Standard Survival Forums

Pages: 1 2

2014-03-05T14:58:31+00:00

iController1021Right now I'm at school with Iram. I'm asking him everything about the fight. But i'm just writing it down.

Iram did not have a bow at the time, so therefore that is a lie.
1 shot of a Power V cannot kill you, so that might be a hack.

BUT IM SORRY OK. YOU CLEARLY ARE BETTER THAN EVERYONE.

As i said i don't remember clearly what happened, i don't even recall killing him. I do remember we were shooting in the forests, and someone invi with a bow shooting at us. You also have no proof that Iram had full health.

Done?

2014-03-05T15:32:23+00:00

Yeah there's definitely something odd going on there.

2014-03-05T15:33:39+00:00

I find it funny how the only people who support him are his faction members

2014-03-05T15:34:35+00:00

As far as I know and everyone else does, those long post stories you made here to cover for yourself could be fake, since you don't have any proof. I have proof. its the video.

2014-03-05T15:34:53+00:00

Jerroendb eZ Ov3rkill eZ jeroenos180 eZ jjerryy eZ

2014-03-05T16:27:56+00:00

DrummerReviewsI find it funny how the only people who support him are his faction members

Cause we don't have any other friends on this server , but w.e

We'll just leave instead, ban us all you want.

2014-03-05T17:02:06+00:00

iController1021
jjerryy
iController1021
IramWorks also had a similar situation. He said that Drum was there.

"Iram had no armour (IV in his inventory), and was hiding in the trees, and he claims that jjerrey or jereondb (Both in the same fac as Overkill) shot him threw the leaves. And he was shifting in the trees so they wouldn't of saw him.

IDK server.

Seriously you guys must hate us so much you are going to suspect every single one of us.
First of all, you guys shot arrows at US, you think we are blind? NekoJolteon was also at the trees, not invisible shooting at us. IramWorks could've been hit while we were shooting Jolteon.

You guys were bullying us when we were fixing the damage of tnt you guys did, invisible, hitting us for hours. If we had hacks we would've killed you immediately. Overkill even died because someone punched him in a hole.
I have Optifine just like Drum, and i use the zoom in function so i could see your particles. We are not blind -.-

The amount of hate we get just for being here is disgusting. I suggest you tell Server everything that happened before you start accusing us of all sorts of things.

First of all, THIS IS TELLING SERVER IN A WAY.
And second of all, they weren't on the same tree. Iram lost his IV becuz of ure hax. Yeah….

And it wasn't us that did tnt damage, it was someone else. And just because someone “bullies” you doesn't mean you should go and install hax. -___-

Don't remember killing him tbh.

Again, you are just highly frustrated that your friend lost his armor. You sound like a person who calls someone a hacker in Call Of Duty just because he is better.

Iram was shooting arrows at us, we simple shot when we saw his bow. You also have 0 proof. If you have a video please post it i'd love to see.

You are telling Server your one sided story about your friend Iram who was killed in a bowfight. Iram himself knows what happens and you're the one posting for him? You weren't even there, how can you know?

An arrow could've been shot everywhere, 1 single hit of a power V could've killed him. You have no evidence or proof and you're not telling Server anything else that occured during the fight BECAUSE YOU WERE NOT THERE.

Give me proof, let Iram tell his story or let Server decide. I'm done with your weak arguments and accusations."

Idk how to use the quote thingys so sorry to tired to learn will get it eventually, but tbh idc about the armor nor do I have any right to decide whether you guys are hackers or not thats server's and Crim's job but what I will say is that you are far from a peaceful faction so you have no right to say that we;re the bullies cause you guys bully people yourselves I say this as player to player, also a lot of your actions are sketchy like Idk why u would randomly just decide to kill the zombie which was in front of Drum are u saying u kill all zombies at night with flame bows? and why specifically that one, mist ppl wouldnt even want to waste the dura cause u gain nothing flesh isnt useful and from ure explanation u had no intention of going up to pick up the xp its also quite hard to see particles from that range and u stared right at Drum too thats not normal either. These are just my observations idc if u get banned or not if its true that even Drum hasnt killed ure fac yet then I'd love to be the first to chop you all into bits gl defending yourselves you'll need it

2014-03-05T17:44:22+00:00

IramWorks

Idk how to use the quote thingys so sorry to tired to learn will get it eventually, but tbh idc about the armor nor do I have any right to decide whether you guys are hackers or not thats server's and Crim's job but what I will say is that you are far from a peaceful faction so you have no right to say that we;re the bullies cause you guys bully people yourselves I say this as player to player, also a lot of your actions are sketchy like Idk why u would randomly just decide to kill the zombie which was in front of Drum are u saying u kill all zombies at night with flame bows? and why specifically that one, mist ppl wouldnt even want to waste the dura cause u gain nothing flesh isnt useful and from ure explanation u had no intention of going up to pick up the xp its also quite hard to see particles from that range and u stared right at Drum too thats not normal either. These are just my observations idc if u get banned or not if its true that even Drum hasnt killed ure fac yet then I'd love to be the first to chop you all into bits gl defending yourselves you'll need it

I'll respond this to you all for the last time. As i've said earlier: Killing people and raiding is not what i call bullying. That's part of this server. What i mean with bullying is how people go invisible with 4 people and punch us while we're outside, calling us names and eZ, accusing us of hacks, people raging on us while we've said nothing. Want to know why we mined half your base? Because it was Obsidian and we needed that?

I have NEVER told you we are a peaceful faction. Your faction is the first faction we actually attacked. It would be bullying if we spammed your chat how bad you are, or tnt bomb it every time when you're offline (which happens to us).

