Standard Survival Forums

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 13

2014-05-01T01:09:43+00:00

Tiqqq
• Age? 12, 13 in 20 days
• How long have you been playing on the server? 5 months
• How long have you played Minecraft itself? Two years
• Do you have any alternative accounts that I may know about, or should know about? Ill in game message you that.
• Did you play before the most recent reset, on Standard Survival II? yep.
• Why would you like to join Scandinavia? I wanna help you guys out and play with different people. aka people I can trust..
• What're your personal traits? I'm active a lot
• What're your most prominent skills in Minecraft? Redstone, pvp sometimes building
main language : English
• How often do you play on the server? a lot.
• Do you have any enemies? If so, who? UndeadeZFace aka frowny
• Have you been in a previous faction and/or group? If so, which? Shinmegami and with tin
• Are you trustworthy? Yes
• Do you disagree with any of the rules? If so, which rules and why do you disagree with them? nah, i'd agree with all the rules

Thank you for posting an application.

I honestly don't believe that you genuinely want to join my group. I'm sorry.

2014-05-01T01:17:39+00:00

furrycarrot
• Age? I'm 13 turning 14 in September.

• How long have you been playing on the server? If you mean all the Standard Survivals, then that's about 2.5 years. But if you mean Standard Survival III, then about a month.

• How long have you played Minecraft itself? About 3 years now.

• Do you have any alternative accounts that I may know about, or should know about? Nope, just this one.

• Did you play before the most recent reset, on Standard Survival II? Yes, you saw me on I think.

• Why would you like to join Scandinavia? Because my MC brother JordonFreeman is currently in this group and I would like to contribute to his skills and loyalties.

• What're your personal traits? I am likely to be serious in matters like group problems, but joke when it's a not so serious matter, like with friends.

• What're your most prominent skills in Minecraft? I am pretty good at learning to do redstone and builds, I can design any structure, I'm good at mining, I enjoy farming and other little tasks here and there.

• Is your main language English? If not, do you know enough English to make sure a conversation with you isn't problematic? Indeed it is.

• How often do you play on the server? I play up to two hours per day. Not a lot but I use the time sparely.

• Do you have any enemies? If so, who? Not in this server, at least that I can think of.

• Have you been in a previous faction and/or group? If so, which? I have been in Gyro, but they were never really online a lot so I got bored almost instantly.

• Are you trustworthy? Of course, to my group and friends.

• Do you disagree with any of the rules? If so, which rules and why do you disagree with them? None at all. All is good.

Thanks.

-Pastel

I'll give you the answer in-game.

2014-05-01T01:39:34+00:00

SuperNeil64
Ok here's my app.

• Age? - 85 turning 86 next month
• How long have you been playing on the server? -Since SSII
• How long have you played Minecraft itself? -Like a year maybe
• Do you have any alternative accounts that I may know about, or should know about? -Eww thats a waste of money
• Did you play before the most recent reset, on Standard Survival II? - Yea
• Why would you like to join Scandinavia? - To unclaim your weird brick house next to my house.
• What're your personal traits? - Well lots of people call me annoying?
• What're your most prominent skills in Minecraft? - Define "Skills"
• Is your main language English? If not, do you know enough English to make sure a conversation with you isn't problematic? - Nope soy hablar espanol
• How often do you play on the server? - All day everyday!
• Do you have any enemies? If so, who?- Errrm… This ones a long one… let's start
from the beggining…. Rpf, SniperAlex, UndeadFrownyface, UndeadSmileyFace, Engmac, Games_e_z_a, basically the whole spartans…, uhh… Tiqqq, SprinklezMc, Fabian, ZeroPvpSkills, DangerzonePro, Pastel,Mykey probably,Tincon (on and off), Zatchbell, WarriorKing9, Magni, Niloc, Industrial_Wang,Diego, InvincibleBacca,Zarmitha,NinjaDeano(probably never asked him),Ajroks,did i say Chumlee?,Redneckryan,Nutsauce,and Scandinavia.
Have you been in a previous faction and/or group? If so, which? - yea Team Awesome FTW!
• Are you trustworthy? - HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH "Trustworthy" xD xD xD xD
• Do you disagree with any of the rules? If so, which rules and why do you disagree with them? - Yea most of em

That's it! Tell me if I make it

I know we've had our differences, but I'm willing to give you a chance if you honestly want it.
See you in-game, my friend.

