Standard Survival Forums

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10

2015-10-09T03:17:41+00:00

NaomiBliss
kaiocool
Well I fought sacred today and this time he legitly killed me. Unfortunately though, I accidentally took my 48 iron blocks with me while fighting him.

So I guess that's a win in ATAs book.

: (

I bet you felt tough showing your face at main spawn though lol

Kaiocool = bravest member of the SZC.

2015-10-09T23:23:47+00:00

Ghostedly
Honey_Badger02
bump

Why bump this?

exactly

2015-10-12T01:27:18+00:00

NaomiBliss
sacredarchitect
NaomiBliss
kaiocool
Well I fought sacred today and this time he legitly killed me. Unfortunately though, I accidentally took my 48 iron blocks with me while fighting him.

So true

Wheres my reward??

2015-10-12T21:43:06+00:00

NaomiBliss
kaiocool
NaomiBliss
sacredarchitect
NaomiBliss
kaiocool

So true

Wheres my reward??

You can have what's left of Anti-ATA after ATA rummages through their ruins and takes everything good

You monster frizbeee!

2015-10-15T11:29:51+00:00

sacredarchitect
archerjm
Do u still not feel stupid about this post? gave u enuff time

Quiet, peasant. You're an inferior player.

Lol, good luck beating him at a 1v1 sacred.

2015-10-15T11:33:05+00:00

Blueshift_268
archerjm
Do u still not feel stupid about this post? gave u enuff time

You get funnier everyday.

^^^

2015-10-15T23:18:21+00:00

This threads pretty pointless now after hearing about the Architects Shop.

2015-10-15T23:18:40+00:00

kaiocool

so y dafaq u postin still ay lmao

2015-10-15T23:23:16+00:00

oohgabooga4
kaiocool

so y dafaq u postin still ay lmao

2 remind u duffys itz dun coobed

2015-10-27T17:11:00+00:00

This topic has been bumped without reason by UltraNeil64 (first offense). Bump post deleted. Please do not reply to this notice, unless you think you can "save" the bump. If you succeed, this message will be removed.

2015-12-20T23:18:53+00:00

What happens to us when we surrender?

Just Asking

2015-12-20T23:21:56+00:00

Just Asking

And whos the hit list XD

2015-12-21T01:56:22+00:00

This is wut happened 2 years ago, it ruined the server, it ruined everyone's fun, made all the actual players leave, leaving just hate,
I know that most of you don't know wut im talking about , but when I returned to here, I was proud that everyone actually respected everyone {in a way} there were normal raids and normal griefs, but this? this is not

This is only fun for a few people, and those few people I know are not really like this, because they have acted diff and had fun that way, I'm not sure wut started this, but it has to end

Your groups {or anyone's} could be doing Awesome stuff, Epic things, why use your manpower like this?, people use mc to get away from this stuff in rl, why bring it here? It was better when it was the 1v1 fights to put stuff to rest, and a lot more fun then too

I know a I will get a lot of hate for this and be called shit for it, ill take it, im muture enough, but I look at this and i look with sad eyes, This is the stuff I wanted to stop with chat mod/mod, and iv been trying to stop it, I know the other mods see it as just a game, but I don't, i just see the people playing the game, the ones that get there feelings just, the ones that just happen to get stuck in the crossfire

I cant stop anything, but I am helping by not joining sides or people, I will only help those that need it, we just need more like me here,{not by posting long shit here or whining like alot of people are gonna say cause they cant tell the diff between normal talking and whining} but help by stopping fights and just playing normally

2015-12-21T02:04:43+00:00

Leoninus
This is wut happened 2 years ago, it ruined the server, it ruined everyone's fun, made all the actual players leave, leaving just hate,
I know that most of you don't know wut im talking about , but when I returned to here, I was proud that everyone actually respected everyone {in a way} there were normal raids and normal griefs, but this? this is not

This is only fun for a few people, and those few people I know are not really like this, because they have acted diff and had fun that way, I'm not sure wut started this, but it has to end

Your groups {or anyone's} could be doing Awesome stuff, Epic things, why use your manpower like this?, people use mc to get away from this stuff in rl, why bring it here? It was better when it was the 1v1 fights to put stuff to rest, and a lot more fun then too

I know a I will get a lot of hate for this and be called shit for it, ill take it, im muture enough, but I look at this and i look with sad eyes, This is the stuff I wanted to stop with chat mod/mod, and iv been trying to stop it, I know the other mods see it as just a game, but I don't, i just see the people playing the game, the ones that get there feelings just, the ones that just happen to get stuck in the crossfire

I cant stop anything, but I am helping by not joining sides or people, I will only help those that need it, we just need more like me here,{not by posting long shit here or whining like alot of people are gonna say cause they cant tell the diff between normal talking and whining} but help by stopping fights and just playing normally

And this is why you arent mod. Its an mc game and raids are a part of it.

