Standard Survival Forums

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 13

2014-04-08T08:29:56+00:00

Hello.
My name is Fabian, and I'm the current leader of the group Scandinavia.

Scandinavia is a group consisting of efficient and knowledgeable players who strive for success, and I would like to open up our gates to welcome new potential recruitments to the group.

Before I start off with the application itself, I would like to mention a few things. There are rules to follow when you are a member of Scandinavia. This list includes but is not limited to:
• Respect your fellow group members, and Minecraft players in general.
• Do not in any way aggravate or flame another player for no reason.
• Do not modify group structures unless given clear permission from a Moderator or myself to do so.
• Comply with given orders. As a member of the group, you are expected to do as you are told if the order comes from a higher rank. If you are currently doing something at the time, leave it and return to it when the job is complete, unless you have a reasonable reason to not do so.
• Do not sit around and do nothing. If you're on the server, I expect you to do work that is relevant to the group. Harvesting farms, breeding animals, obtaining XP, writing down ideas on the notice board and gathering resources are some of the things to do.
• Personal chests are not allowed. All chests, furnaces and other protectable blocks are protected by me. If you for some reason decide to protect one, you can be absolutely sure of that it will be found, and if you do not remove the protection on the chest when you are asked to, you will be immediately kicked from the group until further notice. Other faction members will also look down on this behavior as it will be seen as stealing and being disloyal.
• Do not at any time bring a person to the base, and do not give out coordinates to anyone - even though it's a friend of yours - without my permission.
• Jobs will be assigned to each member. I expect jobs to be one of your highest priorities when you are online. If you fail to do a job without a reasonable reason, your dedication to the faction will be doubted.
• Do not undertake a significant trade with people without given permission.
• Use Group Chat (/g c) when it comes to group-related business.
• Moderator rank is obtained if you fulfill three factors; you've been a member for quite some time, you do your jobs well, and you work efficiently. It is possible to get the moderator rank removed if you are doing absolutely nothing, and if the behavior continues you will be kicked for not supporting the group.

Breaking these rules repeatedly will result in being kicked from the group until further notice, unless something else has been stated by the moderators or myself.

Here is the application that you must fill in to send your application.

• Age?
• How long have you been playing on the server?
• How long have you played Minecraft itself?
• Do you have any alternative accounts that I may know about, or should know about?
• Did you play before the most recent reset, on Standard Survival II?
• Why would you like to join Scandinavia?
• What're your personal traits?
• What're your most prominent skills in Minecraft?
• Is your main language English? If not, do you know enough English to make sure a conversation with you isn't problematic?
• How often do you play on the server?
• Do you have any enemies? If so, who?
• Have you been in a previous faction and/or group? If so, which?
• Are you trustworthy?
• Do you disagree with any of the rules? If so, which rules and why do you disagree with them?

Thank you for taking your time to read this post, and I am excited to hear from people who're interested in joining the group. I will consider every player.

Regards,
Fabian.

This post may be edited without notice to correct errors and/or edit rules.
Edited by Fabian 2014-10-18T14:25:18+00:00

2014-04-08T08:58:51+00:00

What if you hide a chest in like a small underground bunker at bedrock on the corner of claimed land? You seem very confident that you can find anything on your land .

2014-04-08T08:59:18+00:00

AnaaronWhat if you hide a chest in like a small underground bunker at bedrock on the corner of claimed land? You seem very confident that you can find anything on your land .

Confidence is key.

2014-04-08T09:57:27+00:00

True.

