Standard Survival Forums

Pages: 1 2 3

2018-09-08T15:45:43+00:00

1. What happened? (cheated) Used Mob ESP

2. What will you do to keep this from happening again? Stick to the vanilla/optifine version of the game with no extra modifications.

3. Have you learned anything from this experience? And what? Using illegal modifications upsets the balance of the game and and takes away from the overall fun and competitiveness of it in general. In short, they make it boring.

4. What are your intentions if you are unmuted/unbanned? I would like to join back with an old friend and enjoy the nostalgia. I Have been busy all summer with work but since the weather is getting bad again it would be nice to be able to get online now and then and just relive the old experience.

2018-12-26T03:29:14+00:00

Can lightpaths please be able to post again?

So many of her posts were helpful.

She now understands the no advertising policy and will never advertise again.

Super sorry. Please forgive her.

2018-12-26T04:07:57+00:00

1. What happened? I used radar.
2. What will you do to keep this from happening again? Make sure that I know the rules clearly, and only do minimaps.
3. Have you learned anything from this experience? And what? Do not cheat. Like, never. Cause people always find out and you will regret it.
4. What are your intentions if you are unmuted/unbanned? Play on here until Sergei ghosts again.

2018-12-28T21:56:07+00:00

Posting for my other account Triggerttt as it got banned when I attempted to register. Don’t know how much hope there is of being unbanned.

1. What happened? I got banned for spam when I attempted to register.
2. What will you do to keep this from happening again? Play normally.
3. Have you learned anything from this experience? And what? Trying to register twice then prohibits you from speaking.
4. What are your intentions if you are unmuted/unbanned? Play normally.

2018-12-31T16:07:38+00:00

Hello this is me trying to get my ip unbanned
1 What happend? I tried to register an alt on the forums
2What will keep me from doing this? Idk
3Have you learned anything? yeah dont make other accounts on the forums
4 What do i wanna do on the server? explore idk

2019-01-07T16:46:50+00:00

JelleWie: seeing "invalid user" (?!)

JelleWho: unbanned

Unratted: tried to unban but failed (server returned Error: null)

lightpaths: I can't do forum unbans

Pyjamas: tried to unban, doesn't seem to work

Triggerttt: tried to unban, doesn't seem to work

Gerb: it looks like this has been fixed

2019-01-07T19:16:06+00:00

Hello can u unban me again im getting cyberbullied

2019-01-07T19:18:04+00:00

ok, unbanned again, but now it looks like something that server needs to look into

2019-01-07T19:18:51+00:00

ok but the ban hammer seems to be the only person to talk to me

2019-01-09T23:06:58+00:00

Hello everyone! I wanted to log in and was very happy to see Standard Survival still up and running! After many years it still runs strong. I am here to appeal all mutes and bans I have. This happened many years ago so I don't really remember what happened to cause me to get muted but it says I got banned for using a hacked client, which I think I do remember messing around with one lol. Anyway I hope that after I think the nearly 3 years I can be free again lol.

1. What happened? I Was banned on my IP address and muted on every account
2. What will you do to keep this from happening again? Obviously I will never hack again and will hopefully not break rules to get myself muted once more. I believe I was muted for using vulgar language so I will refrain from doing so. I have matured a lot in the many years I have been banned from Standard Survival and am no longer a child looking to use and insult people in ways that can be seen as vulgar.  
3. Have you learned anything from this experience? And what? That putting other players at a disadvantage is wrong just because I want to have some fun. I know this because I play a lot of Fortnite and when I come across a hacker when I am trying to play my game and have fun it ruins my experience. I do not want that for others and have not been on Minecraft for so long that I don't even know how to hack or even if hacks exist anymore. Furthermore I just want to log into the server and check things out and see old friends I don't think that I will be playing much as I am in college and have other things to attend to. I think it would be cool to log in every now and then and see who is still playing, characters like Jtob from Standard I when we played together and other SSI veterans that I am sure are very rare to see.
4. What are your intentions if you are unmuted/unbanned? I just want to be able to log in and see old friends. I might play some seeing as Standard Survival is a one of a kind server and nothing has ever been like it. Old vanilla minecraft (with few exceptions of course). I have not seen anything from any update since 1.7 and I know there are a lot of cool new things that might be fun to experience with friends like I did in the old days. I just got a new PC for Xmas and think that it would be a fun experience to play some good ol Minecraft on it, and would like to do it on non other than Standard Survival. Hopefully my bans and mutes will be lifted! I honestly forgot I was banned and muted, but if this is accepted I hope that it goes for all of my accounts. I am currently in college and have a different IP address so I can technically log into the server but do not want to be playing "illegally" per se and if this IP gets banned as well then no biggie. But there are multiple accounts that I have that I would like to be unmuted as well as getting my old IP unbanned for when I go home.
Those include:
kyledg12
Rena_Gade
sharpshooter7p
tykay947 (This is my account but another player was playing on it and it got banned individually so its not an IP ban rather an individual ban)

I have more accounts than this but I can not rememeber them and if I do I will add onto this post or in the future if they are still banned/muted ask for that to be fixed.

Thank you! And I hope to be playing with you all soon again.

Edited by Nole 2019-01-09T23:09:23+00:00

2019-01-11T21:45:12+00:00

This Has been sent by GameChanger because CK_man is forum banned as well as banned in-game.

1. I was banned at the end of SS five for hacking and being a jerk.

2.  I have a new computer and will not ever download any hacks or cheats on it and never do something unfair on ss again.

3. I learned to not be an ass to people and not to hack on ss even if I think no one will know.

4. I am sorry for hacking and if I get unbanned, I plan not to be obnoxious and talk in chat a lot, and I will just play the game.

I have learned my lesson and I think that I have been banned for long enough over two years is plenty.

Written By:
CK_man
Edited by GameChanger2004 2019-01-11T21:46:20+00:00

2019-01-11T21:54:15+00:00

Sephy said that i will be unbanned this ss.

2019-01-15T22:30:57+00:00

I just joined the server after around a year of being inactive and got banned like 7 minutes after joining in. What happened?

2019-01-15T22:37:19+00:00

SillyChickens101
I just joined the server after around a year of being inactive and got banned like 7 minutes after joining in. What happened?

Probably a false ban, this has happened to a lot of ppl I'm sure hagar or Persephine will look into it

2019-01-16T08:14:20+00:00

ok all should be unbanned / unmuted now,
please scream if not
Pages: 1 2 3
You must login before you can post a reply