2015-12-21T02:40:02+00:00

Warning! This post has been designated as a shitpost by the community. Click here to show it.
Leoninus

2015-12-21T02:48:28+00:00

TonnauMor
Amy44567

Just Asking

And whos the hit list XD
you

ATA Hit List:
Amy44567

2015-12-21T03:29:49+00:00

Cosmicnessa
Leoninus

This is only fun for a few people, and those few people I know are not really like this, because they have acted  diff and had fun that way, I'm not sure wut started this, but it has to end

Your groups {or anyone's} could be doing Awesome stuff, Epic things, why use your manpower like this?, people use mc to get away from  this stuff in rl, why bring it here? It was better when it was the 1v1 fights to put stuff to rest, and a lot more fun then too

No, there is a reason I am not mod which is be cause i betrayed surgi 2 years ago, and i have to earn trust, and as i put raid are fun, i mysef enjoy watching and help sometimes,

but attacking one group over and over again, sending hit attacks, making war…. thats not how mc is to be enjoyed

you have been getting bullied alot lately ness, don't you wish they would stop? don't you remember 2 years ago, wut they used to say? how i would tell them to leave you alone?

Hell when I seen nat, i would ask how you were doing cause i was worried about how they were to you,

It hurts to see you say the almost same things to others, like you don't remember how it was, how bullied you was for being mc for long times, and I'v see you make awesome things and share those,

but now, your like they where, you slipped to there lv, and a lot of others too, iv see soc when hes on alone on mc too, hes a great guy, helping, great builder,everything, in fact iv watched everyone in TA-ATA do awesome stuff, and help out while still being the powerful ones,

your groups are powerful,and again, why hurt the lil guys, why not have fun, by doing wut mc is known for, Building, instead of destroying,
i don't mean like houses and raiding, im talking about, why destroy other players?
I really don't care about in game builds, but everyone in all the groups involved is going this on the reason of "they talked shit, make fun of me, talked bad bout a friend, made fun of my stuff", cause that's all I'm seeing and others are, there no raids, there nothing like that, just people bullying others

I'm not alone in that thought, there are others, others that are scared to talk because of being a target, or because they might be make fun of, I know even some of your own groups have those thoughts, but will not say them in fear of wut will happen

So why let happen?
MC is a game
but what are the players, those are not part of the game, why bully them and yourselves?
Edited by Casper 2015-12-21T03:31:36+00:00

2015-12-21T04:45:12+00:00

Leoninus
Cosmicnessa
Leoninus

This is only fun for a few people, and those few people I know are not really like this, because they have acted  diff and had fun that way, I'm not sure wut started this, but it has to end

Your groups {or anyone's} could be doing Awesome stuff, Epic things, why use your manpower like this?, people use mc to get away from  this stuff in rl, why bring it here? It was better when it was the 1v1 fights to put stuff to rest, and a lot more fun then too

No, there is a reason I am not mod which is be cause i betrayed surgi 2 years ago, and i have to earn trust, and as i put raid are fun, i mysef enjoy watching and help sometimes,

but attacking one group over and over again, sending hit attacks, making war…. thats not how mc is to be enjoyed

you have been getting bullied alot lately ness, don't you wish they would stop? don't you remember 2 years ago, wut they used to say? how i would tell them to leave you alone?

Hell when I seen nat, i would ask how you were doing cause i was worried about how they were to you,

It hurts to see you say the almost same things to others, like you don't remember how it was, how bullied you was for being mc for long times, and I'v see you make awesome things and share those,

but now, your like they where, you slipped to there lv, and a lot of others too, iv see soc when hes on alone on mc too, hes a great guy, helping, great builder,everything, in fact iv watched everyone in TA-ATA do awesome stuff, and help out while still being the powerful ones,

your groups are powerful,and again, why hurt the lil guys, why not have fun, by doing wut mc is known for, Building, instead of destroying,
i don't mean like houses and raiding, im talking about, why destroy other players?
I really don't care about in game builds, but everyone in all the groups involved is going this on the reason of "they talked shit, make fun of me, talked bad bout a friend, made fun of my stuff", cause that's all I'm seeing and others are, there no raids, there nothing like that, just people bullying others

I'm not alone in that thought, there are others, others that are scared to talk because of being a target, or because they might be make fun of, I know even some of your own groups have those thoughts, but will not say them in fear of wut will happen

So why let happen?
MC is a game
but what are the players, those are not part of the game, why bully them and yourselves?

k

2015-12-21T11:34:06+00:00

Aaaaand it's closed.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10
You must login before you can post a reply