We all just wanted to have a bit of action, and we loved making the traps. You can say all you want about us attacking you or what. But we NEVER kept going on about it in the chat.

Zombie killing? Well i can assume he was bored and just likes to shoot stuff eh? That's why it's a game for FUN.

We were active players in this server, and enjoyed it for a while. You might not give a fuck about us, but you're not helping this server getting more popular either. The most high ranked players are douches who insult every single person that they don't know, great example of the community.

Good luck keeping new players in this server, or bullying them. We're out.

(side note: Brian, Blackeyes and Nole are the only people I had a normal conversation with, thanks.)

2014-03-05T17:49:13+00:00

No problem man I think you guys are actually fairly cool, and it looks from my perspective, that you got attacked first, started defending yourselves, then when you did, others got mad. That's why this continuous chain or raids is continuing. Ill be always glad to help, and I'm glad you trust me to help I doubt you guys have hacks from my perspective. Btw did that "We're out" mean you're quitting? Please don't let it be true D:

2014-03-05T17:56:05+00:00

DrummerReviewsI find it funny how the only people who support him are his faction members

Actually I do. You may live with tykay9and be great buddies with him but that doesn't mean that we are great friends. We are kinda cool, but we never talk, and for that, I'm siding with CbipBV on this one, we are actually cooler than you and I. I hope tykay does not get involved because, that would be weird :3 Sorry you lost your armor but all's fair in love and war. (Accept hacks).

2014-03-05T19:05:20+00:00

jjerryy
IramWorks

I'll respond this to you all for the last time. As i've said earlier: Killing people and raiding is not what i call bullying. That's part of this server. What i mean with bullying is how people go invisible with 4 people and punch us while we're outside, calling us names and eZ, accusing us of hacks, people raging on us while we've said nothing. Want to know why we mined half your base? Because it was Obsidian and we needed that?

I have NEVER told you we are a peaceful faction. Your faction is the first faction we actually attacked. It would be bullying if we spammed your chat how bad you are, or tnt bomb it every time when you're offline (which happens to us).

We all just wanted to have a bit of action, and we loved making the traps. You can say all you want about us attacking you or what. But we NEVER kept going on about it in the chat.

Zombie killing? Well i can assume he was bored and just likes to shoot stuff eh? That's why it's a game for FUN.

We were active players in this server, and enjoyed it for a while. You might not give a fuck about us, but you're not helping this server getting more popular either. The most high ranked players are douches who insult every single person that they don't know, great example of the community.

Good luck keeping new players in this server, or bullying them. We're out.

(side note: Brian, Blackeyes and Nole are the only people I had a normal conversation with, thanks.)

Lol calling you eZ doens't call it bullying. And just becuz u needed obsidian you feel the need to grief our base.
OH I NEED SOME KILLS, MAYBE I SHOULD GO TO YOUR BASE AND CHOP YOU INTO PIECES. OH I NEED SOME MONEY, LETS GO ROB A BANK.

And just becuz people don't like you doesn't mean that they are douches. People can be better once you know them, and become great friends.
Dumbass -_-

2014-03-05T19:07:15+00:00

Jolteon01Jerroendb eZ Ov3rkill eZ jeroenos180 eZ jjerryy eZ

Correction:

Jerroendb eZpZ
Ov3rkill eZpZ
jeroenos eZpZ
jjerryy eZpZ

I believe my work here is done. *bows*

2014-03-05T19:19:54+00:00

Also idc care about our base I'm not qqing but look at it this way, when you killed me I was with no armor with a bow (I endered) so idk what you would spam the chat with… congrats you four iv guys killed a guy with no armor and a bow with 10 dura (normal bow nonetheless) sooooo yeah it wasnt pvp or action or a trap u were just picking on someone who you thought you could get a kill off of. Also eZ is just a fun thing people do on the server Drum calls himself eZ all the time, this is nothing to be upset about just let the ban appeal go if you did nothing then you proabably won't get banned. And also u have to make friends and of course there will also be people that who won't like you this is also part of the game. So its not like everyones going to be friends also their are many great people on this server that have gone through ban appeals and have been banned (i.e. Tincon) doesn't mean they stopped playing Tincon still wants to come back on the server, just cause someone has appealed doesn't mean your going to be banned we just don't want the wrong type of community in our server, your own faction members agree that hacking ruins the game so is it really bullying if someone has appealed and think your hacking? their just trying to be a good citizen of the server if your not hackers I don't want you to leave the server either.
Edited by IramTwerks 2014-03-05T19:31:34+00:00

2014-03-06T14:44:29+00:00

For one thing u guys r not peaceful. You were raiding Iram. Another I was behind u guys i saw all three of u with ur back turned then you suddenly turned and charged me. Maybe your vision is good enough to turn around and spot someone in under a second. But I highly doubt that you just new because of a "zombie".wish I had recorded.

2014-03-07T10:21:28+00:00

DrummerReviewsAs far as I know and everyone else does, those long post stories you made here to cover for yourself could be fake, since you don't have any proof. I have proof. its the video.

^ hackers… Good video

2014-03-17T10:01:05+00:00

Server how come you havent seen the vid?? Please watch asap!

2014-03-18T00:31:07+00:00

Last time I was Hiding behind a 3 block thick hiding spot and 5 blocks high and I was shifting so I was gonna ask how did you guys hit me while I was hiding in a big place like that and still get to hit me with an arrow? + there was no skellie behind me as it was day ingame.

2014-03-19T16:28:06+00:00

SERVER PLEASE WATCH
Pages: 1 2
You must login before you can post a reply