Standard Survival Forums

Pages: 1 2 3 4

2015-08-19T10:20:58+00:00

Macrepeh
CaekNoob
1.) What is your Minecraft username? How did you choose it? Ghostedly, Congoray(<–Stole from a friend.)

2.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? The same time as I've been playing standard.

3.) Have you ever played on a survival and/or factions server before? After I started playing standard, not before.

4.) How long have you been playing on Standard Survival? About 5-6 months.

5.) What is your age? 14

6.) What is your gender? Male.

7.) Is your primary language English? If not, what is your primary language? Will this affect your gameplay? Yes, I mainly speak English..

8.) Do you have any allies/friends on this server? If so, please, list them.
Berlin
Ally_craft
Kyle

9.) Do you have any enemies on this server? If so, please, list them. Not really.

10.) Detail your experience with building. Not too bad, I believe.

11.) Detail your experience with mining. Takes me 30 minutes to mine up about 27 diamonds or something.

12.) Detail your experience with PvP. I can lose to you in IV, while you're in gold.

13.) What would you say is your best ability on Minecraft? Being a dick to everyone? Or building.

14.) Have you ever been on a raid? Yes.

15.) Can you build a TNT cannon and effectively destroy a base? Not really… I build basic cannons.

16.) Do you want to raid my group? If so, why? Not really.

17.) Suppose there is a group of four invisible enemies in IV outside of the base. How would you respond?
I would call in Agent Sacred. Or just laugh at them because they can't get in.

18.) Suppose someone is shooting TNT at the Cube, which is made of obsidian. How would you respond?
I would laugh and flame them hard.

19.) What is your primary reason for wanting to join this group and not another? Please, give multiple sentences for this response.
I would like to be an architect because… I'm not really sure, but I kind of always wanted to play with someone else for a change… Someone who is better than me at PvP, building, mining, and everything else.

20.) Do you agree to the rules of the group? If not, please cite the rules with which you do not agree. I agree with all of them.

Remember when we killed your donkey while you tried escaping to spawn with it? Well, anyways, we don't allow compulsive liars into our group. Also, you're a salty mango and that would probably be yucky.

Good, didn't want to really join your ass anyways.

2015-08-19T14:10:52+00:00

Ghostedly
Macrepeh
CaekNoob
1.) What is your Minecraft username? How did you choose it? Ghostedly, Congoray(<–Stole from a friend.)

2.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? The same time as I've been playing standard.

3.) Have you ever played on a survival and/or factions server before? After I started playing standard, not before.

4.) How long have you been playing on Standard Survival? About 5-6 months.

5.) What is your age? 14

6.) What is your gender? Male.

7.) Is your primary language English? If not, what is your primary language? Will this affect your gameplay? Yes, I mainly speak English..

Berlin
Ally_craft
Kyle

9.) Do you have any enemies on this server? If so, please, list them. Not really.

10.) Detail your experience with building. Not too bad, I believe.

11.) Detail your experience with mining. Takes me 30 minutes to mine up about 27 diamonds or something.

12.) Detail your experience with PvP. I can lose to you in IV, while you're in gold.

13.) What would you say is your best ability on Minecraft? Being a dick to everyone? Or building.

14.) Have you ever been on a raid? Yes.

15.) Can you build a TNT cannon and effectively destroy a base? Not really… I build basic cannons.

16.) Do you want to raid my group? If so, why? Not really.

17.) Suppose there is a group of four invisible enemies in IV outside of the base. How would you respond?
I would call in Agent Sacred. Or just laugh at them because they can't get in.

18.) Suppose someone is shooting TNT at the Cube, which is made of obsidian. How would you respond?
I would laugh and flame them hard.

19.) What is your primary reason for wanting to join this group and not another? Please, give multiple sentences for this response.
I would like to be an architect because… I'm not really sure, but I kind of always wanted to play with someone else for a change… Someone who is better than me at PvP, building, mining, and everything else.

20.) Do you agree to the rules of the group? If not, please cite the rules with which you do not agree. I agree with all of them.

Remember when we killed your donkey while you tried escaping to spawn with it? Well, anyways, we don't allow compulsive liars into our group. Also, you're a salty mango and that would probably be yucky.

Good, didn't want to really join your ass anyways.

So fucking salty its hilarious

2015-08-20T22:59:34+00:00

I will be sending out notifications of your admission status over the next few days.

Thank you, everyone, for your interest.

2015-08-21T00:13:07+00:00

sacredarchitect
I will be sending out notifications of your admission status over the next few days.

Thank you.

2015-08-21T02:32:08+00:00

NaomiBliss
sacredarchitect
I will be sending out notifications of your admission statuses over the next few days.

I didn't get a message

He will send you one soon Do you really want to join
Edited by Mango 2015-08-21T02:32:16+00:00

2015-08-21T02:35:47+00:00

NaomiBliss
Ghostedly
NaomiBliss
sacredarchitect
I will be sending out notifications of your admission statuses over the next few days.

