2014-03-03T17:49:28+00:00

server watch this its evidence

2014-03-03T17:54:37+00:00

Are u still mad cause we trapped u?

2014-03-03T17:55:08+00:00

Hacks.

2014-03-03T17:56:54+00:00

Hello,

What he was doing inside the tower is called scouting. We get attacked frequently and we try to make sure none of the attacks are suprise attacks.
At 6:25 in your video u can clearly see the zombie that is tracking u which isn`t hard to spot from our tower as it gets shot from me. I warned Ov3rkill to be carefull when I saw the zombie following something he couldn't see.
Particle effects also aren't that hard to see. As u said u were hiding under a tree, but the particles actually start from your body and go up. Therefor there are still alot of particles to spot even while u are hiding under a tree.
And when u see particles going a certain direction, wouldn't u check there to see what is following.

I think he is just pissed of because fell down one of our traps.

-Jerroendb-
Edited by Jerroendb 2014-03-03T17:59:35+00:00

2014-03-03T18:00:19+00:00

DrummerReviewscheck this video out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzItoCxybQE

how do you zoom in like that…i cant do that drum?

2014-03-03T18:00:44+00:00

Optifine…. -.-

2014-03-03T18:11:55+00:00

I'd like to say that i've had mulitiple times that i've been killed while being invisible, just because you were already suspicious of him and probably your hate towards us cause we trapped you, made you want to accuse one of our members.

Colton and Penguin also killed me while i was invisible, didn't ask them how, but they did. Particles aren't invisible and this isn't the first time people have tried scouting us while invisible.

I understand it looks suspicious, but i just think you're too focused on trying to find someone hacking rather than looking at other aspects. I don't think you have enough evidence. But it's Server's to decide.

2014-03-03T18:16:40+00:00

I'd say obvious hacks. At around 4:42 one of the players appeared to be talking in chat with the one that supposedly used radar. And the one who attacked him had know way of seeing him where he was. That's just my opinion but I would call hacks.

2014-03-03T18:40:35+00:00

Link to my post(placed before this one but I guess it wouldn't bennefit your vendetta against our faction if people see it). In this post I did everything you asked me to do on the chat.

JerroendbHello,

What he was doing inside the tower is called scouting. We get attacked frequently and we try to make sure none of the attacks are suprise attacks.
At 6:25 in your video u can clearly see the zombie that is tracking u which isn`t hard to spot from our tower as it gets shot from me. I warned Ov3rkill to be carefull when I saw the zombie following something he couldn't see.
Particle effects also aren't that hard to see. As u said u were hiding under a tree, but the particles actually start from your body and go up. Therefor there are still alot of particles to spot even while u are hiding under a tree.
And when u see particles going a certain direction, wouldn't u check there to see what is following.

I think he is just pissed of because fell down one of our traps.

-Jerroendb-

Thanks for your part of the story Jeroendb.

Some things I would like to mention:
- Drum is attacking us for about a week, without success. (Never done anything to him except playing on the same server), we are mostly peacefull and just want to be left alone.
- He fell in our trap, heard it cost 80 TNT to get him out.
- A faction member of him (Circci) is still trapped as I am typing this.
- Who said I was standing still before you came?
- I am watching the part closest to spawn, all the traps are there + next point, we always get attacked from that part.
- Jeroendb was just done working on a new tower, and I was overlooking the building site from the tower. (ask Blackeyes26 if you don't believe that, he almost killed me when I was working on it a little before).
- I went to spawn, then Jerroendb said he saw a zombie following someone (6:20), so I went to investigate.
- I clearly saw purple sparkles (like I said in chat) got attacked by a creeper, saw the direction you went and followed you. I thought it was blackeyes26 again, he tried TNT bombing us invisible before.
- If I wanted you dead and was hacking wouldn't I just have shot you from the tower?

We are just trying to enjoy our time on the server, we recently moved closer to spawn and all we got from it was trouble. We wanted to make some allies and get a bit more involved in the server. We've been helping new players for the past few weeks, and dispite the many, many, many attacks against our tower we enjoy it at spawn. A few weeks back no one had even heard of us cause we were just enjoying the game without bothering anyone, 0 allies, 0 enemy's just some RL friends enjoying MC. I think hacking ruins the fun of the game, and I don't see any reason for me to use one.

2014-03-03T18:42:06+00:00

excuses

2014-03-03T18:46:57+00:00

This is off topic Drum, but what software do use to edit your videos?

