Standard Survival Forums

Pages: 1 2 3 4

2015-10-03T15:51:15+00:00

1.) What is your Minecraft username? How did you choose it? Vanish88 it was to op not to

2.) How long have you been playing Minecraft?like a year or two

3.) Have you ever played on a survival and/or factions server before? yes

4.) How long have you been playing on Standard Survival? like a year

5.) What is your age? 13

6.) What is your gender? male

7.) Is your primary language English? If not, what is your primary language? Will this affect your gameplay? yes

8.) Do you have any allies/friends on this server? If so, please, list them.TA

9.) Do you have any enemies on this server? If so, please, list them. everyone else

10.) Detail your experience with building. yes

11.) Detail your experience with mining. yes

12.) Detail your experience with PvP. yes

13.) What would you say is your best ability on Minecraft? yes

14.) Have you ever been on a raid? yes

15.) Can you build a TNT cannon and effectively destroy a base? yes

16.) Do you want to raid my group? If so, why? idk yet

17.) Suppose there is a group of four invisible enemies in IV outside of the base. How would you respond? i would go in nothing die then know who they are

18.) Suppose someone is shooting TNT at the Cube, which is made of obsidian. How would you respond? laugh in their face

19.) What is your primary reason for wanting to join this group and not another? Please, give multiple sentences for this response. IDK and not gonna do sentences

20.) Do you agree to the rules of the group? If not, please cite the rules with which you do not agree. nope if i join i am not getting one double chest

2015-11-02T11:17:50+00:00

Apply today!

2015-11-02T11:24:02+00:00

sacredarchitect
Apply today!

Lol

2015-11-02T12:11:40+00:00

BrettZillaa
sacredarchitect
Apply today!

Lol

This is what you would call spamming^

2015-11-07T22:34:42+00:00

Js but for the invis question if they're I iv sure ly u can see their armour….
I might apply but I'm in a group that's great

Plus I suck at everything apart from redstone

2015-11-07T23:58:44+00:00

1.) What is your Minecraft username? How did you choose it? MrDirtyFozzy - Xbox username

2.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Over 3 years

3.) Have you ever played on a survival and/or factions server before? Yes, not a fan of factions

4.) How long have you been playing on Standard Survival? Over 300 hours at the time of this post

5.) What is your age? 14

6.) What is your gender? Unknown

7.) Is your primary language English? If not, what is your primary language? Will this affect your gameplay? Yes

8.) Do you have any allies/friends on this server? If so, please, list them. BE4STLY

9.) Do you have any enemies on this server? If so, please, list them. Ghostedly and Heavy Hunter

10.) Detail your experience with building. Decent

11.) Detail your experience with mining. Good

12.) Detail your experience with PvP. Improving

13.) What would you say is your best ability on Minecraft? Collecting materials

14.) Have you ever been on a raid? Yes

15.) Can you build a TNT cannon and effectively destroy a base? Kind of - need to practice

16.) Do you want to raid my group? If so, why? No

17.) Suppose there is a group of four invisible enemies in IV outside of the base. How would you respond?
Based on the rule section, I would either ask for help from the group, or gapple attack them (If I had the supplies

18.) Suppose someone is shooting TNT at the Cube, which is made of obsidian. How would you respond?
Most likely sneak up on them

19.) What is your primary reason for wanting to join this group and not another? Please, give multiple sentences for this response. I would want to join this group because of constant attacks and deaths. Knowing that if I was in this group, I would have the supplies to defend myself and others

20.) Do you agree to the rules of the group? If not, please cite the rules with which you do not agree. With the last rule, the punishment should be reasonable for the actions of who did it.

2015-11-08T00:06:45+00:00

MrDirtyFozzy
1.) What is your Minecraft username? How did you choose it? MrDirtyFozzy - Xbox username

2.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Over 3 years

3.) Have you ever played on a survival and/or factions server before? Yes, not a fan of factions

4.) How long have you been playing on Standard Survival? Over 300 hours at the time of this post

5.) What is your age? 14

6.) What is your gender? Unknown

7.) Is your primary language English? If not, what is your primary language? Will this affect your gameplay? Yes

8.) Do you have any allies/friends on this server? If so, please, list them. BE4STLY

9.) Do you have any enemies on this server? If so, please, list them. Ghostedly and Heavy Hunter

10.) Detail your experience with building. Decent

11.) Detail your experience with mining. Good

12.) Detail your experience with PvP. Improving

13.) What would you say is your best ability on Minecraft? Collecting materials

15.) Can you build a TNT cannon and effectively destroy a base? Kind of - need to practice

