Standard Survival Forums

Pages: 1 2

2014-03-17T11:32:23+00:00

So for one i didn't know about "Badger's 1.5 Lung" untill the other day when kyle started making jokes about it.
People said that i was the worse person in this situation

Secondly as kyle said:"But i still think there needs to be a bit of fairness in the play that nothing was done about Pupcicles and Vanessa, Server told Pupcicles to “Suck it up” or “Man up” or whatever, why couldnt he do this for badger? just my two cents, not trying to get myself banned here."

Other people have been made fun of previously and no action has been taken.

Badger MountainDew Panda Jtob and Michael have all said "Vanessa is a bad mother"
They are saying this behind her back and to her face. A bit of payback had to be carried out.

No action has been taken there.

Also many people have made comments on my "nose" and i don't see any difference from that and this case.

Thirdly: Seriously i was banned whilst not even on? HAHAHAHAHA i find that extremely funny sorry.
I get banned for joining in on a joke but ok.
well what ever anyway, this server is a joke.
Server just bans/mutes the players who he doesn't like, i remember when Simba used to talk shit to me and he has also been banned for hacks more than once previously and he is not muted and he still plays this server.

Have fun with your stupid Drama standardsurvival chat anyway where everyone cry's over one comment.

eZ

2014-03-17T11:48:28+00:00

You were made out to be the worse person because you took it further than Kyle. You've also had a past of taking things too far. On top of that, Badger wasn't the only one vouching against you… There were several that had brought up evidence and supported what Badger said.

Regardless of that, I had no problems with you at all. You just had a really bad tendency of taking things way too far and rubbing people the wrong way. You got away with it on a few occasions… But it had to end somewhere.

Joking or not, there is a breaking point. Some people, like Nessa, had really high tolerance and even went so far as to seek vengeance rather than complain. Others can't take it so well and rather than be forceful with their motives, just let the higher authorities deal with it. That is what happened this time.

So… GG dude. :I

2014-03-17T11:49:37+00:00

CrimsonAngelYou were made out to be the worse person because you took it further than Kyle. You've also had a past of taking things too far. On top of that, Badger wasn't the only one vouching against you… There were several that had brought up evidence and supported what Badger said.

Regardless of that, I had no problems with you at all. You just had a really bad tendency of taking things way too far and rubbing people the wrong way. You got away with it on a few occasions… But it had to end somewhere.

Joking or not, there is a breaking point. Some people, like Nessa, had really high tolerance and even went so far as to seek vengeance rather than complain. Others can't take it so well and rather than be forceful with their motives, just let the higher authorities deal with it. That is what happened this time.

took it further?
"I wouldnt care if you died" - Kyle
just saying

2014-03-17T12:51:03+00:00

PenguinFeet_L_H
CrimsonAngelYou were made out to be the worse person because you took it further than Kyle. You've also had a past of taking things too far. On top of that, Badger wasn't the only one vouching against you… There were several that had brought up evidence and supported what Badger said.

took it further?
just saying

saying you wouldn't mind if someone died isn't a insult or hardcore bullying, however when you take it one step further and say 'your a waste of sperm' or 'hahahaa shutup you failed abortion' THATS when things are taken too far, like the difference between a cat not caring what a mouse does compared to it torturing a mouse on the brink of death for fun (it happens)

the punishments been delivered Liam, there is no point arguing, you did what you did time and time again and didn't have the balls to take the punishment the first few times, at least have the decency to accept your faith.

Also Liam if I remember correctly, you were always behind Ryan in insulting Vanessa, so stop complaining about that

P.S. I know your going to bring this up against me so I'll address your future thoughts now (I'm a psychic) Your going to say or your thinking 'you wished I was dead so how can you give your opinion on this.' Yes I said I wouldn't mind if you were dead, but the difference between you and me is that I won't deny saying it, or or make up a twisted story and bitch about it to everyone I know.

Cease your foolishness, karma's a bitch Liam.