2014-03-03T18:47:38+00:00

I record with screen flow, and i can edit the video from within screen flow its for the mac

2014-03-03T18:51:10+00:00

DrummerReviewsI record with screen flow, and i can edit the video from within screen flow its for the mac

Perfect. Everyone at my school gets macs. (The highschool) So I'll get a mac next year.

2014-03-03T18:52:08+00:00

kyledg12Optifine…. -.-

thanks

2014-03-05T10:37:13+00:00

IramWorks also had a similar situation. He said that Drum was there.

Iram had no armour (IV in his inventory), and was hiding in the trees, and he claims that jjerrey or jereondb (Both in the same fac as Overkill) shot him threw the leaves. And he was shifting in the trees so they wouldn't of saw him.

IDK server.

2014-03-05T14:06:22+00:00

iController1021IramWorks also had a similar situation. He said that Drum was there.

Iram had no armour (IV in his inventory), and was hiding in the trees, and he claims that jjerrey or jereondb (Both in the same fac as Overkill) shot him threw the leaves. And he was shifting in the trees so they wouldn't of saw him.

IDK server.

Seriously you guys must hate us so much you are going to suspect every single one of us.
First of all, you guys shot arrows at US, you think we are blind? NekoJolteon was also at the trees, not invisible shooting at us. IramWorks could've been hit while we were shooting Jolteon.

You guys were bullying us when we were fixing the damage of tnt you guys did, invisible, hitting us for hours. If we had hacks we would've killed you immediately. Overkill even died because someone punched him in a hole.
I have Optifine just like Drum, and i use the zoom in function so i could see your particles. We are not blind -.-

The amount of hate we get just for being here is disgusting. I suggest you tell Server everything that happened before you start accusing us of all sorts of things.

2014-03-05T14:33:07+00:00

jjerryy
iController1021IramWorks also had a similar situation. He said that Drum was there.

IDK server.

Seriously you guys must hate us so much you are going to suspect every single one of us.
First of all, you guys shot arrows at US, you think we are blind? NekoJolteon was also at the trees, not invisible shooting at us. IramWorks could've been hit while we were shooting Jolteon.

You guys were bullying us when we were fixing the damage of tnt you guys did, invisible, hitting us for hours. If we had hacks we would've killed you immediately. Overkill even died because someone punched him in a hole.
I have Optifine just like Drum, and i use the zoom in function so i could see your particles. We are not blind -.-

The amount of hate we get just for being here is disgusting. I suggest you tell Server everything that happened before you start accusing us of all sorts of things.

First of all, THIS IS TELLING SERVER IN A WAY.
And second of all, they weren't on the same tree. Iram lost his IV becuz of ure hax. Yeah….

And it wasn't us that did tnt damage, it was someone else. And just because someone "bullies" you doesn't mean you should go and install hax. -___-

2014-03-05T14:42:28+00:00

iController1021
jjerryy

IDK server.

First of all, THIS IS TELLING SERVER IN A WAY.
And second of all, they weren't on the same tree. Iram lost his IV becuz of ure hax. Yeah….

And it wasn't us that did tnt damage, it was someone else. And just because someone "bullies" you doesn't mean you should go and install hax. -___-

Don't remember killing him tbh.

Again, you are just highly frustrated that your friend lost his armor. You sound like a person who calls someone a hacker in Call Of Duty just because he is better.

Iram was shooting arrows at us, we simple shot when we saw his bow. You also have 0 proof. If you have a video please post it i'd love to see.

You are telling Server your one sided story about your friend Iram who was killed in a bowfight. Iram himself knows what happens and you're the one posting for him? You weren't even there, how can you know?

An arrow could've been shot everywhere, 1 single hit of a power V could've killed him. You have no evidence or proof and you're not telling Server anything else that occured during the fight BECAUSE YOU WERE NOT THERE.

Give me proof, let Iram tell his story or let Server decide. I'm done with your weak arguments and accusations.

2014-03-05T14:46:02+00:00

Right now I'm at school with Iram. I'm asking him everything about the fight. But i'm just writing it down.

Iram did not have a bow at the time, so therefore that is a lie.
1 shot of a Power V cannot kill you, so that might be a hack.

BUT IM SORRY OK. YOU CLEARLY ARE BETTER THAN EVERYONE.
Pages: 1 2
You must login before you can post a reply