Standard Survival Forums

Pages: 1 2 3

2015-10-02T01:58:01+00:00

If you want to join fill out the following questions

1. How long have you played?

2. how many players are in your group?

3.Do you have your own armor?

4. Are you any good at pvp, tnt cannons, or mining?

5. do you have any special skills we might need to know of?

Thank you for reading a Mod or Leader from either group will let you know if you made the cut.

2015-10-02T01:58:51+00:00

Have you seen that thing that grillz posted on his facebook. Sacred can give you the link. He has it. It totally burns ATA.
Edited by Waldo 2015-10-02T01:59:04+00:00

2015-10-02T02:00:26+00:00

like 7 months in sacreds group

there were 3 when I was in sacreds
yes he supplied some for me so I could blow him up
yeah I blew up his base
blowing up, betraying, making a good alt yano
Thank you for reading a Mod or Leader from either group will let you know if you made the cut.

2015-10-02T02:03:24+00:00

1. How long have you played?0 hours because I don't exist.

2. how many players are in your group? I don't have a group because I don't exist.

3.Do you have your own armor? I can't wear armor because I don't exist.

4. Are you any good at pvp, tnt cannons, or mining? I lack basic skills because I don't exist.

5. do you have any special skills we might need to know of? I wouldn't know because I don't exist.

2015-10-08T19:15:21+00:00

1. How long have you played? I am an SS3 veteran, and still currently play on the server. A total of 969 hours! Time played on this server is 584 hours.

2. how many players are in your group? Three. c:

3.Do you have your own armor? Yes.

4. Are you any good at pvp, tnt cannons, or mining? Not great at PvP, a fellow member in my group is excellent at TNT cannons, and I myself am great at mining. I don't like to brag at all, though. And a quick disclaimer, most of my mining stats on my page are low, because most the diamond/lapis/emerald ores I find, I let a fellow group member mine them, just out of kindness. ^.^

5. do you have any special skills we might need to know of? IRL, I am an artist and a decent baker. I didn't think that would apply here, but ya know xD In game, I go on adventures on a lot and get various meats, (from finding animals, I don't kill other people's animals) I also mine, I found 12 Cave Spider spawners in the SAME MINESHAFT Almost died though, hate them cave spiders. And I go far out a lot and collect items that my group needs, regardless of how far it is. So I generally think I am a kind person, willing to do anything to meet something needs.

2015-10-08T19:38:53+00:00

1. How long have you played? 2 hours.

2. how many players are in your group? Do /g info Ghostedly, or /g info ArchitectsX ez

3.Do you have your own armor? Yes, but it's my last set and I'm very poor! D:

4. Are you any good at pvp, tnt cannons, or mining? Somewhat good at PvP. I enjoy it. I'm awesome at Tnt cannons, I HATE MINING(Which is why I'm so poor)

5. do you have any special skills we might need to know of? Being a nuisance.

2015-10-08T20:43:17+00:00

If you want to join fill out the following questions

1. How long have you played? new, will take time

2. how many players are in your group? technically 2 but really one

3.Do you have your own armor? no, i make other stuff

4. Are you any good at pvp, tnt cannons, or mining? I plan on sending you a lot of TNT in the future for ATA to wage war

Yes, i can social engineer really well. Also this will take me time, so im in no rush

2015-10-08T22:35:56+00:00

NaomiBliss
Ghostedly

2. how many players are in your group? Do /g info Ghostedly, or /g info ArchitectsX ez

4. Are you any good at pvp, tnt cannons, or mining? Somewhat good at PvP. I enjoy it. I'm awesome at Tnt cannons, I HATE MINING(Which is why I'm so poor)

While the "being a nuisance" part may have been helpful to our alliance, my colleagues said you are too much of a noobboy, and have been known to ally with other noobboys, such as Adonoob and FaceOfNoob. Sorry, and thanks for applying!

REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME WHEN I OFFERED GOLD DDDDD::::: Eh, too bad. Thanks for… Looking?

2015-10-08T22:49:22+00:00

NaomiBliss
shadowlink72
1. How long have you played? I am an SS3 veteran, and still currently play on the server. A total of 969 hours! Time played on this server is 584 hours.