By replying or referring to this post you are accepting the terms and conditions Stated below:

Terms and Conditions:
1)One must Think that Serge is wise and one must not argue with him.
2)One must honour all of serge's decisions.
3)One must respect Crimsons statements
4)One must accept punishments thrusted upon thyself
5)One must not start a flame war
6)One must not curse
7)One must be respectful
8)One must not try to insult anyone
9)One must not argue

Failure to comply will be seen as the self proclamation of stupidity. (I'm trying to stop a flame war here >_>
Edited by Shamoo 2014-03-17T12:51:39+00:00

2014-03-17T13:46:33+00:00

Shamolaywaste of sperm’ or ‘hahahaa shutup you failed abortion’ THATS when things are taken too

post a screen shot of me ever saying that i would REALLY like to see that

And sham, Stay off a post which is aimed at mods only, Last time i remember you are not a mod.

2014-03-17T14:09:22+00:00

PenguinFeet_L_H
Shamolaywaste of sperm’ or ‘hahahaa shutup you failed abortion’ THATS when things are taken too

And sham, Stay off a post which is aimed at mods only, Last time i remember you are not a mod.

You my good sir need to improve your English analysis skills. Desperately

When/where did I state that you said one/both the respective statements?
Where Does it say or imply in any manner ' for mods only'?

By saying mods only you cut out server who is administrator of the whole place btw
You also argued and therefore proclaimed your stupidity, as per terms and conditions previously stated , sucks to be you >:3

P.s. Don't even bother arguing with me, when it comes to mental battles its not unheard of for me to shred the minds of others (metaphorically) +you won't be able to beat me c:

2014-03-17T15:00:56+00:00

Shamolay
PenguinFeet_L_H

You my good sir need to improve your English analysis skills. Desperately

When/where did I state that you said one/both the respective statements?
Where Does it say or imply in any manner ' for mods only'?

By saying mods only you cut out server who is administrator of the whole place btw
You also argued and therefore proclaimed your stupidity, as per terms and conditions previously stated , sucks to be you >:3

P.s. Don't even bother arguing with me, when it comes to mental battles its not unheard of for me to shred the minds of others (metaphorically) +you won't be able to beat me c:

are you done saying a bunch of shit i don't care about? good day. cya later

2014-03-17T15:02:47+00:00

gg liam gg its been eZ

2014-03-17T15:08:52+00:00

CrimsonAngelSome people, like Nessa, had really high tolerance

So is having high tolerance mean ending up in crying and being really upset because of some of the things which badger ect had said about her?

From looking at the definition of "High tolerance" i do not think this matches. And none of this was ever dealt with and vanessa did start killing people with her "Hacks" but maybe that was the only way she could try to forget about these comments about her so does that mean that
-Badger
-MountainDew
-Panda
-Michael
-Barri
-Ryan
-Alex
were all causes of her being upset leading to hacking and therefore it is the mods/admin of the servers fault that they did not take care of this matter resulting ultimately in her using hacks and getting banned.

Edited by Princess_Ruto 2014-03-17T15:13:41+00:00

2014-03-17T15:15:26+00:00

CrimsonAngeland even went so far as to seek vengeance rather than complain.

An example of CosmicNessa trying to complain and no mod/admin looked at the post or tried to resolve this.
https://standardsurvival.com/forum/topic/4229/?page=1

2014-03-17T15:18:27+00:00

Shamolay
PenguinFeet_L_H

took it further?
just saying

saying you wouldn't mind if someone died isn't a insult or hardcore bullying, however when you take it one step further and say 'your a waste of sperm' or 'hahahaa shutup you failed abortion' THATS when things are taken too far, like the difference between a cat not caring what a mouse does compared to it torturing a mouse on the brink of death for fun (it happens)

the punishments been delivered Liam, there is no point arguing, you did what you did time and time again and didn't have the balls to take the punishment the first few times, at least have the decency to accept your faith.

Also Liam if I remember correctly, you were always behind Ryan in insulting Vanessa, so stop complaining about that

P.S. I know your going to bring this up against me so I'll address your future thoughts now (I'm a psychic) Your going to say or your thinking 'you wished I was dead so how can you give your opinion on this.' Yes I said I wouldn't mind if you were dead, but the difference between you and me is that I won't deny saying it, or or make up a twisted story and bitch about it to everyone I know.

