Standard Survival Forums

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 8

2014-03-15T15:41:14+00:00

Bull. Shit.

2014-03-15T15:41:16+00:00

Time to throw in some fuel

Complaint on Liam's language with no action taken.

absolutely no action was taken, if action was taken then, if a example was made from him then todays flame war would not have occured. This needs some serious attention with strict action taken, if not I am 100% sure that it will happen again but will be even worse

Don't let this slide, server, this is partially the reason I'm quitting….

2014-03-15T15:42:00+00:00

Another one. Here we see nole saying he doesn't care if it's recorded/reported. Which is really mocking this server as he thinks he can do whatever he wants. Childish.

2014-03-15T15:42:37+00:00

I've seen things worse said about Vanessa's and her son.

2014-03-15T15:42:41+00:00

HethroxAnother one. Here we see nole saying he doesn't care if it's recorded/reported. Which is really mocking this server as he thinks he can do whatever he wants. Childish.

Unforgivable, simply and truly unforgivable!

2014-03-15T15:43:15+00:00

CosmicnessaYes maybe some of this stuff is mean but do you remember the times you were bullying me? I was hurt and offended as well till I just said "screw this" and started being mean back to people. Yes it sucks being bullied but why should something be done now when nothing was ever done before? People on this server have gotten used to taking things into their own hands. But what do I know. Badger just stop being a jerk and attacking people personally, or stop standing by when people are being bullied and you won't be bullied either.

This just further proves you have an alt, who was logged in at the time.

2014-03-15T15:43:44+00:00

Sham, you have been gone for god knows how long you cant come back for like an hour and threaten to quit when server is already use to you being gone. Server I know i have been good behavior and on the down side of the action, and im sorry but i fucking hate badger.

2014-03-15T15:43:49+00:00

DrummerReviewsI've seen things worse said about Vanessa's and her son.

Indeed, and that's why were here today, if action was not taken there and then, this would not have happened on this scale

2014-03-15T15:45:20+00:00

CosmicnessaYes maybe some of this stuff is mean but do you remember the times you were bullying me? I was hurt and offended as well till I just said "screw this" and started being mean back to people. Yes it sucks being bullied but why should something be done now when nothing was ever done before? People on this server have gotten used to taking things into their own hands. But what do I know. Badger just stop being a jerk and attacking people personally, or stop standing by when people are being bullied and you won't be bullied either.

you don't matter anymore your banned from ss

2014-03-15T15:45:47+00:00

kyledg12Sham, you have been gone for god knows how long you cant come back for like an hour and threaten to quit when server is already use to you being gone. Server I know i have been good behavior and on the down side of the action, and im sorry but i fucking hate badger.

agreed, some things he has said are unforgivable .

2014-03-15T15:46:15+00:00

My other point, about Barri, Barri tells people to kill themselves daily, nothing happens, why should something happen now? Ohh because its poor badger and hes so suicidal, as he has told me in the past.

2014-03-15T15:46:24+00:00

Mountain_Dew69

you don't matter anymore your banned from ss

so you're saying its ok if you bully her because shes banned and its fine that youve done it previously?

2014-03-15T15:47:04+00:00

Badger stay strong bro don't let them get to you. Pay more attention to your friends ok? You have lots of good true friends stick with em.

I have opinions but for the moment they may stay hidden.
Let's hope this stops.

2014-03-15T15:49:14+00:00

kyledg12Sham, you have been gone for god knows how long you cant come back for like an hour and threaten to quit when server is already use to you being gone. Server I know i have been good behavior and on the down side of the action, and im sorry but i fucking hate badger.

Excuse me, are you trying to attack me? Seriously?

I have not been gone, I have always been on a good amount per week and active on forums, I'm not threatening to leave, I am leaving, not like you can talk though, do you not remember you leaving then coming back?

Now stop trying to derail the post, this is not about me, your simply trying to get it locked before action is taken

2014-03-15T15:49:19+00:00

be a fighter! I Think its cool that your still living and enjoying everyday with that 1 lung.. You should be proud! Don't hide it.. And Don't let people give you SHIT! Got It bud?

2014-03-15T15:49:44+00:00

i don't bully her about her irl life i merely talk bad about her ig life

2014-03-15T15:50:55+00:00

Mountain_Dew69i don't bully her about her irl life i merely talk bad about her ig life

ig life? explain yourself

2014-03-15T15:51:35+00:00

Liam he means about her in minecraft. Stuff everyone does. He doesnt insult her about her personal life

2014-03-15T15:51:43+00:00

Hacking, PvP stuff u do in mc liam was that to hard for u to understand?

2014-03-15T15:51:58+00:00

Okay but why should action be taken now? Badger was one other main people being mean. And he was laughing while panda said everything. He has said some things himself. So now that he is being made fun of, he wants the world to stop and people to cater to him? And he wants people in trouble? Idk but it seems unfair. O and heth you forgot that there are screenshots i could have seen. If kyle tells me he was defending me and people are complaining, why would I not come back and post.

But yeah…a lot worse has been said about me and nothing was done. Badger has been a jerk to me as well. Im pretty sure he remembers. Imnot noting to get him in trouble, just want him to remember what goes around comes around.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
You must login before you can post a reply