16.) Do you want to raid my group? If so, why? No

17.) Suppose there is a group of four invisible enemies in IV outside of the base. How would you respond?
Based on the rule section, I would either ask for help from the group, or gapple attack them (If I had the supplies

18.) Suppose someone is shooting TNT at the Cube, which is made of obsidian. How would you respond?
Most likely sneak up on them

19.) What is your primary reason for wanting to join this group and not another? Please, give multiple sentences for this response. I would want to join this group because of constant attacks and deaths. Knowing that if I was in this group, I would have the supplies to defend myself and others

20.) Do you agree to the rules of the group? If not, please cite the rules with which you do not agree. With the last rule, the punishment should be reasonable for the actions of who did it.

no, really, I'd thought you'd run away

2015-11-08T03:31:04+00:00

I never got accepted. Can I reapply ?

2016-01-09T21:21:39+00:00

1.) What is your Minecraft username? How did you choose it? FingerMyBooty. and i didnt choose it my brother choose it and well i guess im used to it

2.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2013

3.) Have you ever played on a survival and/or factions server before? yeah

4.) How long have you been playing on Standard Survival? 2013

5.) What is your age? 15

6.) What is your gender? male

7.) Is your primary language English? If not, what is your primary language? Will this affect your gameplay? i do speak english

8.) Do you have any allies/friends on this server? If so, please, list them. nessa (), and some others that since im pretty friendly

9.) Do you have any enemies on this server? If so, please, list them. Fabian now he kicked me and well rip most of my diamonds

10.) Detail your experience with building. 6/10

11.) Detail your experience with mining. 5/10

12.) Detail your experience with PvP. 8/10

13.) What would you say is your best ability on Minecraft? idk its a game but i guess pvping
14.) Have you ever been on a raid? yeah

15.) Can you build a TNT cannon and effectively destroy a base? i can and i can make hybrid cannons

16.) Do you want to raid my group? If so, why? who wouldn't you guys are rich and nah i can mine for my own things

17.) Suppose there is a group of four invisible enemies in IV outside of the base. How would you respond? well if its a 4v1 i will probs stay inside or just log of in neurtal or in the base

18.) Suppose someone is shooting TNT at the Cube, which is made of obsidian. How would you respond? i would lol and act smart at them like " lol its obby you retard"

19.) What is your primary reason for wanting to join this group and not another? Please, give multiple sentences for this response. ATA and well most other groups are plebs with nothing

20.) Do you agree to the rules of the group? If not, please cite the rules with which you do not agree. well it a bit more chest we can lock for our own

Thank you for your interest in becoming an Architect. If all goes in your favor, you will be receiving a notification of your acceptance and an official invite on the server.

2016-02-01T19:13:36+00:00

APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO ARCHITECTS

1.) What is your Minecraft username? How did you choose it?
Ghost and Roman Numerals = Ghost_VI. (Also, I love math.)

2.) How long have you been playing Minecraft?
3 years.

3.) Have you ever played on a survival and/or factions server before?
Yes, many.

4.) How long have you been playing on Standard Survival?
100 hours so far.

5.) What is your age?
18 years old.

6.) What is your gender?
Male.

7.) Is your primary language English? If not, what is your primary language? Will this affect your gameplay?
English is my primary language.

8.) Do you have any allies/friends on this server? If so, please, list them.
Yes, too little.

9.) Do you have any enemies on this server? If so, please, list them.
Yes, too many.

10.) Detail your experience with building.
I'm a builder on the down low, but I can build none the less.

11.) Detail your experience with mining.
Mine at Y 5 or Y 11 to get the most out of mining.

12.) Detail your experience with PvP.
Strafe and get those combos and practice! Then you'll become a God like me.

13.) What would you say is your best ability on Minecraft?
PvP, raiding, and destroying people's egos.

14.) Have you ever been on a raid?
Too many times.

15.) Can you build a TNT cannon and effectively destroy a base?
I can and I do it efficiently.

16.) Do you want to raid my group? If so, why?
No, in siding groups is not my forte.

17.) Suppose there is a group of four invisible enemies in IV outside of the base. How would you respond? Eliminate the rebel scum. Call in reinforcements to destroy the insurgency.

18.) Suppose someone is shooting TNT at the Cube, which is made of obsidian. How would you respond? Eliminate the rebel scum. Our enemies will bow down to us.

19.) What is your primary reason for wanting to join this group and not another? Please, give multiple sentences for this response.
I want to carry on UndeadSmileyFace's legacy. I will make our empire great again. We will overpower and destroy everyone. No mercy. We are superior.