2014-04-08T15:44:56+00:00

I guess this is the start off my application
Time on server: 10 Days for SS 3, 3 months for SS 2 (194 hours online)
Time on minecraft: 8 months maybe I just watched people play it for a long time.
ALTS:none
Did i play before reset: Yes SS 2 only
Why do i want to join: I want to join because i would like too be with people who know how too play. Just needed a group and you were the first too answer.
Personal Traits: I've been told i'm a fun person to play with, i'm more of a leader, I dont give up easily.
Best minecraft skills: I'm pretty good at making Xp farms,breeding,farming,crafting, Brewing, Factions (power,land,claiming,the basics for building bases), Good with red stone and fair with TNT.
Language: English only, yes i can speak well.
How often Am i on: A lot if I'm not playing alone.
Enemies: No, not that i know of. I know people that dont like me.
Previous fac/Group: Yep, Trains.
Am i Loyal: Yes, plain and simple.
Any Rules I disagree with: No, they all seem pretty simple.
Duces, Diego227

2014-04-08T16:07:24+00:00

I have to say, I'm interested in joining your group. Here are all the questions you asked below.

I've been playing on the server for 4 months
I've been playing Minecraft for 2 years
No, I don't have any other accounts
Yes, I played on Standard Survival II
I would like to join because I would like to be a part of something where I should prove myself, the sound of your group sounds fun, I've been wanting to play minecraft with someone, and I think that i am loyal trustworthy and think that SOMEONE deserves to have someone in their group like me
Personal traits: responsible, honest, determined, understanding, confident, and adaptable( I get used to someone and respect them and be friendly)
Prominent skills: farming, building, crafting
Main language: English
Usually I'll play on the server at least an hour every day
Enemies:None
Yes, I have made a previous group, but I'm not happy about it nor proud (Elite is the name) I want to give leadership to my recruitment, and I wanted to before I saw this application
Yes, I am trustworthy

Just so you know, i usually do not like calling myself positive/negative adjectives, because it might not be like that to other people.So, everything I'm saying like trustworthy, responsible, etc. are based on what other people think of me.Also, I have a question about one of your rules. With the protecting chest thing, can we lock it, but allow everyone in the group to have access? I assume if you do accept me, you will give me the coordinates and wilderness so I can get to the base.

Thank you for reading,
Cucurunco

2014-04-08T16:23:19+00:00

cucuruncoI have to say, I'm interested in joining your group. Here are all the questions you asked below.

I've been playing on the server for 4 months
I've been playing Minecraft for 2 years
No, I don't have any other accounts
Yes, I played on Standard Survival II
I would like to join because I would like to be a part of something where I should prove myself, the sound of your group sounds fun, I've been wanting to play minecraft with someone, and I think that i am loyal trustworthy and think that SOMEONE deserves to have someone in their group like me
Personal traits: responsible, honest, determined, understanding, confident, and adaptable( I get used to someone and respect them and be friendly)
Prominent skills: farming, building, crafting
Main language: English
Usually I'll play on the server at least an hour every day
Enemies:None
Yes, I have made a previous group, but I'm not happy about it nor proud (Elite is the name) I want to give leadership to my recruitment, and I wanted to before I saw this application
Yes, I am trustworthy

Just so you know, i usually do not like calling myself positive/negative adjectives, because it might not be like that to other people.So, everything I'm saying like trustworthy, responsible, etc. are based on what other people think of me.Also, I have a question about one of your rules. With the protecting chest thing, can we lock it, but allow everyone in the group to have access? I assume if you do accept me, you will give me the coordinates and wilderness so I can get to the base.

Thank you for reading,
Cucurunco

Thank you for your application.

I understand what you're saying, and I appreciate your extra input - I know it's easy to feel "cocky" if you're using your own traits as selling points, but hey, it's reasonable because I asked for it.

You can not lock a chest - I will lock it, and give you access to it. I don't want a bunch of protected blocks within my claims that I can not remove. All players get one personal double chest for gear, food and "personal" items - all other items such as resources go to all members.

Yes, you will get the coordinates if I accept you. I'll tell you the answer in-game.

Regards,
Fabian.