2014-05-01T02:06:01+00:00

Age?
• How long have you been playing on the server? about 2 weeks
• How long have you played Minecraft itself? about a year
• Do you have any alternative accounts that I may know about, or should know about? nope
• Did you play before the most recent reset, on Standard Survival II? nope
• Why would you like to join Scandinavia? nope
• What're your personal traits? potato
• What're your most prominent skills in Minecraft? I am efficient
• Is your main language English? If not, do you know enough English to make sure a conversation with you isn't problematic? Yes
• How often do you play on the server? Every day
• Do you have any enemies? If so, who? Undeadfrownyface
• Have you been in a previous faction and/or group? If so, which? SSG
• Do you disagree with any of the rules? If so, which rules and why do you disagree with them?I don't like that we can't have a community place

I did this for the funzies xD
~CJ

2014-05-01T02:09:33+00:00

Sam_D_G
Age?
• How long have you been playing on the server? about 2 weeks
• How long have you played Minecraft itself? about a year
• Do you have any alternative accounts that I may know about, or should know about? nope
• Did you play before the most recent reset, on Standard Survival II? nope
• Why would you like to join Scandinavia? nope
• What're your personal traits? potato
• What're your most prominent skills in Minecraft? I am efficient
• Is your main language English? If not, do you know enough English to make sure a conversation with you isn't problematic? Yes
• How often do you play on the server? Every day
• Do you have any enemies? If so, who? Undeadfrownyface
• Have you been in a previous faction and/or group? If so, which? SSG
• Do you disagree with any of the rules? If so, which rules and why do you disagree with them?I don't like that we can't have a community place

I did this for the funzies xD
~CJ

I find "potato" to be an accurate adjective.

2014-05-01T02:49:30+00:00

I am 17 years old, turning 18 in February next year, I am going to college next year and have a part time job as well (Fun fact). I have been playing minecraft ever since 1.4.6 was out, so I don't know how long ago that was but it has been since then. I have another account I can use (cdboy209) but I most likely won't use it ever on this server, and once I get not poor I may buy my own minecraft account and name it LogicalCJ. I wasn't on standard survival before the reset unfortunately, I would have loved to know about it back then because I loved the idea of a survival/factions server. I am a well mannered teen who knows where he is going in life, I am polite, I am punctual and responsible, and very trustworthy. I get annoyed sometimes (like everybody) but it doesn't affect how I treat those around me too. I am generally kind to people unless they aren't kind to me. If you are black, gay, white, you name it, I don't care and will respect you unless you disrespect me. In minecraft I try to be efficient yet complete, I never leave a project undone, and I like playing with the physics in the game and redstone. I like fighting sometimes but not when it is really unnecessary. I am resourceful and I love to build, and have many plans ahead of me. My first language is english, and my second language is french and I speak fairly well in both of them. I play on this server almost every day since I got onto it, I am loving it all the while aswell.I don't have too many enemies on this server, not really anyone, but if you want to know the people who annoy me, they are UndeadFrownyFace, Sometimes ENGMAC, and warriorking sometimes aswell, but they don't bother me really, everyone on the server seems to put a smile on my face whether I am laughing at them or being happy about them. I am currently in SSG (Squat Squad Gaming), which is a group my buddies and I made for fun, and I am ready and willing to take my stuff and leave the group even if no one else does too. I have no disagreements with any rules, I like how the server is now and wouldn't really change much, maybe have some community aspects though since SS is a nice community. I am very trustworthy and will prove myself to still be trustworthy even if I don't get accepted into your group, and lastly I would love to join your group and would be humbled to be accepted. Thanks for taking your time to read my application,
~LogicalCJ