Cease your foolishness, karma's a bitch Liam.

By replying or referring to this post you are accepting the terms and conditions Stated below:

Terms and Conditions:
1)One must Think that Serge is wise and one must not argue with him.
2)One must honour all of serge's decisions.
3)One must respect Crimsons statements
4)One must accept punishments thrusted upon thyself
5)One must not start a flame war
6)One must not curse
7)One must be respectful
8)One must not try to insult anyone
9)One must not argue

Failure to comply will be seen as the self proclamation of stupidity. (I'm trying to stop a flame war here >_>

^ I mean Liam, u are old enough 2 know what is joking and what is not… This is fucking sick.

2014-03-17T15:20:00+00:00

GUYS this all started when Nole aka Kyle cheated when I 1v1ed him. We started throwing some pvp insults back and forth until the time came when Nole and Liam brought the insults over the line. You guys know the rest of the story. Lol

We all learned a lesson today from this situation: Get good Nole.

(Just kidding lol I thought that was a little funny haha)

2014-03-17T15:21:07+00:00

PenguinFeet_L_H

So is having high tolerance mean ending up in crying and being really upset because of some of the things which badger ect had said about her?

From looking at the definition of "High tolerance" i do not think this matches. And none of this was ever dealt with and vanessa did start killing people with her "Hacks" but maybe that was the only way she could try to forget about these comments about her so does that mean that
-Badger
-MountainDew
-Panda
-Michael
-Barri
-Ryan
-Alex
were all causes of her being upset leading to hacking and therefore it is the mods/admin of the servers fault that they did not take care of this matter resulting ultimately in her using hacks and getting banned.

And if I do remember, u were the one that took the video and stop trying to pin other people down for shit u have done… Like Kyle. B mature and own your mistakes. In the real world, if u do something wrong and u try to bring other people down with u, ur just making matters worse. Any other adults can agree with me.

2014-03-17T15:23:03+00:00

Another example of someone speaking like they know Vanessa saying she is a bad mother
naruto21onessa I honestly think your a nice person but u don't have your priorities straight I have heard so many things that make me want to just slap all hell out of you. you have a son nessa and he needs you. don't waste your time playing anymore minecraft because as much time as you spent on minecraft your son could be talking walking or any number of things and you miss it. then I also heard that he is autistic and I know from personal experience that raising an autistic child is tough and seeing as your a single mother you need to work extra hard to support him. nessa im sorry to say but your not a very good mother but now that you have been banned this is your chance to change that. that child needs its mother and its going to be a struggle for him if your not there for him so you need to take responsibility and help your son. your a really nice girl with really bad sense of right and wrong have a nice life and I hope that your child can have an even nicer one now that his mother is free from her minecraft shackles.

2014-03-17T15:24:14+00:00

PenguinFeet_L_H

-Badger
-MountainDew
-Panda
-Michael
-Barri
-Ryan
-Alex

Guys I dont want to try to make this worse but I just wanna say that whatever you think Ive said Liam, I didnt. I havent insulted her on her personal life in-game. Im not dumb enough to do that. Only Panda did really, and look what happened to him?

2014-03-17T15:35:24+00:00

RYEMAN101thats saying u didnt use hacks this time
-_- go back to school

another comment

2014-03-17T15:41:46+00:00

Liam. What's done is done. There's no changing it. Gg.

2014-03-17T15:42:52+00:00

I am on a side but I refuse to reveal which.

Putting this out there

2014-03-17T15:45:00+00:00

EAHedgesI am on a side but I refuse to reveal which.

Putting this out there

the "Marks" are for a reason
this reason is to point out what everyone calls her and how people would have remembered her, at the time i told her to stop hacking and i was her friend and i wanted her to stay on the server and still be my friend.

this "Bad mother" is not me calling her a bad mother or i would have said bad mother without any ""

2014-03-17T15:47:01+00:00

liam nobody cares about banana she doesn't even play the server anymore stop using this excuse to make u look like your so innocent as Bloo said whats done is done
Pages: 1 2
You must login before you can post a reply