4. Are you any good at pvp, tnt cannons, or mining? Not great at PvP, a fellow member in my group is excellent at TNT cannons, and I myself am great at mining. I don't like to brag at all, though. And a quick disclaimer, most of my mining stats on my page are low, because most the diamond/lapis/emerald ores I find, I let a fellow group member mine them, just out of kindness. ^.^

5. do you have any special skills we might need to know of? IRL, I am an artist and a decent baker. I didn't think that would apply here, but ya know xD In game, I go on adventures on a lot and get various meats, (from finding animals, I don't kill other people's animals) I also mine, I found 12 Cave Spider spawners in the SAME MINESHAFT Almost died though, hate them cave spiders. And I go far out a lot and collect items that my group needs, regardless of how far it is. So I generally think I am a kind person, willing to do anything to meet something needs.

ACCEPTED TO THE ALLIANCE

YOU ARE AWESOME NAOMI! ^.^

2015-10-08T22:51:27+00:00

Shadowlink72
NaomiBliss
shadowlink72

ACCEPTED TO THE ALLIANCE

YOU ARE AWESOME NAOMI! ^.^

Yeah, to some people. At least she was nice to me for a while.

2015-10-08T23:01:11+00:00

1. How long have you played? Almost 200 hours

2. how many players are in your group? Stupid question, but 6 mostly inactive.

3.Do you have your own armor? Yes

4. Are you any good at pvp, tnt cannons, or mining? I can mine, but I'm terrible at pvp due to lag.

5. do you have any special skills we might need to know of? What you don't know won't hurt you.

2015-10-08T23:12:35+00:00

OcelotHero

4. Are you any good at pvp, tnt cannons, or mining? I can mine, but I'm terrible at pvp due to lag.

5. do you have any special skills we might need to know of? What you don't know won't hurt you.

Well said on number 4.

2015-10-09T02:56:47+00:00

Ghostedly
OcelotHero

Well said on number 4.

Ikr

2015-10-09T13:52:26+00:00

NaomiBliss
OcelotHero

IDK ABOUT THIS LAD, NEIL DOESN'T LIKE YOU VERY MUCH

That's only because I'm cuter than this.

Edited by Sef 2015-10-09T13:54:00+00:00

2015-10-09T14:21:10+00:00

UltraNeil64
Who put that noob Naomi in charge

Naomi put her in charge.

2015-10-11T04:33:32+00:00

Oh on the server about seven hours. In minecraft I have played since beta for about five bucks way back in the day.
Just me living in my house :/
Ive got a few stacks of iron, so yes i own armor
All of that I know how to do and do it well.
I am an excellent architect aesthetically and functionally, I am an excellent archer, I know a few good traps, i am bilingual, and ive played for a long time so I am no noob at this. I am also a young and green 15 years old.

Edited by Andreaszigzag 2015-10-11T04:33:47+00:00

2015-10-11T06:31:25+00:00

NaomiBliss
OcelotHero
NaomiBliss
OcelotHero

IDK ABOUT THIS LAD, NEIL DOESN'T LIKE YOU VERY MUCH

That's only because I'm cuter than this.

Idk this is pretty adorable

What, the fat italian man in the cat suit, or the different perspective color of "peach"?

2015-10-11T11:10:47+00:00

So does ATA become A   ? or   ATA ? or ATAA?  ArchiREKTS&TeamAwesome and Alliances? or is it just still ATA
                                  ATA             A
Edited by JsCicada 2015-10-11T11:12:32+00:00

2015-10-11T12:59:30+00:00

I beat u3v1 at pvping twice u should friend me before I kik ur esss agen ; 3

2015-10-13T01:22:41+00:00

NaomiBliss
Ghostedly
NaomiBliss
Ghostedly

While the "being a nuisance" part may have been helpful to our alliance, my colleagues said you are too much of a noobboy, and have been known to ally with other noobboys, such as Adonoob and FaceOfNoob. Sorry, and thanks for applying!

REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME WHEN I OFFERED GOLD DDDDD::::: Eh, too bad. Thanks for… Looking?

BUT DON'T YOU TRY TO KILL US AND INSULT OUT ALLIANCE OVERALL?

IT'S JUST BECAUSE YOU GUYS HATE ME SO MUCH.
Pages: 1 2 3
You must login before you can post a reply