20.) Do you agree to the rules of the group? If not, please cite the rules with which you do not agree.Yes.
Edited by Ghost_VI 2016-02-01T19:18:26+00:00

2016-02-02T23:39:39+00:00

Ghost_VI

3 years.

Yes, many.

100 hours so far.

5.) What is your age?
18 years old.

6.) What is your gender?
Male.

7.) Is your primary language English? If not, what is your primary language? Will this affect your gameplay?

Yes, too little.

Yes, too many.

Too many times.

17.) Suppose there is a group of four invisible enemies in IV outside of the base. How would you respond? Eliminate the rebel scum. Call in reinforcements to destroy the insurgency.

18.) Suppose someone is shooting TNT at the Cube, which is made of obsidian. How would you respond? Eliminate the rebel scum. Our enemies will bow down to us.

19.) What is your primary reason for wanting to join this group and not another? Please, give multiple sentences for this response.
I want to carry on UndeadSmileyFace's legacy. I will make our empire great again. We will overpower and destroy everyone. No mercy. We are superior.

20.) Do you agree to the rules of the group? If not, please cite the rules with which you do not agree.Yes.

sry architects isnt accepting gingers atm.

2016-02-03T02:07:27+00:00

SourSkittlezHD
Ghost_VI

3 years.

Yes, many.

100 hours so far.

5.) What is your age?
18 years old.

6.) What is your gender?
Male.

Yes, too little.

Yes, too many.

Too many times.

sry architects isnt accepting gingers atm.
rude

2016-02-05T12:17:50+00:00

What is your Minecraft username? How did you choose it? BrotherBailey becasue i was tired of people calling me a girl my previous name baileysdonovan

2.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years

3.) Have you ever played on a survival and/or factions server before? plenty of other servers

4.) How long have you been playing on Standard Survival? the day i got mc

5.) What is your age? 13

6.) What is your gender?male

7.) Is your primary language English? If not, what is your primary language? Will this affect your gameplay? english

8.) Do you have any allies/friends on this server? If so, please, list them. used to

9.) Do you have any enemies on this server? If so, please, list them.BeastlyPvP

10.) Detail your experience with building.ive build atol but im not good at making things look great i can build things that get things done

11.) Detail your experience with mining. i mine often (probly y i dont have many diamonds)

12.) Detail your experience with PvP.im not great at pvp still working on it

13.) What would you say is your best ability on Minecraft? traveling i can fine my way back through anything if you drop me off some were i can find my way back i rember alot about my suroundings

14.) Have you ever been on a raid? yes i have raided many people

15.) Can you build a TNT cannon and effectively destroy a base? yes but if the base is obby not on this servers

16.) Do you want to raid my group? If so, why? i do not i just want a place to stay wile i raid mine and pvp

17.) Suppose there is a group of four invisible enemies in IV outside of the base. How would you respond?try my best to get the crew on and go fight

18.) Suppose someone is shooting TNT at the Cube, which is made of obsidian. How would you respond?i would ingore it becasue it is obby they cant break it if it wasnt obby i would go and try to kill them

19.) What is your primary reason for wanting to join this group and not another? Please, give multiple sentences for this response. so i can have a place to stay so i can get more involved in the server i dont do much because i dont have a place to stay so i can get things together so i could pvp, raid, and many more

20.) Do you agree to the rules of the group? If not, please cite the rules with which you do not agree.yes becasue you are a big group many people dont like that you dont know will try and raid you from the inside out

2016-02-09T02:36:32+00:00

1.) What is your Minecraft username? How did you choose it? ItzaDiamond… I thought it was a good name.

2.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3-4 years.

3.) Have you ever played on a survival and/or factions server before? A few.

4.) How long have you been playing on Standard Survival? About 7-8 months

5.) What is your age? 13 1/2

6.) What is your gender? Male

7.) Is your primary language English? If not, what is your primary language? Will this affect your gameplay? My primary is English.

8.) Do you have any allies/friends on this server? If so, please, list them. SourSkittelzHD, itzrampage3, and Sacred architect… a few others also.

9.) Do you have any enemies on this server? If so, please, list them. Beastlypvpz, and SKELO-TON.

10.) Detail your experience with building. I am ok…i can build large structures effeciently.

11.) Detail your experience with mining. Great

12.) Detail your experience with PvP. Good when I get my pc soon…for the last month I have been playing on one with a laggy mouse.

13.) What would you say is your best ability on Minecraft? Hmmmmmm… probably mining or pvp.

15.) Can you build a TNT cannon and effectively destroy a base? Oh yes.

