Standard Survival Forums

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8

2014-03-16T18:01:06+00:00

apv1313Ok, Nole and Jolteon. Within the last minutes, you actually made me change my opinion. Good job, occurs rarely. Also, my argumentation was based on false assumptions brought to me by you, Nole… The atmosphere on the server is that negative at the moment, I cannot stand playing on it today for longer. I have no more screenshots, because it is more an overall feeling you are spreading at the moment, but it is really bad. I now support Tales' suggestion. -.-

I did none of the spawn killing. I killed Jtob twice because he ran at me, if i were to shoot him, he was run into lava to kill hiself, hense saying he died by lava. It was not lava killing and jtob could have /clearbed ed anytime he would have liked he purposly ran up to us placed a bed slept in it and attacked us when a noob broke the bed he came back and asked liam to place another and slept in it again. Also I didnt mean to actually kill punk with the pickaxe.

2014-03-16T18:52:41+00:00

wow Nole how convenient is it that your story make you seem like none of that is your fault.

2014-03-16T19:25:48+00:00

Since we're talkin about spawn killing… Tiqqq killed this player 111 times. Who cares right? Let's keep killing all the new players! I mean it's so FUN to drive away anyone who wants to play here! That player left the server and isn't coming back. This is what Standard Survival consist of.
Edited by BL00_20 2014-03-16T19:29:22+00:00

2014-03-16T21:11:36+00:00

BL00_20Since we're talkin about spawn killing… Tiqqq killed this player 111 times. Who cares right? Let's keep killing all the new players! I mean it's so FUN to drive away anyone who wants to play here! That player left the server and isn't coming back. This is what Standard Survival consist of.

yea Tiqqq Hippocrit much???

2014-03-16T21:51:06+00:00

I think it would be a good idea if we all stopped behaving like children and insulting eachother over the Internet (I'm guilty of it too) and just ignore the people we dislike, like normal human beings. There's a /ignore command for a reason.

2014-03-16T21:51:39+00:00

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2014-03-16T21:52:09+00:00

Lets see how off topic we can get.
And heck i'm convinced #Liam&Nole4Mod

2014-03-16T21:52:23+00:00

although the point is good it should still of never of come to that.

2014-03-16T21:52:34+00:00

#DefinatlyUSPEAKDATRUTH

2014-03-16T21:53:05+00:00

JuneReevesI think it would be a good idea if we all stopped behaving like children and insulting eachother over the Internet (I'm guilty of it too) and just ignore the people we dislike, like normal human beings. There's a /ignore command for a reason.

You know what's up. Thank you.

2014-03-16T21:56:31+00:00

Mountain_Dew69although the point is good it should still of never of come to that.

I agree. Arguments happen though because we are all our own person. And when we don't agree, you're right, it shouldn't come to insults. Thus the /ignore command lol

2014-03-16T22:28:02+00:00

Wow. I'm gone for the weekend to enjoy my last two days of spring break and come back to this…

*Rant mode begin*

I don't even know where to start… So I'll do this:

KYLE AND LIAM - Guys, CHILL THE FUCK OUT! After reading 8 pages worth of complaints from multiple people, I'm ready to eliminate the problem… I'm so tired of hearing about complaints of bullying and it turns out to be Liam, or Kyle getting on people's last damn nerve! It's been going on since the two of you joined the server and made your marks… I will admit Kyle isn't as bad, but this new situation made me think things differently. I'll decide your fates later on. I'll talk with server about this and see what he thinks…

BADGER - Dude, I think you're getting back some of the shit you've talked yourself. The constant whining, complaining, bitching to server about things and just having nothing pleasant to say in general. BUT I will agree that they are taking things a bit far here. I don't know the background story behind this one lung thing or whatever, but as I read through the shots, I found it offensive myself, and far beyond what should be accepted as just "joking around". Either way, I will give you this advice, too, like I did with Pup, although it's not exactly the same circumstances… MAN THE FUCK UP! I think you were in the right to say something about this as long as it went on (Which seemed like it was several hours) had it been just a short bout, you'd have been better off just muting them and trying to get by that way.

Point is this: THE SERVER IS BECOMING FAR TOO LARGE TO BE KEEPING THIS KIND OF SHIT UP! You're gonna scare off your new players and piss off the old ones… if you want, I'll go ahead and kick it into high gear, muting every insult that I see like I had initially wanted to do… But you can't have fun if you can't talk a little smack. Or at least that's how I see it. Either way, if a punishment does not fall down upon Liam and Kyle, there will be razors at their necks at least… I actually think a situation from before involving Liam I decided to go easy on him for that. So he's likely to be shut up for a good week or so unless I see a change. >.>

I'll talk with server more about this and decide if a more permanent punishment is needed. For now, this thread is dead.

If you tried to drench the fire in my absence, you have my thanks. For those who came only to stir the fire more… well…

t(o_ot)

2014-03-16T23:37:27+00:00

Gonna permanently mute Liam and Kyle and all their known alt accounts. Let me know if a temp/perm ban would be something you would recommend in addition Crimson.

2014-03-16T23:40:10+00:00

Well i guess there will be no more red chat anymore

2014-03-16T23:46:13+00:00

ServerGonna permanently mute Liam and Kyle and all their known alt accounts. Let me know if a temp/perm ban would be something you would recommend in addition Crimson.

Wooooo! Server saves the day!!!!

2014-03-16T23:47:14+00:00

But i still think there needs to be a bit of fairness in the play that nothing was done about Pupcicles and Vanessa, Server told Pupcicles to "Suck it up" or "Man up" or whatever, why couldnt he do this for badger? just my two cents, not trying to get myself banned here.

2014-03-17T07:51:04+00:00

Wow Server….. You're gonna let the babies take over the server. Its not cyber bullying if you don't know the person, that's why theres /ignore. I can see why Liam and the gang want to report and get everyone banned.

2014-03-17T09:59:22+00:00

HesticRhythmWow Server….. You're gonna let the babies take over the server. Its not cyber bullying if you don't know the person, that's why theres /ignore. I can see why Liam and the gang want to report and get everyone banned.

This was the breaking point in a long line of things that Liam has done, and Kyle had something coming for him for a while. So really, defending Liam is moot and Kyle just jumped on the wrong train.

Gonna re-lock this thread before the flames of hell consume it again.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8
You must login before you can post a reply