2014-04-08T16:24:56+00:00

diego227 I guess this is the start off my application
Time on server: 10 Days for SS 3, 3 months for SS 2 (194 hours online)
Time on minecraft: 8 months maybe I just watched people play it for a long time.
ALTS:none
Did i play before reset: Yes SS 2 only
Why do i want to join: I want to join because i would like too be with people who know how too play. Just needed a group and you were the first too answer.
Personal Traits: I've been told i'm a fun person to play with, i'm more of a leader, I dont give up easily.
Best minecraft skills: I'm pretty good at making Xp farms,breeding,farming,crafting, Brewing, Factions (power,land,claiming,the basics for building bases), Good with red stone and fair with TNT.
Language: English only, yes i can speak well.
How often Am i on: A lot if I'm not playing alone.
Enemies: No, not that i know of. I know people that dont like me.
Previous fac/Group: Yep, Trains.
Am i Loyal: Yes, plain and simple.
Any Rules I disagree with: No, they all seem pretty simple.
Duces, Diego227

Thank you for taking the time to post an application.

I will give you my answer in-game.

2014-04-08T22:52:39+00:00

• How long have you been playing on the server:
since the first server its been a crazy ride.
• How long have you played Minecraft itself:
since first standard, it was my first server and I have been here ever since. (that shows eternal loyalty)
• Do you have any alternative accounts that I may know about, or should know about:
yeah I do a very sexy fellow if I do say so myself
• Did you play before the most recent reset, on Standard Survival II:
yeah I sure have.
• Why would you like to join Scandinavia:
I would like to join because Fabian you are a close friend of mine and I would love to take this journey with you LOL
• What're your personal traits:
I tend to be kind until I get pissed. im smart and stand by what I think and feel. I am Animenease. (my own religion) I also don't let people harass my friends because friendship means more to me then life. I am not afraid of anyone and will do anything as requested from you. that's about it maybe more but they didn't come to mind.
• What're your most prominent skills in Minecraft:
mining (thanks to Adonis). farming. I guess I do pretty good with PvP depending on the situation. I have the potential to be good at building. brewing. some other stuff to that didn't come to mind.
• Is your main language English? If not, do you know enough English to make sure a conversation with you isn't problematic:
mi nombre es Michael y yo hablaba bastante fluidez Inglés, pero como usted puede hacer telli meten en español.
• How often do you play on the server:
well im ranked 6th and before reset I was 18th so I guess im on a lot.
• Do you have any enemies? If so, who:
well liam, brian, colton, undeadfrowny, sacredarchitect, and stretch. maybe some others i don't want to name.
• Have you been in a previous faction and/or group? If so, which:
yeah u know which 1.
• Are you trustworthy:
I've kept every secret you have told me just as u have kept mine. I respect you and you are a very close friend in my book so I will never betray you.
• Do you disagree with any of the rules? If so, which rules and why do you disagree with them: the rule where I have to listen to mods. that doesn't fit well with me. not unless this mod has my respect or I like this mod. only person I will take orders from is you.

k Fabian I did as you asked. made this application.
from your good friend naruto A.K.A. Michael.

2014-04-09T09:32:50+00:00

naruto21o• Age:
15 ill be 16 in December
• How long have you been playing on the server:
since the first server its been a crazy ride.
• How long have you played Minecraft itself:
since first standard, it was my first server and I have been here ever since. (that shows eternal loyalty)
• Do you have any alternative accounts that I may know about, or should know about:
yeah I do a very sexy fellow if I do say so myself
• Did you play before the most recent reset, on Standard Survival II:
yeah I sure have.
• Why would you like to join Scandinavia:
I would like to join because Fabian you are a close friend of mine and I would love to take this journey with you LOL
• What're your personal traits:
I tend to be kind until I get pissed. im smart and stand by what I think and feel. I am Animenease. (my own religion) I also don't let people harass my friends because friendship means more to me then life. I am not afraid of anyone and will do anything as requested from you. that's about it maybe more but they didn't come to mind.
• What're your most prominent skills in Minecraft:
mining (thanks to Adonis). farming. I guess I do pretty good with PvP depending on the situation. I have the potential to be good at building. brewing. some other stuff to that didn't come to mind.
• Is your main language English? If not, do you know enough English to make sure a conversation with you isn't problematic:
mi nombre es Michael y yo hablaba bastante fluidez Inglés, pero como usted puede hacer telli meten en español.
• How often do you play on the server:
well im ranked 6th and before reset I was 18th so I guess im on a lot.
• Do you have any enemies? If so, who:
well liam, brian, colton, undeadfrowny, sacredarchitect, and stretch. maybe some others i don't want to name.
• Have you been in a previous faction and/or group? If so, which:
yeah u know which 1.
• Are you trustworthy:
I've kept every secret you have told me just as u have kept mine. I respect you and you are a very close friend in my book so I will never betray you.
• Do you disagree with any of the rules? If so, which rules and why do you disagree with them: the rule where I have to listen to mods. that doesn't fit well with me. not unless this mod has my respect or I like this mod. only person I will take orders from is you.

