Standard Survival Forums

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

2014-03-15T15:52:42+00:00

Shamolay
kyledg12Sham, you have been gone for god knows how long you cant come back for like an hour and threaten to quit when server is already use to you being gone. Server I know i have been good behavior and on the down side of the action, and im sorry but i fucking hate badger.

Excuse me, are you trying to attack me? Seriously?

I have not been gone, I have always been on a good amount per week and active on forums, I'm not threatening to leave, I am leaving, not like you can talk though, do you not remember you leaving then coming back?

Now stop trying to derail the post, this is not about me, your simply trying to get it locked before action is taken

Attack you, No, and I left for 3 months and came back because i had to do something for personal reasons and i was very bored. I am very certain this post will be locked in under a few hours, but the person who locks it will have to read it all, dipshit. None of what i said was my intentions to get this post locked, that makes no sense. Oh, and You're* lol

2014-03-15T15:53:09+00:00

I was online the whole time while they were making fun of him, making fun of his handicap (just as bad as racism in my opinion), and even though a lot of people said they were going to far they just continued. Badger ignored them for a while, still continued.

They were laughing at eachs other jokes and trying to insult Badger even worse each time. There argument was that they were entitled to do it cause Badger apparently did it too, not making a lot of sense there though.

Jolteon has been harassing me and my faction members too, he says Ez whenever he sees we come online, or just whenever we say something in general chat. No problem with the EZ thing, but to say it each time we come online is a little over the top, don't you think? It just gets personal (and childish) like this after a while. After a week or so I started making screens when I thought of it, added a collection of just a few. He started doing this when he kept attacking us and we wouldn't come out to fight him in his god-armor.

Just my 2 cents here.

2014-03-15T15:53:19+00:00

I dont say crap to you banana about your life. Panda does. And are you serious we were JUST IN A CALL talking and laughing. -_-

2014-03-15T15:53:23+00:00

im sorry banana but what proof do you have of that, and this forum post has nothing to do with you at all.

2014-03-15T15:54:11+00:00

Heck we might aswell rename the post to Banana's Harassment - NO evidence (6 months old)

This isn't about banana, clearly she still plays on this server, if you're that unhappy go make your own forum.

2014-03-15T15:54:36+00:00

HethroxHeck we might aswell rename the post to Banana's Harassment - NO evidence (6 months old)

This isn't about banana, clearly she still plays on this server, if you're that unhappy go make your own forum.

exactly

2014-03-15T15:54:39+00:00

I have seen this ingame I tried to resolve the issue but Jolteon01 and Nole Countined to insault Honey_Badger with Hardcore bullying hoping he left this world and also the reason he runs in minecraft is cause he can't in real life. When Jolteon left and then came back he said sorry I had to take a breath -Badger. If there is more Just ask me!

2014-03-15T15:56:00+00:00

No one needs the proof, everyone remembers it happened, theres no doubt about it. No one is stupid enough to not remember that, not even you two.

2014-03-15T15:57:28+00:00

Yeah that's like Heth getting banned and telling me to start a flame war.

2014-03-15T15:57:57+00:00

Honey_Badger02
HethroxHeck we might aswell rename the post to Banana's Harassment - NO evidence (6 months old)

exactly

You idiots dont seem to be getting the point. First it was, you can call it maybe, semi-payback. Second the point is if No action has ever been done about something worse then this situation (Banana and Barri) then why should anything be done here? and if it is, then anyone involved in the other situations should be banned as well.

2014-03-15T16:01:44+00:00

Nole you are making banana out to be some victim but we all remember the forum post war between her and nekounbreon and barri.

2014-03-15T16:02:56+00:00

Yeah everyone was being bullies there even banana.

2014-03-15T16:03:18+00:00

kyledg12
Honey_Badger02

exactly

You idiots dont seem to be getting the point. First it was, you can call it maybe, semi-payback. Second the point is if No action has ever been done about something worse then this situation (Banana and Barri) then why should anything be done here? and if it is, then anyone involved in the other situations should be banned as well.

God damnit, read what I said, every time something is slipped by, it only gets worse, this is the result of continued lenient behaviour. Also kyle I find it strange that you try to correct me, I could easily counter you in 100 different ways, but I'm going to walk away because I'm somewhat gentlemanly

2014-03-15T16:13:56+00:00

Jeez…. i have way way too many words for this but

Crim i think its best to lock this now

also, as crim told me after everything like this happened to me and all the huge posts i did to begin with telling of how sick and stuff i was, MAN UP AND DONT BE SO THIN SKINED

{This after hectic and barri telling me to kill myself, glad i was raped, wish i would be raped again, wanted me to cut myself, told me to die, told me to walk outside get hit by a car, was happy that i couldn't walk, glad i had to use a wheelchair, told me to cut my wrist, told me they was glad my mom was dead, and much much more, all of witch i posted here, and no one did anything but let them keep on, and crim telling me to man up about it}

2014-03-15T16:16:31+00:00

FUCKING THANK YOU! IF WE ARE BANNED HALF THE FUCKING SERVER HAS TO BE BANNED!

2014-03-15T16:18:23+00:00

Mountain_Dew69Nole you are making banana out to be some victim but we all remember the forum post war between her and nekounbreon and barri.

Ohh one forums flame war makes he such a bad person, everyone there said something terrible. But nessa was a victim. If badger got harrassed and badly bullied i cant imagine the words for what happened to vanessa.

2014-03-15T16:23:00+00:00

I dont care for them to be banned, but something should be done about it

eg. mute, tempban, or whatever else thats thought of

2014-03-15T16:30:19+00:00

https://standardsurvival.com/forum/topic/2937/

https://standardsurvival.com/forum/topic/3735/

Guys, look here, enough of growing skin and stuff, enough at pointing fingers at the past, if you look at the past too much the only thing that will come is guilt, and torment

Using the two post by crimson himself I personally see what went on as a violation of the rules, if your you want to bring up old war wounds start a separate thread and post evidence

(Wrong link sry, will fix in a minute)

Edit: fixed links
Edited by Shamoo 2014-03-15T16:32:16+00:00

2014-03-15T16:34:17+00:00

they where being mean…… I had to turn off chat it was getting so bad it was kyle liam and who ever the bitch Rebecca is

2014-03-15T16:35:43+00:00

Liam and nole, if you never noticed, Panda was the main guy insulting banana personally. He got banned for months until unbanned him and muted him permanently. Maybe the same fate for you guys?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
You must login before you can post a reply