I didn't get a message

He will send you one soon Do you really want to join

Infiltaition time!!!!!! Time for Architects to get rekt

Time for someone to find a way into your base >.> Nice defence and interior tho. Will be challenging for even the best of raiders
Edited by Jamesology101 2015-08-21T02:36:53+00:00

2015-08-21T10:06:27+00:00

All current applications have been read.

Each player has been sent correspondence as to whether or not he or she has been accepted.

Once again, thank you for your interest.

2015-08-22T22:36:47+00:00

sacredarchitect

Each player has been sent correspondence as to whether or not he or she has been accepted.

i wanna join architects.here's my application.
im cool
im sexy
im smart
everyone wants me
everyone would get me to his group
so why wouldnt u.
i know ive been accepted theres no point reminding me that ive been accepted u can invite me and i ll join whenever i feel ready too ez im bored bye

2015-08-23T00:10:46+00:00

daboyrab
sacredarchitect

i wanna join architects.here's my application.
im cool
im sexy
im smart
everyone wants me
everyone would get me to his group
so why wouldnt u.
i know ive been accepted theres no point reminding me that ive been accepted u can invite me and i ll join whenever i feel ready too ez im bored bye

Rejected. Next.

2015-08-23T14:19:58+00:00

how u dare rejecting me m8.1v1 me irl m8.

2015-08-24T11:37:15+00:00

UltraNeil64
1.) What is your Minecraft username? How did you choose it?SuperNeil64 and it came to me one day in a dream

2.) How long have you been playing Minecraft?too long

3.) Have you ever played on a survival and/or factions server before?ye

4.) How long have you been playing on Standard Survival? since the golden days of ss2

5.) What is your age? 14

6.) What is your gender? male

7.) Is your primary language English? If not, what is your primary language? Will this affect your gameplay? ye

8.) Do you have any allies/friends on this server? If so, please, list them.no

9.) Do you have any enemies on this server? If so, please, list them. I do but they're kinda sorry excuses for enemies since they never get their revenge on us like they promised they would ill list em anyway tho
Adonis/Nifwl/DoctorMario
Tacomindfck
Cookieprostitute/_chakra_/whatever the hell he's named now
Communist bad archery skills
FireProof-what's-his-face/Rena/Sharpshooter
Drummerreviews AKA cirrci and previously notiice
Ticklemydicton
Briangay (I mean he told taco he would be his enemy if he joined TA but this confuses me since he's probably the least intimidating guy on the list and is practically a joke)
diegoboy
wormytyrant since he's annoying
sacredarchitect aka rena's lover
undeadqueervoice
Nessa's annoying sometimes
Tincon used to but he went inactive to go manage his run down server
Architects but they also went inactive
Stronghold's *snicker snicker* pride
Drum's goons used to try and kill us but they got banned
invinciblebacca but iram's cool i think
blitzprog
Trixx used to bother but i think he gave up in shame
Brettzilla tried to kill us once with tacoboy and kyle
i think zanito was there too
that one group that said they'd quit but came back but they're jokes like a lot of people here
James_Dumbledore is annoying at times
sethcat
sethcat's sister
i'd say thrace but i dont think they exist anymore
kenthos
almnostpuppet noob squad
heyu <— she's the worst
did i say sacred yet
sasquatch
nessie
bell witch
yeti
chupacobra
aliens
dover demon
megladon
wild man
maymaygwashi
mummies
jester

10.) Detail your experience with building. I used to like building until my gayass group of let downs made me get all the obsidian for the base by myself

11.) Detail your experience with mining. why would i need to go mining when my sister brings in all the diamonds

12.) Detail your experience with PvP. Me and pvp aren't exactly best friends

13.) What would you say is your best ability on Minecraft? Is dying an ability and if its not than flaming

14.) Have you ever been on a raid? ew whats that

15.) Can you build a TNT cannon and effectively destroy a base? why would i want to do that im not gay

16.) Do you want to raid my group? If so, why? i would never

I'd lel
18.) Suppose someone is shooting TNT at the Cube, which is made of obsidian. How would you respond? That sounds like something one of my enemies would do

19.) What is your primary reason for wanting to join this group and not another? Please, give multiple sentences for this response. So i can spend time with my good pals sacred and macrepeh

20.) Do you agree to the rules of the group? If not, please cite the rules with which you do not agree. 4 since this is obviously not enforced and 8 since i dont think you know smileyboy irl

Ggggggg

2015-08-24T13:15:31+00:00

1.) What is your Minecraft username? How did you choose it?
Caek, because I like cake

2.) How long have you been playing Minecraft?
Since Alpha

3.) Have you ever played on a survival and/or factions server before?
Sir yes sir

4.) How long have you been playing on Standard Survival?
Over one thousand hours! Started early SS3

5.) What is your age?

6.) What is your gender?
Bit of both

7.) Is your primary language English? If not, what is your primary language? Will this affect your gameplay?
Yes

Pigeon!

9.) Do you have any enemies on this server? If so, please, list them.
Whoever you don't like, I don't like! Point and kill!