k Fabian I did as you asked. made this application.
from your good friend naruto A.K.A. Michael.

First off - moderators, unless you are one yourself, are one rank above you. You must do what they tell you, unless it's unreasonable. They are pretty much just permitted to assign members to various tasks, such as the gathering of items. However, they will interfere if a member's behavior is unacceptable. If a moderator does tell you to do something unreasonable, you are inclined to tell me about it as soon as possible.

Thank you for your application. I'll give you the answer in-game.

2014-04-24T22:02:55+00:00

• more than 350 hours
• a year now. But my interest in it was way before the point of buying the game
• no
• I sure have, and it was fun while it lasted
• no offense Fabian, I do love you, but I'm currently in a group with a few decent/professional players that I have teamed up with.
• I have no idea what to put here, I never thought about a question like this.
• I'm an all around decent if not professional player, my highlighted professions are PvP, luck, tons of luck, more luck than you can imagine, survival, loyalty, trustworthiness, mining, mechanics, techniques, building and so on goes the list.
Notable things - got a kill streak of 55 today on mcpvp, the most professional Minecraft PvP server.
Been in a building team of a once very popular server.
• I speak very fluent English, I'm qualified as an expert by Cambridge and another online test.
• whenever I'm home.
• your enemy, my enemy.
• indeed I have, peaceful, the one not so peaceful, if you will. No but seriously, I've previously been on peaceful, aka, Alexis, Adonis etc. That was fun, until a further fight that brought chaos and no more, it has opened my eyes however, I was able to see the real attitude and my role deep down in between a dark hole full of rage. I know for a fact you and your faction will not have such problem at a future point.
• more than %80 of the people you've seen.
• Do you disagree with any of the rules? If so, which rules and why do you disagree with them? I absolutely love them, best set of rules for any group on ss by far.

On a sad note, I won't actually succeed in joining your group, even if I was accepted, I don't see a chance yet to leave the current group that I've got full of decent people.

You can just let me know if I pass here on the forums, but I won't join you, as much as I love your group, I will be staying with these lovely bastards.

2014-04-25T08:02:59+00:00

Vedattt• 13
• more than 350 hours
• a year now. But my interest in it was way before the point of buying the game
• no
• I sure have, and it was fun while it lasted
• no offense Fabian, I do love you, but I'm currently in a group with a few decent/professional players that I have teamed up with.
• I have no idea what to put here, I never thought about a question like this.
• I'm an all around decent if not professional player, my highlighted professions are PvP, luck, tons of luck, more luck than you can imagine, survival, loyalty, trustworthiness, mining, mechanics, techniques, building and so on goes the list.
Notable things - got a kill streak of 55 today on mcpvp, the most professional Minecraft PvP server.
Been in a building team of a once very popular server.
• I speak very fluent English, I'm qualified as an expert by Cambridge and another online test.
• whenever I'm home.
• your enemy, my enemy.
• indeed I have, peaceful, the one not so peaceful, if you will. No but seriously, I've previously been on peaceful, aka, Alexis, Adonis etc. That was fun, until a further fight that brought chaos and no more, it has opened my eyes however, I was able to see the real attitude and my role deep down in between a dark hole full of rage. I know for a fact you and your faction will not have such problem at a future point.
• more than %80 of the people you've seen.
• Do you disagree with any of the rules? If so, which rules and why do you disagree with them? I absolutely love them, best set of rules for any group on ss by far.

