Standard Survival Forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6

2014-06-20T18:07:49+00:00

okay wang lets just agree to leave each other alone then. the reason i think you're obsessed with me is cause you wont leave me alone. i had to block you from skype cause of the constant skype calls from you and every time i'm in game you say some comment to get my attention. and if that isn't enough you literally stand outside my base and do nothing but watch my name tag move around.

2014-06-20T18:20:41+00:00

For the millionth time banana, I did not insult your son nor did I try to

2014-06-20T18:21:08+00:00

Cosmicnessa
Rena_Gade

Shut up fabian, your opinion is so annoying at times. We already went though this and my son doesnt have a medical deficiency.

au·tism
?ô?tiz?m/Submit
noun
a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts.

it's not a medical deficiency kyle. yes my son lacks some skills but he excells in others. if you put my son in front of a puzzle he can solve it faster than most kids his age. dont just google autism and try to teach me the definition like you would know more about it than i would. I don't need a definition to tell me what my son has.

Just because he can put together a puzzle doesn't mean he doesn't have a mental problem it just means he isn't brain dead, if its not mental it's a physical problem and I have seen your son, he doesn't have a physical problem, (Ex: two differently sized eyes or deformed nose etc.) So if he has a problem its Mental and the definition of Autism even says it is mental so you can't just say no its not mental when the definition says right there it is mental there is something in his brain that is different from others that is mental there is really no other way to explain it.

2014-06-20T18:26:13+00:00

kyle like i said, i dont need your definition to teach me anything about my son. he doesn't have mental problems…at all. yeah he lacks communication skills and performing certain tasks but he doesn't have any mental problems. he communicates other ways.

btw you need to do a little more research on autism to understand it. when my son was first diagnosed i looks at so many definitions, stories and cases but i didn't fully understand it until i started learning from my son.

the symbol for autism is a puzzle because even the researchers dont know everything about it…every child and case is different. google or webster can tell you it's a mental disorder but as a parent i have to disagree. my son isn't mentally disabled at all.

and kyle i know you dont like me right now but please find another subject to fight with me about
Edited by Nessa 2014-06-20T18:27:29+00:00

2014-06-20T18:27:14+00:00

Cosmicnessa
he doesn't have mental problems…at all.
Facepalm

2014-06-20T18:32:47+00:00

Just because you say he isn't mentally disabled doesn't mean he isn't. If he wasn't he wouldn't have autism he would be a completely normal child, obviously, like Hethrox said, the school system has failed you. FFS you even thought you can't get higher than a 4.0. It's called "AP Classes" where you take College level classes in High School. Back on topic, like I said, because he can put a puzzle together doesn't mean he isn't mentally disabled. Also, if researchers knew everything about it, there would be a cure, so obviously they don't. If it's not a mental disorder, or a physical disorder, it's nothing. Your son has Autism, it is a mental disorder, you're in denial.

2014-06-20T18:36:46+00:00

Rena_Gade
Just because you say he isn't mentally disabled doesn't mean he isn't. If he wasn't he wouldn't have autism he would be a completely normal child, obviously, like Hethrox said, the school system has failed you. FFS you even thought you can't get higher than a 4.0. It's called "AP Classes" where you take College level classes in High School. Back on topic, like I said, because he can put a puzzle together doesn't mean he isn't mentally disabled. Also, if researchers knew everything about it, there would be a cure, so obviously they don't. If it's not a mental disorder, or a physical disorder, it's nothing. Your son has Autism, it is a mental disorder, you're in denial.

like i said, not the subject to fight with me about. no it's not a disability. my son isn't mute or deaf. he lacks communication skills. he can work through that though and eventually be able to be crowds. kyle don't get upset because you can't understand. yes he's different and plenty of ppl can try to call it a disability but it's not. i'm speaking for my son, not every child with autism because there are different spectrums. my son has "autistic disorder", that's his spectrum so i'm clear. but no it's not a disability. he may need special or different treatment but he is not disabled.
Edited by Nessa 2014-06-20T18:37:08+00:00

2014-06-20T18:39:40+00:00

rena your taking this a bit to far.

2014-06-20T18:43:40+00:00

Cosmicnessa
Rena_Gade

like i said, not the subject to fight with me about. no it's not a disability. my son isn't mute or deaf. he lacks communication skills. he can work through that though and eventually be able to be crowds. kyle don't get upset because you can't understand. yes he's different and plenty of ppl can try to call it a disability but it's not. i'm speaking for my son, not every child with autism because there are different spectrums. my son has "autistic disorder", that's his spectrum so i'm clear. but no it's not a disability. he may need special or different treatment but he is not disabled.

