Standard Survival Forums

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8

2014-03-16T01:54:27+00:00

Quick response much?

2014-03-16T03:09:44+00:00

lol ima wake up and this post will be locked xD

2014-03-16T04:48:55+00:00

( This post is partly obsolete. See my response on the next page, after the bunch of screenshots. )

Sorry, but in my opinion, this whole post is just ridiculous. Mainly Nole and Jolteon - it's true, you two drop insults every now and then in chat. Yes, others do/did that too, but that does not give you the "right" to also do so. "Payback" is not an argument.

Badger/others - the easiest way to deal with this would've probably been to /ignore them, or, maybe better, to not respond to this post anymore after the pictures were uploaded. But now, we have a 6 pages forum war… Also, if that stuff with Vanessa is true (I did not notice it back then), no comment on that. (Vanessa, if you read this, a late sorry from me.)

Conclusion/my opinion: If everything in this thread, insults aside, is true, no action should be taken in this case for fairness, yes. But I definitely think that from now on, more should be done against insults, especially the ones that proceed to a personal level. Sham is right, sometimes, the atmosphere on here is far too negative. It's a game, guys, and it is about fun. If you play tennis against someone, you also won't insult him, not even on a gameplay level.

apv1313

P.S.: No personal offense intended here
Edited by apv1313 2014-03-16T18:01:05+00:00

2014-03-16T05:05:10+00:00

Fun Fact: Just quickly skimmed through all the other complaint forums, and this one has the highest views and comment count out of all of them… on it's first day

Go us!
Edited by Hethrox 2014-03-16T05:05:27+00:00

2014-03-16T05:14:04+00:00

Just more proof that there needs to be more action against insults… the server has grown too big to let all of them slip.
Edited by apv1313 2014-03-16T05:14:41+00:00

2014-03-16T07:18:56+00:00

Woah this is hardly fair. If we are taking action about whatever nessa was talking about lets go back to alllll the forums before that shall we?

No. Old is old new is new.

2014-03-16T07:31:59+00:00

apv1313Sorry, but in my opinion, this whole post is just ridiculous. Mainly Nole and Jolteon - it's true, you two drop insults every now and then in chat. Yes, others do/did that too, but that does not give you the "right" to also do so. "Payback" is not an argument.

Badger/others - the easiest way to deal with this would've probably been to /ignore them, or, maybe better, to not respond to this post anymore after the pictures were uploaded. But now, we have a 6 pages forum war… Also, if that stuff with Vanessa is true (I did not notice it back then), no comment on that. (Vanessa, if you read this, a late sorry from me.)

Conclusion/my opinion: If everything in this thread, insults aside, is true, no action should be taken in this case for fairness, yes. But I definitely think that from now on, more should be done against insults, especially the ones that proceed to a personal level. Sham is right, sometimes, the atmosphere on here is far too negative. It's a game, guys, and it is about fun. If you play tennis against someone, you also won't insult him, not even on a gameplay level.

apv1313

#APVFORMOD

2014-03-16T08:24:14+00:00

( This post is partly obsolete. See my response on the next page, after the bunch of screenshots. )

Hedges, as said, if it is true that nothing had ever been done before, I don't think it is reasonable to issue a (major) reaction now all of a sudden, it's just not fair towards Vanessa etc., as bad as Nole's and Jolteon's statements here were :/ But I think we all agree that insults of that nature should be punished much harsher from now.

It also is just an opinion. Serge will decide for himself anyway, he knows much better than me what's been going on earlier.
Edited by apv1313 2014-03-16T18:01:24+00:00

2014-03-16T08:38:44+00:00

Excuse me, however even after I posted links to Crimsons warning threads you guys see not to have read them, so look at this

CrimsonAngelI have seen a numerous amount of players complaining about some of the language that players are using in game. While I'm not gonna be a babysitter and ban people for language unless it's the usual one time person coming on to spew crap or it's someone being a blatant annoyance, I will do the following to curb this:

1. Any abusive language, after a time, will be muted. Depending on the severity, it may be temporary or permanent.

3. Use of the words "faggot" and "gay" unless directed at the subject itself, will not be tolerated as it has been for so long now. I will mute on the spot for anyone that uses these words in excess while I am online. The same rules as 1 will be applied for being unmuted for this. There's other words to use to call someone a coward. Not these.

Now this is language used within this thread by kyle:

kyledg12 SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH ALL YOUR FAGGOT ASS ABUSE SHIT U QUEERS.

kyledg12because the posts were gay, lol. Also cursing is allowed sooo stfu

Both with homophobic language, again I say that its limited to language used on this thread however that fact that he said it on forums means that he seems to think he's invunrable to punishment.

If you would like to see Liam spewing abusive and/or homophobic language just say the word, I may be leaving but I don't see this type of language as 'ok' in any sense or situation, tolerance will only lead to despair,

Apv, The quote by crimson was said 7 whole months ago, its clearly unacceptable yet people have been getting away with things. If nothing happens regarding this event, the next time something happens I guarantee you that the person in question will say 'but liam and kyle got away with homophobic language and hardcore bullying with personal insults, so why can't we?'