2014-05-01T03:03:18+00:00

Sam_D_G
I am 17 years old, turning 18 in February next year, I am going to college next year and have a part time job as well (Fun fact). I have been playing minecraft ever since 1.4.6 was out, so I don't know how long ago that was but it has been since then. I have another account I can use (cdboy209) but I most likely won't use it ever on this server, and once I get not poor I may buy my own minecraft account and name it LogicalCJ. I wasn't on standard survival before the reset unfortunately, I would have loved to know about it back then because I loved the idea of a survival/factions server. I am a well mannered teen who knows where he is going in life, I am polite, I am punctual and responsible, and very trustworthy. I get annoyed sometimes (like everybody) but it doesn't affect how I treat those around me too. I am generally kind to people unless they aren't kind to me. If you are black, gay, white, you name it, I don't care and will respect you unless you disrespect me. In minecraft I try to be efficient yet complete, I never leave a project undone, and I like playing with the physics in the game and redstone. I like fighting sometimes but not when it is really unnecessary. I am resourceful and I love to build, and have many plans ahead of me. My first language is english, and my second language is french and I speak fairly well in both of them. I play on this server almost every day since I got onto it, I am loving it all the while aswell.I don't have too many enemies on this server, not really anyone, but if you want to know the people who annoy me, they are UndeadFrownyFace, Sometimes ENGMAC, and warriorking sometimes aswell, but they don't bother me really, everyone on the server seems to put a smile on my face whether I am laughing at them or being happy about them. I am currently in SSG (Squat Squad Gaming), which is a group my buddies and I made for fun, and I am ready and willing to take my stuff and leave the group even if no one else does too. I have no disagreements with any rules, I like how the server is now and wouldn't really change much, maybe have some community aspects though since SS is a nice community. I am very trustworthy and will prove myself to still be trustworthy even if I don't get accepted into your group, and lastly I would love to join your group and would be humbled to be accepted. Thanks for taking your time to read my application,
~LogicalCJ

Thank you for posting an actual application.

I really appreciate the thoroughness of your application. I've spoken with you before, and I've played with you before, and I know exactly where I have you. Your generosity is also a trait that I think will benefit you, and Scandinavia.

I'll give you the answer in-game, though I think you already know what the answer will be.

2014-05-04T13:53:00+00:00

• Age? 14

• How long have you played Minecraft itself? A year and a half

• Do you have any alternative accounts that I may know about, or should know about? I have an alt called ToxicSoupDude

• Did you play before the most recent reset, on Standard Survival II? I did

• Why would you like to join Scandinavia? It seems like an awesome group full of great people

• What're your personal traits? I'm very defensive if my friends or group members are being attacked

• What're your most prominent skills in Minecraft? Building and resource gathering

• Is your main language English? If not, do you know enough English to make sure a conversation with you isn't problematic? My main language is English

• How often do you play on the server? Almost every day 3-5 hours weekdays and 5-7 hours weekends

• Do you have any enemies? If so, who? I can't think of anyone who would consider me an enemy as I try to get along with everyone

• Have you been in a previous faction and/or group? If so, which? I've been in my friend dangerzonepro's group

• Are you trustworthy? Absoultely

• Do you disagree with any of the rules? If so, which rules and why do you disagree with them? I agree with all of your rules

2014-05-04T13:55:40+00:00

UndeadDinnerbone
• Age? 14

• How long have you played Minecraft itself? A year and a half

• Do you have any alternative accounts that I may know about, or should know about? I have an alt called ToxicSoupDude

• Did you play before the most recent reset, on Standard Survival II? I did

• Why would you like to join Scandinavia? It seems like an awesome group full of great people

• What're your personal traits? I'm very defensive if my friends or group members are being attacked

• What're your most prominent skills in Minecraft? Building and resource gathering

• Is your main language English? If not, do you know enough English to make sure a conversation with you isn't problematic? My main language is English

• How often do you play on the server? Almost every day 3-5 hours weekdays and 5-7 hours weekends

• Do you have any enemies? If so, who? I can't think of anyone who would consider me an enemy as I try to get along with everyone

• Have you been in a previous faction and/or group? If so, which? I've been in my friend dangerzonepro's group

• Are you trustworthy? Absoultely

• Do you disagree with any of the rules? If so, which rules and why do you disagree with them? I agree with all of your rules

Before replying to your actual application, may I ask you why you decided to not create your own group like you said you wanted to do, and instead applied to my group?