On a sad note, I won't actually succeed in joining your group, even if I was accepted, I don't see a chance yet to leave the current group that I've got full of decent people.

You can just let me know if I pass here on the forums, but I won't join you, as much as I love your group, I will be staying with these lovely bastards.

Well, I suppose I should take this entire application as some sort of a compliment, and I thank you for that.
I would let you join my group.

2014-04-26T11:00:46+00:00

• Age? 17
• How long have you been playing on the server? Standard II 7 months ago. Standard III 2 days ago.
• How long have you played Minecraft itself? Since mid-late 1.3.2
• Do you have any alternative accounts that I may know about, or should know about? No
• Did you play before the most recent reset, on Standard Survival II? I believe so.
• Why would you like to join Scandinavia? Cool name, fair rules, safety, and FOOD.
• What're your personal traits? Trying to help people.
• What're your most prominent skills in Minecraft? Possibly mostly farming. Also mining, and doing a specific task I'm told to do. Uncreative on my own, though.
• Is your main language English? If not, do you know enough English to make sure a conversation with you isn't problematic? My main language is English, ja eh?
• How often do you play on the server? I've been away for a while, but plan on being on hopefully only an average amount.
• Do you have any enemies? If so, who? I assume I have no enemies. None that I know of anyway. I try to befriend people.
• Have you been in a previous faction and/or group? If so, which? The Iron Walrus, I believe (in SS II), and Bacon.
• Are you trustworthy? YesIthinksoIhopeI-I-I I am, but I don't want to toot my own horn…
• Do you disagree with any of the rules? If so, which rules and why do you disagree with them? I do not disagree with any.

2014-04-26T11:02:56+00:00

JordonFreemon325
• Age? 17
• How long have you been playing on the server? Standard II 7 months ago. Standard III 2 days ago.
• How long have you played Minecraft itself? Since mid-late 1.3.2
• Do you have any alternative accounts that I may know about, or should know about? No
• Did you play before the most recent reset, on Standard Survival II? I believe so.
• Why would you like to join Scandinavia? Cool name, fair rules, safety, and FOOD.
• What're your personal traits? Trying to help people.
• What're your most prominent skills in Minecraft? Possibly mostly farming. Also mining, and doing a specific task I'm told to do. Uncreative on my own, though.
• Is your main language English? If not, do you know enough English to make sure a conversation with you isn't problematic? My main language is English, ja eh?
• How often do you play on the server? I've been away for a while, but plan on being on hopefully only an average amount.
• Do you have any enemies? If so, who? I assume I have no enemies. None that I know of anyway. I try to befriend people.
• Have you been in a previous faction and/or group? If so, which? The Iron Walrus, I believe (in SS II), and Bacon.
• Are you trustworthy? YesIthinksoIhopeI-I-I I am, but I don't want to toot my own horn…
• Do you disagree with any of the rules? If so, which rules and why do you disagree with them? I do not disagree with any.

Thank you for taking the time to post an application. I will give you the answer in-game.

2014-04-27T07:47:45+00:00

Fabian_2k9Hello.

Scandinavia is a group consisting of efficient and knowledgeable players who strive for success, and I would like to open up our gates to welcome new potential recruitments to the group.