Why are you trying so hard to find loop holes. It's common sense what kyle is saying
Edited by Badger 2014-06-20T18:43:54+00:00

2014-06-20T18:44:52+00:00

Can't this just be done "in game" ?
Please, quit bumping the thread. Its not worth it.

2014-06-20T18:45:24+00:00

ERIN COME ONLINE

2014-06-20T18:46:17+00:00

Disability isint just hearing or speaking or any of the 5 senses its plenty more things. I can understand it plenty, you obviously need to restart school starting at Pre-K.

2014-06-20T18:46:45+00:00

hhhhhmhhhhhhm

2014-06-20T18:46:52+00:00

he is trying to say i'm dumb because i dont understand that my son has a mental disability and idc if you call me dumb…i'm telling you he doesn't have a mental disability. i'm also saying you can't fight with me about this cause i've done my research and i've come to my own conclusion about his. ppl have tried fighting me about this irl, why would you think someone on the internet is going to change my opinion?

2014-06-20T18:47:48+00:00

Rena_Gade
Disability isint just hearing or speaking or any of the 5 senses its plenty more things. I can understand it plenty, you obviously need to restart school starting at Pre-K.

kyle i know you're mad but keep the insults out of this

2014-06-20T19:09:43+00:00

Cosmicnessa
okay wang lets just agree to leave each other alone then. the reason i think you're obsessed with me is cause you wont leave me alone. i had to block you from skype cause of the constant skype calls from you and every time i'm in game you say some comment to get my attention. and if that isn't enough you literally stand outside my base and do nothing but watch my name tag move around.

i couldn't agree more Vanessa. i only called you constantly that one night because you left the call after insulting me and mega and i wanted to prove my point to you after denying what i was saying many times and lying. also i never said those things to get your attention because like i said earlier, i prefer ignoring you. also, the only reason why i stand outside your base doing nothing is because i have nothing else to do so i would roam around spawn looking for people. even when i did stand outside your base, it wouldn't be for more than 3 minutes or so vanessa… but if it really bothers you that much, then ill stop. ok well I'm done with this post and it looks like the subject to this post has changed to your son. thanks vanessa to at least agreeing to forgetting about this.

2014-06-20T19:38:15+00:00

Cosmicnessa
Rena_Gade

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder
Edited by Fabian 2014-06-20T19:38:42+00:00

2014-06-20T20:06:32+00:00

Hey banana

2014-06-22T14:26:08+00:00

Seems to me every single forum wars now involves Badger. The way I see from reading 5 pages (and probably wasting like 10 mins of my life) is that Badger spends the whole time "indirectly" insulting Nessa's kid, while behaving in a manner which is probably more immature than Nessa's child himself. As many have said - and which I agree with - people can talk all sorts of bullsh*t about each other on the server, but do not bring a fuc*ing kid into this. Yes, Nessa's child might have autism, but that does not mean anything for he is still a normal human being. Autism does not mean he has low IQ or anything else, but instead that he has the equal opportunity to shine in our modern society and be a great human being. Unlike some people.

I don't think I should be commenting on this, but I believe Wang has apologised sixty times to Nessa and then insulted her sixty times afterward. And of course, Badger thinks he's smart.

2014-06-22T19:25:33+00:00

sinfer02
Seems to me every single forum wars now involves Badger. The way I see from reading 5 pages (and probably wasting like 10 mins of my life) is that Badger spends the whole time "indirectly" insulting Nessa's kid, while behaving in a manner which is probably more immature than Nessa's child himself. As many have said - and which I agree with - people can talk all sorts of bullsh*t about each other on the server, but do not bring a fuc*ing kid into this. Yes, Nessa's child might have autism, but that does not mean anything for he is still a normal human being. Autism does not mean he has low IQ or anything else, but instead that he has the equal opportunity to shine in our modern society and be a great human being. Unlike some people.

I don't think I should be commenting on this, but I believe Wang has apologised sixty times to Nessa and then insulted her sixty times afterward. And of course, Badger thinks he's smart.
Dude really, I don't know why you direct every one of your hate posts against me. I never did anything in this post. Not once did I insult her kid. And the reason I am in every flame war is cause they are entertaining lol. Oh and btw, I am smart at everything ever created, I practically rule the universe sinfer, why dont you understand this
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6
You must login before you can post a reply