2014-05-04T13:58:07+00:00

I didn't feel like being on my own anymore and I remembered you were recruiting

2014-05-04T14:27:55+00:00

UndeadDinnerbone
I didn't feel like being on my own anymore and I remembered you were recruiting

Alright.

Thank you for posting an application. I'll talk to you in-game.

2014-05-05T15:15:13+00:00

Age?
• How long have you been playing on the server?
about 2 months total I think with a bit of gaps in between, though i'm honestly not 100% sure
• How long have you played Minecraft itself? about 1 year, maybe a bit less.
• Do you have any alternative accounts that I may know about, or should know about? Nope. Don't see any purpose in them.
• Did you play before the most recent reset, on Standard Survival II? Yeah a bit, not a whole lot though.
• Why would you like to join Scandinavia? I'm not really sure I will, but this is sort of a fall back in case something drastic happens. Plus you guys are awesome XD
• What're your personal traits? Mildy funny, fairly smart. Don't really want to brag on myself though.
• What're your most prominent skills in Minecraft? I'm an excellent builder. Tell me what to do and I'll do it, no matter how long it takes. I'm also a fairly good pvper though i have pretty bad internet.
• Is your main language English? If not, do you know enough English to make sure a conversation with you isn't problematic? Yep English as a first language.
• How often do you play on the server? About an hour to an hour and a half a day.
• Do you have any enemies? If so, who? Mynthar… don't remember his full name, and blackdragondx230. Both are noobs and both don't like me because they're jerks and I killed them.
• Have you been in a previous faction and/or group? If so, which? I'm currently the leader of Araluen but in case it falls apart for some reason I'd like to have a place for myself.
• Are you trustworthy? Yep.
• Do you disagree with any of the rules? If so, which rules and why do you disagree with them? Well sort of, it's more of a technical thing really. You say not to give coordinates to your base but isn't it like right next to wild 1 spawn? That's basically it.

2014-05-05T15:15:37+00:00

Oh i'm turning 13 in 2 days, forgot to mention that.

2014-05-07T19:25:23+00:00

Pritchy989
• Age? 15
• How long have you been playing on the server? 14 hours
• How long have you played Minecraft itself? 3 years
• Do you have any alternative accounts that I may know about, or should know about? none
• Did you play before the most recent reset, on Standard Survival II? No
• Why would you like to join Scandinavia? I want to be able to live with civilised people and get to know more people.
• What're your personal traits? Friendly, hardworking and respectful
• What're your most prominent skills in Minecraft? Farming and breeding
• Is your main language English? If not, do you know enough English to make sure a conversation with you isn't problematic? English is my main language
• How often do you play on the server? everyday for about an hour although I have been absent for a while on this server
• Do you have any enemies? If so, who? None
• Have you been in a previous faction and/or group? If so, which? None
• Are you trustworthy? Yes, very. Is stick to what I say
• Do you disagree with any of the rules? If so, which rules and why do you disagree with them? None
Edited by Pritchy989 2014-05-07T19:35:50+00:00

2014-05-07T19:34:32+00:00

Age? 15
• How long have you been playing on the server? I have 145 hours right now and im 31th on the rank
• How long have you played Minecraft itself? really long
• Do you have any alternative accounts that I may know about, or should know about? no
• Did you play before the most recent reset, on Standard Survival II? ye
• Why would you like to join Scandinavia? build, gain resources, be best one server pvp and have fun
• What're your personal traits? friendly to anyone that doesn't kill me or annoys me, trustful and hard working
• What're your most prominent skills in Minecraft? pvping or redstone and traps
• Is your main language English? If not, do you know enough English to make sure a conversation with you isn't problematic? I speech English
• How often do you play on the server? quite awhile
• Do you have any enemies? If so, who? well sprinklez and stretch
• Have you been in a previous faction and/or group? If so, which? well im in my own one right now
• Are you trustworthy? totally
• Do you disagree with any of the rules? If so, which rules and why do you disagree with them? none

Thank you for taking your time to read this post, and I am excited to hear from people who're interested in joining the group. I will consider every player.

2014-05-08T16:35:36+00:00

Just giving a heads-up, all applications will be answered in about four hours.
Thank you for your patience.

