Standard Survival Forums

2019-01-04T20:03:43+00:00

Could you please disable phantoms?
They are impossible to avoid other than purposefully dying every few nights.
Usually they stop coming if you sleep… but you can't sleep in a multiplayer server.
They're becoming a nuisance…
Would it be possible to change the elytra mending back to leather?

2019-01-04T20:04:21+00:00

You can sleep in a multiplayer server.

2019-01-04T20:04:40+00:00

hagar

You can sleep in a multiplayer server.

You can but everyone else has to as well

2019-01-04T20:05:13+00:00

SkinnyLoser

You're talking about what's necessary to skip the night.

2019-01-04T20:06:03+00:00

hagar
SkinnyLoser

You're talking about what's necessary to skip the night.

Doesn't it have to go through the night to sleep?
(Isn't that what sleep is?)

2019-01-04T20:06:48+00:00

SkinnyLoser
(Isn't that what sleep is?)

Let's define sleep.

2019-01-04T20:20:04+00:00

All you need to do to disable phantoms for 3 days is lie in a bed, you don't need to skip the night. I get they can be annoying but then just lay in a bed every thrid day, many mobs can be annoying, should we just disable them all? Phantoms are part of the game, membranes are used for potions as well as repairing elytra. You shouldn't be dying to phantoms if you're moderately equipped in like plain dia or enchanted iron with a bow

2019-01-04T20:24:27+00:00

OP_TimTaylor
All you need to do to disable phantoms for 3 days is lie in a bed, you don't need to skip the night. I get they can be annoying but then just lay in a bed every thrid day, many mobs can be annoying, should we just disable them all? Phantoms are part of the game, membranes are used for potions as well as repairing elytra. You shouldn't be dying to phantoms if you're moderately equipped in like plain dia or enchanted iron with a bow

They sound uninformed. I'm sure if they knew you could lay in a bed for it to work, they would've been fine with them being in the game. The complaint lies within the thought of having to rely on every player online to lay in a bed at the same time, not so much that they are annoying in themselves.

2019-01-04T22:28:43+00:00

Heloy
OP_TimTaylor

They sound uninformed. I'm sure if they knew you could lay in a bed for it to work, they would've been fine with them being in the game. The complaint lies within the thought of having to rely on every player online to lay in a bed at the same time, not so much that they are annoying in themselves.

^
You must login before you can post a reply