10.) Detail your experience with building.
Terrible.

11.) Detail your experience with mining.
MAJOR LEAGUE MINING BOYS

12.) Detail your experience with PvP.
Well I beat yo ass so let me join!

13.) What would you say is your best ability on Minecraft?
Finding ways in and out of bases!

14.) Have you ever been on a raid?
Yes.

15.) Can you build a TNT cannon and effectively destroy a base?
For sure.

16.) Do you want to raid my group? If so, why?
Nope

17.) Suppose there is a group of four invisible enemies in IV outside of the base. How would you respond? Go and fight them if I have enough gear

Kill them and steal there tnt so we can put it to proper use!

Macrepeh is hot.

20.) Do you agree to the rules of the group? If not, please cite the rules with which you do not agree.
Sure.
Edited by MexiCaek 2015-08-24T13:16:35+00:00

2015-08-24T14:08:51+00:00

NickCaek

Since Alpha

Sir yes sir

5.) What is your age?

6.) What is your gender?
Bit of both

7.) Is your primary language English? If not, what is your primary language? Will this affect your gameplay?
Yes

Pigeon!

Terrible.

MAJOR LEAGUE MINING BOYS

Yes.

For sure.

Nope

17.) Suppose there is a group of four invisible enemies in IV outside of the base. How would you respond? Go and fight them if I have enough gear

Macrepeh is hot.

20.) Do you agree to the rules of the group? If not, please cite the rules with which you do not agree.
Sure.

If he gets accepted i'll rage

2015-08-24T16:56:05+00:00

Accept me so she rages! It's win win!

2015-08-24T18:28:27+00:00

NickCaek
Accept me so she rages! It's win win!

XD

2015-08-25T04:24:59+00:00

UltraNeil64
1.) What is your Minecraft username? How did you choose it?SuperNeil64 and it came to me one day in a dream

4.) How long have you been playing on Standard Survival? since the golden days of ss2

5.) What is your age? 14

7.) Is your primary language English? If not, what is your primary language? Will this affect your gameplay? ye

9.) Do you have any enemies on this server? If so, please, list them. I do but they're kinda sorry excuses for enemies since they never get their revenge on us like they promised they would ill list em anyway tho
Adonis/Nifwl/DoctorMario
Tacomindfck
Ticklemydicton
Briangay (I mean he told taco he would be his enemy if he joined TA but this confuses me since he's probably the least intimidating guy on the list and is practically a joke)
diegoboy
undeadqueervoice
blitzprog
that one group that said they'd quit but came back but they're jokes like a lot of people here
sethcat
sethcat's sister
kenthos
almnostpuppet noob squad
heyu <— she's the worst
did i say sacred yet
sasquatch
nessie
bell witch
yeti
chupacobra
aliens
dover demon
megladon
wild man
maymaygwashi
mummies
jester

10.) Detail your experience with building. I used to like building until my gayass group of let downs made me get all the obsidian for the base by myself

11.) Detail your experience with mining. why would i need to go mining when my sister brings in all the diamonds

13.) What would you say is your best ability on Minecraft? Is dying an ability and if its not than flaming

15.) Can you build a TNT cannon and effectively destroy a base? why would i want to do that im not gay

I'd lel
18.) Suppose someone is shooting TNT at the Cube, which is made of obsidian. How would you respond? That sounds like something one of my enemies would do

19.) What is your primary reason for wanting to join this group and not another? Please, give multiple sentences for this response. So i can spend time with my good pals sacred and macrepeh

20.) Do you agree to the rules of the group? If not, please cite the rules with which you do not agree. 4 since this is obviously not enforced and 8 since i dont think you know smileyboy irl

Annoying? Fucking annoying??!??!? say im a nuisence in chat. PVP dont make me a noob!!!
Edited by Jamesology101 2015-08-25T04:25:52+00:00

2015-08-26T21:04:54+00:00

James_Dumbledore
UltraNeil64

5.) What is your age? 14

Adonis/Nifwl/DoctorMario
Tacomindfck
Ticklemydicton
diegoboy
undeadqueervoice
blitzprog
sethcat
sethcat's sister
kenthos
almnostpuppet noob squad
heyu <— she's the worst
did i say sacred yet
sasquatch
nessie
bell witch
yeti
chupacobra
aliens
dover demon
megladon
wild man
maymaygwashi
mummies
jester

I'd lel

Annoying? Fucking annoying??!??!? say im a nuisence in chat. PVP dont make me a noob!!!

Annoying

2015-08-27T09:48:47+00:00

NickCaek

Since Alpha

Sir yes sir

5.) What is your age?

6.) What is your gender?
Bit of both

Yes

Pigeon!

Terrible.

MAJOR LEAGUE MINING BOYS

Yes.

For sure.

Nope

Macrepeh is hot.

Sure.

Definitely accepted.

2015-08-27T13:05:42+00:00

Still waiting on my invite qq

2015-09-05T04:58:12+00:00

Application notifications will be sent out soon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
You must login before you can post a reply