2014-05-08T22:18:05+00:00

Deano55
Age? 15
• How long have you been playing on the server? I have 145 hours right now and im 31th on the rank
• How long have you played Minecraft itself? really long
• Do you have any alternative accounts that I may know about, or should know about? no
• Did you play before the most recent reset, on Standard Survival II? ye
• Why would you like to join Scandinavia? build, gain resources, be best one server pvp and have fun
• What're your personal traits? friendly to anyone that doesn't kill me or annoys me, trustful and hard working
• What're your most prominent skills in Minecraft? pvping or redstone and traps
• Is your main language English? If not, do you know enough English to make sure a conversation with you isn't problematic? I speech English
• How often do you play on the server? quite awhile
• Do you have any enemies? If so, who? well sprinklez and stretch
• Have you been in a previous faction and/or group? If so, which? well im in my own one right now
• Are you trustworthy? totally
• Do you disagree with any of the rules? If so, which rules and why do you disagree with them? none

Thank you for taking your time to read this post, and I am excited to hear from people who're interested in joining the group. I will consider every player.

Thank you for posting an application. I'm sorry this took a day, but I've sent you the answer using /mail.

2014-05-08T22:19:31+00:00

Pritchy989
Pritchy989
• Age? 15
• How long have you been playing on the server? 14 hours
• How long have you played Minecraft itself? 3 years
• Do you have any alternative accounts that I may know about, or should know about? none
• Did you play before the most recent reset, on Standard Survival II? No
• Why would you like to join Scandinavia? I want to be able to live with civilised people and get to know more people.
• What're your personal traits? Friendly, hardworking and respectful
• What're your most prominent skills in Minecraft? Farming and breeding
• Is your main language English? If not, do you know enough English to make sure a conversation with you isn't problematic? English is my main language
• How often do you play on the server? everyday for about an hour although I have been absent for a while on this server
• Do you have any enemies? If so, who? None
• Have you been in a previous faction and/or group? If so, which? None
• Are you trustworthy? Yes, very. Is stick to what I say
• Do you disagree with any of the rules? If so, which rules and why do you disagree with them? None

Thank you for posting an application. I'm sorry this took a day, but I've sent you the answer using /mail.

2014-05-08T22:24:59+00:00

Anaaron
Age?
• How long have you been playing on the server?
about 2 months total I think with a bit of gaps in between, though i'm honestly not 100% sure
• How long have you played Minecraft itself? about 1 year, maybe a bit less.
• Do you have any alternative accounts that I may know about, or should know about? Nope. Don't see any purpose in them.
• Did you play before the most recent reset, on Standard Survival II? Yeah a bit, not a whole lot though.
• Why would you like to join Scandinavia? I'm not really sure I will, but this is sort of a fall back in case something drastic happens. Plus you guys are awesome XD
• What're your personal traits? Mildy funny, fairly smart. Don't really want to brag on myself though.
• What're your most prominent skills in Minecraft? I'm an excellent builder. Tell me what to do and I'll do it, no matter how long it takes. I'm also a fairly good pvper though i have pretty bad internet.
• Is your main language English? If not, do you know enough English to make sure a conversation with you isn't problematic? Yep English as a first language.
• How often do you play on the server? About an hour to an hour and a half a day.
• Do you have any enemies? If so, who? Mynthar… don't remember his full name, and blackdragondx230. Both are noobs and both don't like me because they're jerks and I killed them.
• Have you been in a previous faction and/or group? If so, which? I'm currently the leader of Araluen but in case it falls apart for some reason I'd like to have a place for myself.
• Are you trustworthy? Yep.
• Do you disagree with any of the rules? If so, which rules and why do you disagree with them? Well sort of, it's more of a technical thing really. You say not to give coordinates to your base but isn't it like right next to wild 1 spawn? That's basically it.

The rule about not giving out coordinates is meant to be general for all claimed areas that are
not close to spawn.

I'm not fond of the fact that you're saying that you applied only to have some place to "fall back to" if something happens with your group. I expect applications to be written in the purpose of joining my group, not using it as training wheels for your own group.

I would like to have a conversation with you in-game regarding this matter, so we can come to a conclusion about what you would like to happen.

2014-05-10T15:55:52+00:00

Hi :3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 13
You must login before you can post a reply