done)

This group is peaceful at times, and at other times we launch raids and other fights. We will be having a large base with complicated redstone machines making up most of it. You have to be prepared to defend yourself and attack others.

2017-07-27T00:00:17+00:00

PiJamas
Since there is a confirmed reset(no date yet), I have decided to make a group application and see if I can get some friends for the upcoming purge. I need experienced members who understand the fundamentals of building in Standard, people who know how pvp works, and know how to fight properly. I also need people who are hard workers, and are competitive.

Application:

1. What is your MC Name? Nickname? Nef
2. (Optional) Gender? Tranny
3. (Optional) Age? Any age, bby.
4. MC Experience (In Years/Months) 1.9 Years

5. SS Experience (In Years/Months) 1.9.9 Years
6. Previous Groups? (This list CAN go back to ss5 if you do not have anyone from ss6)
Aids, SixtyNine, JuanPointNein, TeamRocket    

7. Previous Allies Enemies? (This list CAN go back to ss5 if you do not have anyone from ss6) imagine having enemies.
8. PVP abilities? LOL IMAGINE 1.9 PVPPPPPPP XDDDDD
9. Basic understanding of redstone?i.e. special circuits, clocks etc. I know how to make automatic dildos.
10. Do you have a reference? Member from a previous group or previous allies are accepted. (It's okay if you do not have a reference) James.
11. Please Post a picture of the best creation you have built yourself. (It doesn't have to be amazing,

This group is peaceful at times, and at other times we launch raids and other fights. We will be having a large base with complicated redstone machines making up most of it. You have to be prepared to defend yourself and attack others.

Edited by Nef 2017-07-27T00:04:37+00:00

2017-07-27T00:48:33+00:00

I love you Nef, but no
Nefeloma
PiJamas

Application:

1. What is your MC Name? Nickname? Nef
2. (Optional) Gender? Tranny
3. (Optional) Age? Any age, bby.
4. MC Experience (In Years/Months) 1.9 Years

5. SS Experience (In Years/Months) 1.9.9 Years
Aids, SixtyNine, JuanPointNein, TeamRocket    

7. Previous Allies Enemies? (This list CAN go back to ss5 if you do not have anyone from ss6) imagine having enemies.
8. PVP abilities? LOL IMAGINE 1.9 PVPPPPPPP XDDDDD
9. Basic understanding of redstone?i.e. special circuits, clocks etc. I know how to make automatic dildos.
10. Do you have a reference? Member from a previous group or previous allies are accepted. (It's okay if you do not have a reference) James.

2017-07-28T01:43:06+00:00

Application:

1. What is your MC Name? Nickname? Pizza
2. (Optional) Gender? Male
3. (Optional) Age? Nope
4. MC Experience (In Years/Months) 3 1/2 Years
5. SS Experience (In Years/Months) 3 Years
6. Previous Groups? (This list CAN go back to ss5 if you do not have anyone from ss6)Europe and SubRosa
7. Previous Allies/Enemies? (This list CAN go back to ss5 if you do not have anyone from ss6)MegaMittens, Sephy,
SniperSimon
8. PVP abilities? Bow and Arrow
9. Basic understanding of redstone? i.e. special circuits, clocks etc. Yes, but definetaly by my specialty
10. Do you have a reference? Member from a previous group or previous allies are accepted. (It's okay if you do not have a reference)
just the best thing you've done) I don't have pictures but I hope to amaze you if I get accepted.

2017-07-28T02:20:00+00:00

1. CLee
2. Male
3. 33
4. 1 year & 5 months
5. 1 year & 5 months
6. Scrambled
7. Most of the servers chickens
8. Running & Hiding
9. Enough to build a functional chicken powered slot machine
10. None

2017-07-28T23:36:46+00:00

I'll talk with my friend who will be Coleader
PizzaMaster1234

Application:

1. What is your MC Name? Nickname? Pizza
2. (Optional) Gender? Male
3. (Optional) Age? Nope
4. MC Experience (In Years/Months) 3 1/2 Years
5. SS Experience (In Years/Months) 3 Years
6. Previous Groups? (This list CAN go back to ss5 if you do not have anyone from ss6)Europe and SubRosa
7. Previous Allies/Enemies? (This list CAN go back to ss5 if you do not have anyone from ss6)MegaMittens, Sephy,
SniperSimon
8. PVP abilities? Bow and Arrow
9. Basic understanding of redstone? i.e. special circuits, clocks etc. Yes, but definetaly by my specialty
just the best thing you've done) I don't have pictures but I hope to amaze you if I get accepted.

2017-07-28T23:37:33+00:00

You don't seem serious so no
cleehat
1. CLee
2. Male
3. 33
4. 1 year & 5 months
5. 1 year & 5 months
6. Scrambled
7. Most of the servers chickens
8. Running & Hiding
9. Enough to build a functional chicken powered slot machine
10. None

2017-07-29T01:36:19+00:00

PiJamas

Application:

2. (Optional) Gender?
3. (Optional) Age?
7. Previous Allies/Enemies? (This list CAN go back to ss5 if you do not have anyone from ss6)
8. PVP abilities?

