Standard Survival Forums

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

2014-06-20T12:04:47+00:00

This shit ain't right, when the servers already causing vets and other people to leave and you guys go and shit on the remaining vets, seriously this is a game so there's no need to run about saying stupid shit to each other, act your fucking age guys and Nessa just ignore them from now on.

2014-06-20T15:40:33+00:00

TalerOfTales
This shit ain't right, when the servers already causing vets and other people to leave and you guys go and shit on the remaining vets, seriously this is a game so there's no need to run about saying stupid shit to each other, act your fucking age guys and Nessa just ignore them from now on.

Thanks tales, I will. :/

2014-06-20T15:46:07+00:00

Honey_Badger02
Cosmicnessa
your parents must be so ashamed.
You are a mother… yet you insult another kid about a medical deficiency. May I remind you that your kid has one too. God help you

This.

Everything else posted by Cosmicnessa should be disregarded. This is hypocritical behavior from a manipulative person, who's agenda is solely provocation.

2014-06-20T16:56:25+00:00

Fabian_2k9
Honey_Badger02
Cosmicnessa
You are a mother… yet you insult another kid about a medical deficiency. May I remind you that your kid has one too. God help you

This.

Everything else posted by Cosmicnessa should be disregarded. This is hypocritical behavior from a manipulative person, who's agenda is solely provocation.

Shut up fabian, your opinion is so annoying at times. We already went though this and my son doesnt have a medical deficiency. I could care less about badgers health issues. I've already addressed that ive crossed the line at times. Fabian you commented late so stop trying to get involved in something that has nothing to do with you. Provocation? Im defending myself to a bunch of kids with low self esteem so they have to insult someone else. Im tired of arguing about this. Read the post and just try and understand what is going on]

2014-06-20T17:09:14+00:00

Cosmicnessa
Honey_Badger02
Cosmicnessa
Honey_Badger02
Cosmicnessa

excuse me??? what medical deficiency does my son have??? yes i am a mother but dont for a second think it's okay to insult my son
WHAT? I'm not insulting anybody but you. I'm stating you insult me for being not like a normal kid yet your child is the exact same. I was showing that you are practically insulting your own kid

why would i insult my son??? cause he has autism? how is that medically deficient? cause he thinks different? he's not "slow" if that's what you're implying.

btw idk who said it but whoever said why would i insult someone elses son is so dumb. really? we are all someones child…we didn't appear out of thin air. i dont see who i insulted here but if i did insult someone being someones child makes no sense. i'm someones child. i mean really think about what you're saying

Ok.

I - I - think that it's wrong to insult Nessa's son. And yes, maybe she is insulting Badger; Badger is someone's son. BUT Nessa's son is pretty young. Badger is old enough to defend himself. But Nessa's son cannot defend himself; maybe he cna't even type!

Badger) Don't insult someone that can't type; pick on someone your own size. And don't use the excuse of 'OH IM A SON TOO'

Nessa) But just because Badger is old enough to defend himself, doesn't mean that you can insult him about his 1 lung or whatever (Idk if u did i heard u did). It isn't right to insult someone on a medical deficiency.

Amen.

2014-06-20T17:28:37+00:00

Hey, Banana i understand that everyone is being rude to you, even me. i appologize for everything but whenever someone offends you you have to deal with it yourself i am not going against you on this but i just think you should take someof your own inniciative to it and tell him what you think of him.I am truely sorry for what i said it was stupid immature and uncalled for.

-Edible

2014-06-20T17:33:48+00:00

yeah i agree with both of you.

icontroller i have poked fun at badger about the lung thing before but i really did think it was a joke and all in good fun. badger had mentioned it didn't bother him and he thought it was funny. I do see how it's not a laughing matter though.

edible i have dealt with the problems on my own it's just that it's beginning to bother me. like i said about the screenshot of my son being insulted. not to mention every time i log on mega says it smells like fish. that's actually funny to me so i ignore it. but at times they take it too far and i would like something to be done instead of me having to deal with every problem.

thanks for understanding.