16.) Do you want to raid my group? If so, why? Eh…not really You guys are my friends. ;]

17.) Suppose there is a group of four invisible enemies in IV outside of the base. How would you respond? Call backup…if there is none then i will drop pots and fight them.

18.) Suppose someone is shooting TNT at the Cube, which is made of obsidian. How would you respond? Laugh… then when I regain conciousness from laughing so hard I would kill them.

19.) What is your primary reason for wanting to join this group and not another? Please, give multiple sentences for this response. I think it is an amazing group. It is powerfull. Most of my friends are in it.

20.) Do you agree to the rules of the group? If not, please cite the rules with which you do not agree. Yes

2016-02-09T03:53:55+00:00

ItzaDiamond

1.) What is your Minecraft username? How did you choose it? ItzaDiamond… I thought it was a good name.

7.) Is your primary language English? If not, what is your primary language? Will this affect your gameplay? My primary is English.

8.) Do you have any allies/friends on this server? If so, please, list them. SourSkittelzHD, itzrampage3, and Sacred architect… a few others also.

9.) Do you have any enemies on this server? If so, please, list them. Beastlypvpz, and SKELO-TON.

10.) Detail your experience with building. I am ok…i can build large structures effeciently.

12.) Detail your experience with PvP. Good when I get my pc soon…for the last month I have been playing on one with a laggy mouse.

13.) What would you say is your best ability on Minecraft? Hmmmmmm… probably mining or pvp.

16.) Do you want to raid my group? If so, why? Eh…not really You guys are my friends. ;]

17.) Suppose there is a group of four invisible enemies in IV outside of the base. How would you respond? Call backup…if there is none then i will drop pots and fight them.

18.) Suppose someone is shooting TNT at the Cube, which is made of obsidian. How would you respond? Laugh… then when I regain conciousness from laughing so hard I would kill them.

19.) What is your primary reason for wanting to join this group and not another? Please, give multiple sentences for this response. I think it is an amazing group. It is powerfull. Most of my friends are in it.

20.) Do you agree to the rules of the group? If not, please cite the rules with which you do not agree. Yes

diamond doesn't love me anymore, what a feggot.

2016-02-09T04:44:54+00:00

oohgabooga4

1.) What is your Minecraft username? How did you choose it? oohgabooga4 cuz holler holler get doller

2.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? since my wife left me :'( minecraft helps me deal with the feels

3.) Have you ever played on a survival and/or factions server before? Grapefruit Juice

4.) How long have you been playing on Standard Survival? since ss-8

5.) What is your age? Legal

6.) What is your gender? Female

7.) Is your primary language English? If not, what is your primary language? Will this affect your gameplay? Latin, this will affect my game play because I can't speak English.

communist_omega
Grillzilla16
MexicanLag
Zachary
SeniorPenguin
Chris_Marko
Hotshot's Alt
UndeadSmileyFace
REalNoob28
Macreshack
BatteryJuice
Dasanti_Warlock
SuperNeil64
sacredarchitect
TheSeaNanners
FaceOfMelinda
OhLooongJonson
FlashDrive
SourSacred
Hotshot's other alt! <– Hes my favorite
All of Nessa's 47 alts!
Kenthos
PigWomen45 <- very trusted
NaomiBliss
pie343
Riah aka FakeFlake
HannahMoo
CrimsonAngel
Bill Gates
Notch

Caek cuz i scammed him
SourSkittlezHD
skinnylove
Ocean
REalNoob21
penciltop101 cuz hes ugly
Evans16 <-gg insided
oohgabooga3
Cosmicnessa
Donald Trump

10.) Detail your experience with building. one time I made a fort and I named it jerome.

11.) Detail your experience with mining. see me @ leaderboards

12.) Detail your experience with PvP. best pvper on standard

13.) What would you say is your best ability on Minecraft? raiding thrace and straffing

14.) Have you ever been on a raid? water those

15.) Can you build a TNT cannon and effectively destroy a base? wan time i watched hotshit make 1 of those and it didnt work xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

16.) Do you want to raid my group? If so, why? no cuz we are allies as seen in ally list

17.) Suppose there is a group of four invisible enemies in IV outside of the base. How would you respond? prolly take all my valubles with me and yolo it #yolo #swag #bestpvper #billgates

18.) Suppose someone is shooting TNT at the Cube, which is made of obsidian. How would you respond? laugh @ them cuz they cant break obsidian, wat newbs #nerds

19.) What is your primary reason for wanting to join this group and not another? Please, give multiple sentences for this response. When I was little I was always picked on because I wasn't good enough at minecraft. I feel like this is my one opprotunity to proove them wrong! #breakfree

20.) Do you agree to the rules of the group? If not, please cite the rules with which you do not agree. 9.) Use common sense. this is an unfair rule because my mom says i am uncommon so i cant use common sense

Where is my invite guys???