1. What is your MC Name? Nickname? Furious_Mittens MegaMittens. Applying for my alt Intelium
2. (Optional) Gender? i dont want 2 answer
3. (Optional) Age?
4. MC Experience (In Years/Months) 4 years
5. SS Experience (In Years/Months) 7 1/2 months
6. Previous Groups? (This list CAN go back to ss5 if you do not have anyone from ss6) Archimedes, Crips, SubRosa
7. Previous Allies/Enemies? (This list CAN go back to ss5 if you do not have anyone from ss6) Vindicate, Pyjamas, Concordia. Enemies: Raidable, Scandinavia, Fozzies
8. PVP abilities? pvp god bro
9. Basic understanding of redstone? i.e. special circuits, clocks etc. t flip-flops, monostable circuits, etc.
10. Do you have a reference? Member from a previous group or previous allies are accepted. (It's okay if you do not have a reference) crezyman and megamittens
just the best thing you've done) i have other stuff on my old computer but my new one this is the best i have. strip club lol

2017-07-29T01:36:53+00:00

Furious_Mittens
PiJamas

Application:

2. (Optional) Gender?
3. (Optional) Age?
8. PVP abilities?

1. What is your MC Name? Nickname? Furious_Mittens MegaMittens. Applying for my alt Intelium
3. (Optional) Age?
6. Previous Groups? (This list CAN go back to ss5 if you do not have anyone from ss6) Archimedes, Crips, SubRosa
7. Previous Allies/Enemies? (This list CAN go back to ss5 if you do not have anyone from ss6) Vindicate, Pyjamas, Concordia. Enemies: Raidable, Scandinavia, Fozzies
9. Basic understanding of redstone? i.e. special circuits, clocks etc. t flip-flops, monostable circuits, etc.
10. Do you have a reference? Member from a previous group or previous allies are accepted. (It's okay if you do not have a reference) crezyman and megamittens
just the best thing you've done) i have other stuff on my old computer but my new one this is the best i have. strip club lol

2017-07-29T01:38:37+00:00

Furious_Mittens
Furious_Mittens
PiJamas

Application:

2. (Optional) Gender?
3. (Optional) Age?
8. PVP abilities?

3. (Optional) Age?

No point in posting coords, I blew it to shit.

2017-07-29T01:40:46+00:00

PiJamas

Application:

1. What is your MC Name? Nickname? MrDirtyFozzy
2. (Optional) Gender? Apache Helicopter
3. (Optional) Age? Old enough
4. MC Experience (In Years/Months) 69 months
5. SS Experience (In Years/Months) 69 months
6. Previous Groups? (This list CAN go back to ss5 if you do not have anyone from ss6) Fozzies, Raidable, Fozzies
7. Previous Allies/Enemies? (This list CAN go back to ss5 if you do not have anyone from ss6) Nef
8. PVP abilities? They call me SacredArchitect 2.0
9. Basic understanding of redstone? i.e. special circuits, clocks etc. Crezyman
10. Do you have a reference? Member from a previous group or previous allies are accepted. (It's okay if you do not have a reference) Crezyman
Crezyman

2017-07-29T02:18:59+00:00

If you really are serious, message me.
Furious_Mittens

3. (Optional) Age?

2017-07-29T02:19:47+00:00

Don't post unless you actually want to be in it. Sorry Beastly, But no
MrDirtyFozzy

6. Previous Groups? (This list CAN go back to ss5 if you do not have anyone from ss6) Fozzies, Raidable, Fozzies
7. Previous Allies/Enemies? (This list CAN go back to ss5 if you do not have anyone from ss6) Nef
10. Do you have a reference? Member from a previous group or previous allies are accepted. (It's okay if you do not have a reference) Crezyman
Crezyman

2017-08-02T20:49:59+00:00

Fabian (Feben)
2. (Optional) Gender?
Genderfluid.
3. (Optional) Age?
Agefluid.
I don't divide time into years/months/days as it is oppressive towards other time units. I have been playing Minecraft for five red grambles.
Three yellow scapples.
Scandinavia.
This list is too long to post.
8. PVP abilities?
I've never killed another player.
Sorry, I don't understand the question.
I'm glad it's okay that I do not have a reference.

Edited by Fabian 2017-08-02T20:51:00+00:00

2017-08-02T20:51:09+00:00

Feben
Fabian (Feben)
2. (Optional) Gender?
Genderfluid.
3. (Optional) Age?
Agefluid.
I don't divide time into years/months/days as it is oppressive towards other time units. I have been playing Minecraft for five red grambles.
Three yellow scapples.
Scandinavia.
8. PVP abilities?

Wow u so smrt

2017-08-02T21:53:16+00:00

Crezyman
Feben
Fabian (Feben)
2. (Optional) Gender?
Genderfluid.
3. (Optional) Age?
Agefluid.
Three yellow scapples.
Scandinavia.
8. PVP abilities?

Wow u so smrt

NaBrO. You can't be in babes

2017-08-06T20:55:40+00:00

PiJamas
Crezyman
Feben
Fabian (Feben)
2. (Optional) Gender?
Genderfluid.
3. (Optional) Age?
Agefluid.
Three yellow scapples.
Scandinavia.
8. PVP abilities?

Wow u so smrt

NaBrO. You can't be in babes

Yeah, Crezyman, you can't be in our group.

Thank you for accepting me as the newest member of whatever this group is called, Almnost.

2017-08-06T21:55:31+00:00

PiJamas
MrDirtyFozzy

Crezyman

I am not MrDirtyFozzy. He is my cousin, ask anyone.

2017-08-06T22:20:22+00:00

Beastliest
PiJamas
MrDirtyFozzy

Crezyman

I can confirm that Fozzy is beastlys cousin.

2017-08-07T03:07:06+00:00

2ooFast
Beastliest
PiJamas
MrDirtyFozzy

Crezyman

I can confirm that Fozzy is beastlys cousin.

Okay, Beastly
You must login before you can post a reply