Standard Survival Forums

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

2014-06-20T08:31:51+00:00

UndeadSmileyFace
Cosmicnessa
how did i cause this undead? i'm getting so annoyed at how everyone who has a problem with me is deciding to go against me while i'm complaining about this very problem…aka: bullying…and nothing is being done.
People are insulting you because what I just stated.

because i start drama??? seriously undead i didn't know you had this much of a personal problem against me. i thought all of it was in game and you had matured from the first time i skyped you. you think getting into a persons personal life and insulting their life decisions is the best place for a computer game?

2014-06-20T08:32:43+00:00

Has anyone else realized no one took banana's side yet

2014-06-20T08:32:49+00:00

Cosmicnessa
UndeadSmileyFace
Cosmicnessa
how did i cause this undead? i'm getting so annoyed at how everyone who has a problem with me is deciding to go against me while i'm complaining about this very problem…aka: bullying…and nothing is being done.

because i start drama??? seriously undead i didn't know you had this much of a personal problem against me. i thought all of it was in game and you had matured from the first time i skyped you. you think getting into a persons personal life and insulting their life decisions is the best place for a computer game?

your doing it right now

2014-06-20T08:32:56+00:00

HA!

2014-06-20T08:33:03+00:00

Honey_Badger02
Cosmicnessa
Honey_Badger02
Cosmicnessa
your parents must be so ashamed.
You are a mother… yet you insult another kid about a medical deficiency. May I remind you that your kid has one too. God help you

excuse me??? what medical deficiency does my son have??? yes i am a mother but dont for a second think it's okay to insult my son
WHAT? I'm not insulting anybody but you. I'm stating you insult me for being not like a normal kid yet your child is the exact same. I was showing that you are practically insulting your own kid

THAT'S HOW THESE THINGS START

Banana's a manipulator!

2014-06-20T08:33:49+00:00

Hethrox
UndeadSmileyFace
Hethrox
I apologize sincerely for calling you a fruit, however if this really does have a dramatic effect on your mental state I highly advise the following:
A) Don't name yourself a fruit
B) See a guidance counselor
Cosmicnessa you cause all the drama and you lie. Also I'm bullying Hethrox

Only undeads allowed to bully me!
Hethrox has allowed it. Bullying commencing!

2014-06-20T08:35:36+00:00

Honey_Badger02
Cosmicnessa
Honey_Badger02
Cosmicnessa
You are a mother… yet you insult another kid about a medical deficiency. May I remind you that your kid has one too. God help you

excuse me??? what medical deficiency does my son have??? yes i am a mother but dont for a second think it's okay to insult my son
WHAT? I'm not insulting anybody but you. I'm stating you insult me for being not like a normal kid yet your child is the exact same. I was showing that you are practically insulting your own kid

why would i insult my son??? cause he has autism? how is that medically deficient? cause he thinks different? he's not "slow" if that's what you're implying.

btw idk who said it but whoever said why would i insult someone elses son is so dumb. really? we are all someones child…we didn't appear out of thin air. i dont see who i insulted here but if i did insult someone being someones child makes no sense. i'm someones child. i mean really think about what you're saying

2014-06-20T08:36:13+00:00

Cosmicnessa
UndeadSmileyFace
Cosmicnessa

I'm just explaining the situation nothing more. Get a grip lady, you caused this.

2014-06-20T08:36:15+00:00

Ew, a double post!
Edited by Psychopath 2014-06-20T08:37:22+00:00

2014-06-20T08:36:33+00:00

Guys

I think Undead is the victim here.

2014-06-20T08:37:31+00:00

Cosmicnessa
Honey_Badger02
Cosmicnessa
Honey_Badger02
Cosmicnessa

why would i insult my son??? cause he has autism? how is that medically deficient? cause he thinks different? he's not "slow" if that's what you're implying.

Same difference. Your posts hurt my brain

2014-06-20T08:37:55+00:00

i did think about what im saying, you are trying to twist logic, i am talking about medical illnesses, deficiencies, etc. and your are talking about all children in general. you are the one that has to think about what you're saying.

2014-06-20T08:39:36+00:00

Hethrox
Guys

I think Undead is the victim here.
Personally, I think all of us have no idea what is going on.

2014-06-20T08:40:30+00:00

UndeadSmileyFace
Cosmicnessa
UndeadSmileyFace
Cosmicnessa

I'm just explaining the situation nothing more. Get a grip lady, you caused this.

how did i cause this??? by complaining about it? i'm getting annoyed of this…and basically this whole forum post can be used as an example. i pretty much say some words in chat and there is always someone to start an argument. Maybe i'm very opinionated, but i rarely get into personal issues with ppl. although i've crossed the line with badger before this is a new situation, and if that isn't allowed this shouldnt be allowed either. i also have screenshots of someone spamming that my son is a chimp. i ignored that person but how is that fair to me? if nothing gets resolved at least see and understand how you really are being bullies

2014-06-20T08:41:06+00:00

Get good banana

2014-06-20T08:45:20+00:00

VitalxXMURD3RXx
If not ok to insult your son why is it ok to insult someone else's son?

this is what you said.

and it really doesn't seem like you thought about what you were saying. Technically everyone is someones son or daughter so you are bound to insult someone sooner or later. what you didnt mention is how my son is a 3 year old…and you are insulting him to his mother. i understand if you were to say "why is it okay to insult someone else's son to the parents face" because that is exactly what is going on at times.

In this post…your comment makes no sense. its about me being insulted, not my son. i didn't post the screenshots of my son being insulted because i dont want that here, shown so ppl can mock and make fun of.

2014-06-20T08:50:49+00:00

JUST because i wasnt specific doesnt mean you can twist logic and use it to your advantage. my intention was directed towards kids with medical issues, disabilities, etc.

2014-06-20T08:56:08+00:00

VitalxXMURD3RXx
JUST because i wasnt specific doesnt mean you can twist logic and use it to your advantage. my intention was directed towards kids with medical issues, disabilities, etc.

either way it's a different issue. insulting a child to their parent is different than insulting a person.(that person is someones child no matter what) but that wasn't the issue here so whatever.

2014-06-20T09:00:22+00:00

actually, you are also constantly complaining about how people insult your child, so it is a part of the issue, and if it is a different issue, why did you argue with me about it. anyway, i rest my case, and anymore posts will just feed the drama. its called standard survival, but its more like dramatic survival.

2014-06-20T09:05:30+00:00

I agree cause everyone likes to start drama. How did I bring about these comments towards me? I didnt. I was running around trying to get stuff from dakota. I dont remember doing anything that caused these statements.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
You must login before you can post a reply