2016-02-09T07:05:55+00:00

oohgabooga4
oohgabooga4

1.) What is your Minecraft username? How did you choose it? oohgabooga4 cuz holler holler get doller

2.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? since my wife left me :'( minecraft helps me deal with the feels

3.) Have you ever played on a survival and/or factions server before? Grapefruit Juice

4.) How long have you been playing on Standard Survival? since ss-8

5.) What is your age? Legal

6.) What is your gender? Female

7.) Is your primary language English? If not, what is your primary language? Will this affect your gameplay? Latin, this will affect my game play because I can't speak English.

communist_omega
Grillzilla16
MexicanLag
Zachary
SeniorPenguin
Chris_Marko
Hotshot's Alt
UndeadSmileyFace
REalNoob28
Macreshack
BatteryJuice
Dasanti_Warlock
SuperNeil64
sacredarchitect
TheSeaNanners
FaceOfMelinda
OhLooongJonson
FlashDrive
SourSacred
Hotshot's other alt! <– Hes my favorite
All of Nessa's 47 alts!
Kenthos
PigWomen45 <- very trusted
NaomiBliss
pie343
Riah aka FakeFlake
HannahMoo
CrimsonAngel
Bill Gates
Notch

Caek cuz i scammed him
SourSkittlezHD
skinnylove
Ocean
REalNoob21
penciltop101 cuz hes ugly
Evans16 <-gg insided
oohgabooga3
Cosmicnessa
Donald Trump

10.) Detail your experience with building. one time I made a fort and I named it jerome.

11.) Detail your experience with mining. see me @ leaderboards

12.) Detail your experience with PvP. best pvper on standard

13.) What would you say is your best ability on Minecraft? raiding thrace and straffing

14.) Have you ever been on a raid? water those

15.) Can you build a TNT cannon and effectively destroy a base? wan time i watched hotshit make 1 of those and it didnt work xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

16.) Do you want to raid my group? If so, why? no cuz we are allies as seen in ally list

17.) Suppose there is a group of four invisible enemies in IV outside of the base. How would you respond? prolly take all my valubles with me and yolo it #yolo #swag #bestpvper #billgates

18.) Suppose someone is shooting TNT at the Cube, which is made of obsidian. How would you respond? laugh @ them cuz they cant break obsidian, wat newbs #nerds

19.) What is your primary reason for wanting to join this group and not another? Please, give multiple sentences for this response. When I was little I was always picked on because I wasn't good enough at minecraft. I feel like this is my one opprotunity to proove them wrong! #breakfree

20.) Do you agree to the rules of the group? If not, please cite the rules with which you do not agree. 9.) Use common sense. this is an unfair rule because my mom says i am uncommon so i cant use common sense

Where is my invite guys???

Sry for the delay…invite must be lost in the mail. Oh well.

2016-02-09T07:07:12+00:00

ItzaDiamond

We would love you in the group! I'll pass this application on to sacred and tell him its worth looking at. He will get back to you (:

2016-02-10T03:48:36+00:00

RampageTBE
ItzaDiamond

diamond doesn't love me anymore, what a feggot.

Ofcourse I do.

2019-12-10T16:27:44+00:00

]

Jamesology101, I thought it was clever at the time

1.0, but I've been on and off for about seven years

Yes

Since Mid SSIII

5.) What is your age?

6.) What is your gender?

The one with the penis

Yes, but I am fluent in Spanish; that helps on other servers

It's really been too long, all of my allies have left

I really don't like BuddyCharles or CK_Man, but I believe they're both banned. Not a fan of Gamechanger, but he's not active enough to be a nuisance.

I occasionally do the small-scale projects, I'm rather passive in my construction, aside from the necessities.

Stripmining works well for me, but sometimes I mine out whole chunks to a certain level to make slime farms

Better, now that I have a mouse, but still not good

Probably mining, but I'm more or less back to noobiness.

Yes

Yes, but not something super complicated, like a hybrid

I don't have any interest in doing so

Probably find something else to do

Bide my time, watching them waste resources

I like a challenge. Your group requisites are demanding, sure, but they make the server interesting

20.) Do you agree to the rules of the group? If not, please cite the rules with which you do not agree.

I think they're fine

Thank you for your interest in becoming an Architect. If all goes in your favor, you will be receiving a notification of your acceptance and an official invite on the server.

Thank you,
sacredarchitect

This post may be modified at any time to fix grammatical errors.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
You must login before you can post a reply