I understand you said it in fairness, however if you guys want to be fair then its only going to bite your backsides, I won't be here to say 'Don't say I didn't warn you' the next time something happens because of a lack of punishment, if you guys don't get things right now, Its only going to go further downhill. Trust me on that, I have nothing to lose or gain from all this since I'm leaving anyways,

2014-03-16T08:50:58+00:00

I think we need a clear statement from Serge, Crim or Olaf which says unambiguously what is acceptable and what isn't. As soon as there is something like that, we can refer back to it. (As of now, there is only something concerning sexual or homophobic language, not everything is covered by that…
Edited by apv1313 2014-03-16T09:34:35+00:00

2014-03-16T08:54:30+00:00

Drum and Nole, you aren't gonna get anywhere fighting this, its useless. I would help because the they are whiney faggots, but server wont do shit. That's what I mean when "These people are a cancer to the server" meaning Heth & SexyHackerFaggot.
Edited by Brian 2014-03-16T14:38:26+00:00

2014-03-16T11:16:40+00:00

I agree with apv on this, after looking at all the links I think both sides of this 'situation' should shake hands (not literally) and move on. If this continues any further then I think server or crim / olaf should look into this more. Also Badger you do bring this on yourself all you do all day is poke at Liam and whatever faction hes in, and Liam you need to learn not to take it too far, some of this is just childish and immature, grow up guys and enjoy this game also
#APV4MOD.
P.S Sham I miss you.

2014-03-16T11:37:16+00:00

You have all been arguing over this shit for 6 pages. Who gives a flying fuck. The only person that can do anything is Crim or Server. Posting more evidence? Ok. Cursing your mouth off cause you're mad? Shut the fuck up please. It shouldn't take 6 pages to say some assholes did some shit. Damn. This is sad honestly…
Apv Heth Laxus and some others are the only ones around here that don't look they are mentally unstable.

2014-03-16T11:39:02+00:00

Oh thanks Bloo :c

2014-03-16T11:40:56+00:00

TalerOfTalesOh thanks Bloo :c

and some others

2014-03-16T11:43:22+00:00

Opps! Sorry didn't get any sleep last night excuse my mistake ^.^

2014-03-16T13:31:03+00:00

Sorry guys i really am trying to stay off this forum. But this talk about being fair? Something was done, panda was banned for two months then permanently muted..

…I'm out.
Edited by Hethrox 2014-03-16T13:33:13+00:00

2014-03-16T13:50:04+00:00

It CLEARLY states in Crimsons thread about what the rules are for a mute. They passed that on all levels. There should be a definite mute. Not asking for any ban here
Edited by Badger 2014-03-16T13:52:04+00:00

2014-03-16T14:32:20+00:00

apv1313Sorry, but in my opinion, this whole post is just ridiculous. Mainly Nole and Jolteon - it's true, you two drop insults every now and then in chat. Yes, others do/did that too, but that does not give you the "right" to also do so. "Payback" is not an argument.

apv1313

THANK YOU.

2014-03-16T14:34:31+00:00

ShamolayExcuse me, however even after I posted links to Crimsons warning threads you guys see not to have read them, so look at this

CrimsonAngelI have seen a numerous amount of players complaining about some of the language that players are using in game. While I'm not gonna be a babysitter and ban people for language unless it's the usual one time person coming on to spew crap or it's someone being a blatant annoyance, I will do the following to curb this:

1. Any abusive language, after a time, will be muted. Depending on the severity, it may be temporary or permanent.

3. Use of the words "faggot" and "gay" unless directed at the subject itself, will not be tolerated as it has been for so long now. I will mute on the spot for anyone that uses these words in excess while I am online. The same rules as 1 will be applied for being unmuted for this. There's other words to use to call someone a coward. Not these.

Now this is language used within this thread by kyle:

kyledg12 SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH ALL YOUR FAGGOT ASS ABUSE SHIT U QUEERS.

kyledg12because the posts were gay, lol. Also cursing is allowed sooo stfu

Both with homophobic language, again I say that its limited to language used on this thread however that fact that he said it on forums means that he seems to think he's invunrable to punishment.

If you would like to see Liam spewing abusive and/or homophobic language just say the word, I may be leaving but I don't see this type of language as 'ok' in any sense or situation, tolerance will only lead to despair,

Apv, The quote by crimson was said 7 whole months ago, its clearly unacceptable yet people have been getting away with things. If nothing happens regarding this event, the next time something happens I guarantee you that the person in question will say 'but liam and kyle got away with homophobic language and hardcore bullying with personal insults, so why can't we?'

I understand you said it in fairness, however if you guys want to be fair then its only going to bite your backsides, I won't be here to say 'Don't say I didn't warn you' the next time something happens because of a lack of punishment, if you guys don't get things right now, Its only going to go further downhill. Trust me on that, I have nothing to lose or gain from all this since I'm leaving anyways,

It is actually more like "Badger Dew Panda Alex Naruto Barri Hestic got away with the same shit, why cant we?"
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8
You must login before you can post a reply