Before I start off with the application itself, I would like to mention a few things. There are rules to follow when you are a member of Scandinavia. This list includes but is not limited to:
• Do not in any way aggrevate or flame another player. If a player is calling you names, ignore him.
• Do not modify group structures unless given clear permission from a Moderator or myself to do so.
• Comply with given orders. As a member of the group, you are expected to do as you are told if the order comes from a higher rank. If you are currently doing something at the time, leave it and return to it when the job is complete, unless you have a reasonable reason to not do so.
• Do not sit around and do nothing. If you're on the server, I expect you to do work that is relevant to the group. Harvesting farms, breeding animals, obtaining XP, writing down ideas on the notice board and gathering resources are some of the things to do.
• Personal chests are not allowed. All chests, furnaces and other protectable blocks are protected by me. If you for some reason decide to protect one, you can be absolutely sure of that it will be found, and if you do not remove the protection on the chest when you are asked to, you will be immediately kicked from the group until further notice. Other faction members will also look down on this behavior as it will be seen as stealing and being disloyal.
• Do not at any time bring a person to the base, and do not give out coordinates to anyone - even though it's a friend of yours - without my permission.
• Jobs will be assigned to each member. I expect jobs to be your highest priority when you are online. If you fail to do a job without a reasonable reason, your dedication to the faction will be doubted.
• Do not trade with people without given permission.
• Do not build directly outside our group base.
• Moderator rank is obtained if you fulfill three factors; you've been a member for quite some time, you do your jobs well, and you work efficiently. It is possible to get the moderator rank removed if you are doing absolutely nothing, and if the behavior continues you will be kicked for not supporting the group.

Breaking these rules repeatedly will result in being kicked from the group until further notice, unless something else has been stated by the moderators or myself.

• Age?
• Do you have any alternative accounts that I may know about, or should know about?
• Is your main language English? If not, do you know enough English to make sure a conversation with you isn't problematic?
• Are you trustworthy?
• Do you disagree with any of the rules? If so, which rules and why do you disagree with them?

Thank you for taking your time to read this post, and I am excited to hear from people who're interested in joining the group. I will consider every player.

Regards,
Fabian.

I've been playing on the server for about i think 2 min on stnadard III. But throughout all the standards about a year and a half.
I've been playing mc for 2 years.
No alts
Yes i've been playing since old standard
I would like to join Scandinavia because it seems like a really nice and generous group. I think i'll fit in and i'll follow all the rules and do all the things im suppossed to ^^^^^^^^.
traits: nice active fun and there's a lot but my fingers are hurting from typing so XD
My mc skills are redstone mining building hunting and just getting resources
Main Language:English
I play on the server usually almost every day, if not every 2 days.
no enemies
no i just joined standard 3
yea im REALLY trustworthy
dont disagree with any rules. But i was wondering if we make a chest private does your name have to be on it too?
So thanks this is my application i guess
-Jack

2014-04-27T07:53:28+00:00

JACKCRAFT948
Fabian_2k9Hello.

• Do not in any way aggrevate or flame another player. If a player is calling you names, ignore him.
• Jobs will be assigned to each member. I expect jobs to be your highest priority when you are online. If you fail to do a job without a reasonable reason, your dedication to the faction will be doubted.
• Do not trade with people without given permission.
• Do not build directly outside our group base.

• Age?
• Are you trustworthy?

Regards,
Fabian.

I've been playing on the server for about i think 2 min on stnadard III. But throughout all the standards about a year and a half.
I've been playing mc for 2 years.
No alts
Yes i've been playing since old standard
I would like to join Scandinavia because it seems like a really nice and generous group. I think i'll fit in and i'll follow all the rules and do all the things im suppossed to ^^^^^^^^.
traits: nice active fun and there's a lot but my fingers are hurting from typing so XD
My mc skills are redstone mining building hunting and just getting resources
Main Language:English
I play on the server usually almost every day, if not every 2 days.
no enemies
no i just joined standard 3
yea im REALLY trustworthy
dont disagree with any rules. But i was wondering if we make a chest private does your name have to be on it too?
So thanks this is my application i guess
-Jack

I do not allow private chests. The main reason - and the most obvious one - is because of theft. The other reason is due to the fact that the locked chest might end up being in the way of something, and not being able to move that chest pretty much sucks, doesn't it?
You get a chest where you can keep your private armor, weapons and gear. All other items are for the group itself, within reason.

