Standard Survival Forums

2017-06-29T18:36:52+00:00

I was banned, and had troubles getting in early this SS so i don't have a group. Would anyone like to team up?

I'm looking for a group that's willing to put time in, and be active. I'd like to participate in end resets, and look to raid / explore. If this sounds like your group, i'd certainly like to apply.

Sex: Male
What am i good at?: Flying around the End, and building generic redstone. I enjoy mining obsidian.
Discord?: Meta#8805, cannot voice chat because mic is broken.
Language: English only. French novice.
Otherwise, you can ask.
Edited by Meta 2017-06-29T18:41:20+00:00

2017-07-02T19:24:21+00:00

MortalFox
I was banned, and had troubles getting in early this SS so i don't have a group. Would anyone like to team up?

I'm looking for a group that's willing to put time in, and be active. I'd like to participate in end resets, and look to raid / explore. If this sounds like your group, i'd certainly like to apply.

What am i good at?: Flying around the End, and building generic redstone. I enjoy mining obsidian.
Otherwise, you can ask.

It has been 3 days now , Fox have you found a group or has anyone offered a place yet?

2017-07-03T18:11:07+00:00

Join harp, we could use your talents.

2017-07-09T16:05:25+00:00

miaLoveGood
MortalFox

Otherwise, you can ask.

It has been 3 days now , Fox have you found a group or has anyone offered a place yet?

I haven't.

2017-07-09T19:45:58+00:00

MortalFox
miaLoveGood
MortalFox

Otherwise, you can ask.

I haven't.

wanna join me?
You must login before you can post a reply