2014-06-20T17:40:24+00:00

Cosmicnessa
especially what wang said

http://gyazo.com/32849135e9b546c2871a44b7f1522ae7

hey vanessa. i just wanted to start off by saying that i like how you didn't post what you said, that provoked me into saying what i said. well for those of you that weren't online when this incident happened, she was the one that said something "offensive" to me first. she said for me to "stop being a mega" then i responded by saying "what is that supposed to mean?" then she said that i was annoying and thats pretty much it. that is why i said what i said. now if vanessa expects for me to not respond to what she said, then she must be pretty dumb. if you don't want me to respond like this vanessa and if you feel offended even when someone says that they don't like you, then i suggest you /ignore me because obviously you can't take an insult. by /ignoring me, this would also prevent a lot of this pointless drama that you somehow always find a way to start because you have nothing else to do but complain about how every treats you badly, even though you have treated them badly in the past. there, i rest my case.

2014-06-20T17:44:38+00:00

wang you know i can be mean back right? i just choose not to fight with you because you're insults are childish and dumb. you say inappropriate things that i find disgusting. i haven't ignored you cause you are outside my base a lot and i need to communicate with you in game. i dont remember saying anything bad to you. btw i had ignored you and then you used the sword you named after me. it's was called "cosmicnessa's pubic hairs". idk why you're so obsessed with me but i think you should get over it.

2014-06-20T17:49:46+00:00

Well i appologize for everyone about insulting your son thats immature and unfair!!!

2014-06-20T17:50:33+00:00

thanks edible, i dont remember you insulting my son but thanks for the apology

2014-06-20T17:51:43+00:00

I never did but im just saying that whoever insults someone who is just as good as anyother should just fuck off!!! im sorry for swearing but its true!!

2014-06-20T17:52:57+00:00

thanks edible

2014-06-20T17:53:25+00:00

np

2014-06-20T17:57:18+00:00

"Shut up fabian, your opinion is so annoying at times. We already went though this and my son doesnt have a medical deficiency."

au·tism
?ô?tiz?m/Submit
noun
a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts.
Edited by Rena 2014-06-20T17:57:29+00:00

2014-06-20T17:58:20+00:00

Cosmic They Shouldn't be saying all that stuff about you i hope they get Consequences
Edited by Jtob 2014-06-20T18:01:20+00:00

2014-06-20T17:59:15+00:00

Rena_Gade

Shut up fabian, your opinion is so annoying at times. We already went though this and my son doesnt have a medical deficiency.

au·tism
?ô?tiz?m/Submit
noun
a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts.

it's not a medical deficiency kyle. yes my son lacks some skills but he excells in others. if you put my son in front of a puzzle he can solve it faster than most kids his age. dont just google autism and try to teach me the definition like you would know more about it than i would. I don't need a definition to tell me what my son has.

2014-06-20T18:00:13+00:00

thanks jtob

2014-06-20T18:02:39+00:00

rena that was the stupidest comment i have seen in my life teaching someone about autism when they know what it is like wtf?!?!?! She knows what it is and i wanna be soft on this subject so i dont offend you but she has an autistic child so what the point in describing it. Idiot

2014-06-20T18:04:32+00:00

Cosmicnessa
wang you know i can be mean back right? i just choose not to fight with you because you're insults are childish and dumb. you say inappropriate things that i find disgusting. i haven't ignored you cause you are outside my base a lot and i need to communicate with you in game. i dont remember saying anything bad to you. btw i had ignored you and then you used the sword you named after me. it's was called "cosmicnessa's pubic hairs". idk why you're so obsessed with me but i think you should get over it.

well then if you think they're so childish and dumb, then why not /ignore and forget about it because it obviously bothers you. also i don't go to your base that much and why would that have to do with you not /ignoring me? the thing that I'm mad at you about is that you got me temp banned and twisted the story around so that you sounded like the helpless and innocent person (which your not). for the record, i did change the sword name so you have nothing to worry about anymore. I'm also pissed off at you because your a hypocrite. you thought that the "cosmicnessa's pubic hair" thing was very offensive, but yet you made fun of badger using a sword named "badgers 1 lung." then badger said that he didn't really care about it, but it was still wrong to make fun of him like that. then when you heard about my sword named "cosmicnessa's pubic hair" you thought it was hilarious in the Skype call with me and mega. you also never said anything directly to me in game about changing the sword name. instead you decided to complain about it on the forums and got me temp banned. and lastly, if you think for a second that I'm "obsessed" with you, i feel the complete opposite way about you. i choose to ignore you unless you start talking shit about me. and believe me, I'm completely done with this subject, but yet your still making stupid form posts about this
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
You must login before you can post a reply