I'll give you the answer in-game.

2014-04-27T07:55:33+00:00

k thanks for filling me in on the chests

2014-04-29T03:42:13+00:00

• Age? 12, 13 in 20 days
• How long have you been playing on the server? 5 months
• How long have you played Minecraft itself? Two years
• Do you have any alternative accounts that I may know about, or should know about? Ill in game message you that.
• Did you play before the most recent reset, on Standard Survival II? yep.
• Why would you like to join Scandinavia? I wanna help you guys out and play with different people. aka people I can trust..
• What're your personal traits? I'm active a lot
• What're your most prominent skills in Minecraft? Redstone, pvp sometimes building
main language : English
• How often do you play on the server? a lot.
• Do you have any enemies? If so, who? UndeadeZFace aka frowny
• Have you been in a previous faction and/or group? If so, which? Shinmegami and with tin
• Are you trustworthy? Yes
• Do you disagree with any of the rules? If so, which rules and why do you disagree with them? nah, i'd agree with all the rules

2014-04-29T21:21:43+00:00

• Age? My age is 18 years old
• How long have you been playing on the server? i have been playing for atleast 6 months
• How long have you played Minecraft itself? Ihave played minecraft for maybe 4 years
• Do you have any alternative accounts that I may know about, or should know about? i do not have any alternative accounts unless you count my brother
• Did you play before the most recent reset, on Standard Survival II? Yes i have
• Why would you like to join Scandinavia? I would like to join Scandinavia because i like the name and i would like a boost after I have been raided recently
• What're your personal traits? Some of my personal traits are surviving and helping my team and friends
• What're your most prominent skills in Minecraft? PVP i know most technics and can teach others good PVP skills easily
• Is your main language English? If not, do you know enough English to make sure a conversation with you isn't problematic? My main language is english and i do not know any others
• How often do you play on the server? i play on this server maybe about 5 days a week
• Do you have any enemies? If so, who? I do not have any enemys i like to be peaceful
• Have you been in a previous faction and/or group? If so, which? No i havent i think your asking this question to see if im a spy or if im stealing
• Are you trustworthy? Yes i am trustworthy and i swear im not doing anything bad to you group
• Do you disagree with any of the rules? If so, which rules and why do you disagree with them? I do not disagree with any of your rules and i promise i will follow them.
-HagridPaul

2014-04-29T21:29:35+00:00

HagridPaul
• Age? My age is 18 years old
• How long have you been playing on the server? i have been playing for atleast 6 months
• How long have you played Minecraft itself? Ihave played minecraft for maybe 4 years
• Do you have any alternative accounts that I may know about, or should know about? i do not have any alternative accounts unless you count my brother
• Did you play before the most recent reset, on Standard Survival II? Yes i have
• Why would you like to join Scandinavia? I would like to join Scandinavia because i like the name and i would like a boost after I have been raided recently
• What're your personal traits? Some of my personal traits are surviving and helping my team and friends
• What're your most prominent skills in Minecraft? PVP i know most technics and can teach others good PVP skills easily
• Is your main language English? If not, do you know enough English to make sure a conversation with you isn't problematic? My main language is english and i do not know any others
• How often do you play on the server? i play on this server maybe about 5 days a week
• Do you have any enemies? If so, who? I do not have any enemys i like to be peaceful
• Have you been in a previous faction and/or group? If so, which? No i havent i think your asking this question to see if im a spy or if im stealing
• Are you trustworthy? Yes i am trustworthy and i swear im not doing anything bad to you group
• Do you disagree with any of the rules? If so, which rules and why do you disagree with them? I do not disagree with any of your rules and i promise i will follow them.
-HagridPaul

Thank you for posting an application.

You claim to have played here for at least six months, which is wrong.
I'm sorry, but I don't accept players who doesn't answer truthfully.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 13
You must login before you can post a reply