Standard Survival Forums

2018-08-20T13:50:03+00:00

As the new season rolls around the corner, it is time most application threads start up.

Answer all questions to be eligible for a position in Europe.

1. What’s your expertise? (Builder, PvP, Raiding, Redstone)

2. How long have you played on this server? How long have you played minecraft?

3. Do you feel comfortable working with villagers?

4. What is the biggest contribution you think you could bring to Europe?

If you have been selected with the submission of your application, I will either msg you in game or msg you on this website.

2018-08-21T08:34:53+00:00

1: Building big farms going on long end trips and long mining trips.
2: Since SS 2 and i played mc since 2012
3: Yeah
4: Making alot of farms and get alot of good villies
Edited by Gerb 2018-08-21T08:36:52+00:00

2018-08-22T21:31:56+00:00

Pizza, you haven't played all year. Honestly, you don't really have any reputation on the server, you will only get troll answers here.

2018-08-23T08:07:59+00:00

DochiGaming
Pizza, you haven't played all year. Honestly, you don't really have any reputation on the server, you will only get troll answers here.

Hes og you idiot

2018-08-23T12:56:21+00:00

1. I'm mostly good at fishing. I can also farm villies.
2. I have played on this server since SS3. I have been playing since May 17, 2009.
3. I'm comfortable with most Christian and heteurosexual villagers of European descent.
4. I will be able to make an endless amount of rooms in our base.

2018-08-23T20:44:12+00:00

Wormtyrant
2. I have played on this server since SS3. I have been playing since May 17, 2009.
3. I'm comfortable with most Christian and heteurosexual villagers of European descent.

Hmm, I wonder why PD is posting here, totally not because he likes to stalk me on the forums…

2018-08-23T20:45:23+00:00

DochiGaming
Wormtyrant

Hmm, I wonder why PD is posting here, totally not because he likes to stalk me on the forums…

When you think youre relevant

2018-08-23T20:49:01+00:00

Gerbienator
DochiGaming
Wormtyrant

First he was giving me shit for not donating, then for the treasure hunt, then the SS ships and now this

2018-08-24T06:45:46+00:00

DochiGaming
Gerbienator
DochiGaming
Wormtyrant

First he was giving me shit for not donating, then for the treasure hunt, then the SS ships and now this

Pd posts alot you know

2018-08-24T21:08:02+00:00

Grillzilla17
If you want a real group to join and not a Roleplayer's, https://standardsurvival.com/forums/topic/13891

Yeah this group is for cheaters

2018-08-26T02:57:20+00:00

DochiGaming
Gerbienator
DochiGaming
Wormtyrant

PD is on forums all the time dude

2018-08-29T17:52:35+00:00

I AM WILTHOS GOD-STRIKE, MASTER OF ALL THINGS!!!
FOR THREE YEARS I HAVE TRAVELED ACROSS THE STANDARD SURVIVAL'S OVER-WORLD, FLYING THROUGH THE AIR AND COLLECTING DIAMONDS IN HER GUTS. FORMING ALLIANCES WITH THE STRONG, KILLING THE WICKED AND GIVING THEIR SHIT TO THE WEAK. SLAYING THE PIGMEN OF THE NETHERWORLD, STORMED THEIR KEEP, TOOK THE GOLD AND DEFEATED THE WITHER. IVE SEEN THE END AND FLOWN OVER THE VOID. HARVESTED THE PEARLS OF THE ENDERMAN TO BECOME A GOD.

ONCE, WHILE SEARCHING THE CLIFFS FOR EAGLE EGGS, I CAME ACCROS A VILLAGE OF HERMITS IN THE SNOW-COVERED MOUNTAIN TOPS, HIGH ABOVE THE CLOUDS. IT WAS EARLY IN THE MORNING AND THE SUN WAS JUST BEGINNING TO SHINE OVER THE HORIZON. I LIVED WITH THE HERMIES FOR MANY YEARS AND LEARNED MANY A THING FROM THEM. THE HERMITS TAUGHT ME HOW TO SURVIVE ON NOTHING BUT BEAT ROOT AND WHEAT AS THEY HAD FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS. EVENTUALLY THEY ASKED ME TO MATE WITH THEIR WEMON. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT KNOW ITS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO DETERMINE THE SEX OF THE HERMITS OF KARASH, SIMPLY BY LOOKING AT THEM SO, I MATED WITH ALL OF THEM. NOW I AM A RICH MAN, NOT FROM WEALTH BUT MY FAMILY.

2018-08-30T15:47:19+00:00

Hugh_G_RectionJr

I AM WILTHOS GOD-STRIKE, MASTER OF ALL THINGS!!!
FOR THREE YEARS I HAVE TRAVELED ACROSS THE STANDARD SURVIVAL'S OVER-WORLD, FLYING THROUGH THE AIR AND COLLECTING DIAMONDS IN HER GUTS. FORMING ALLIANCES WITH THE STRONG, KILLING THE WICKED AND GIVING THEIR SHIT TO THE WEAK. SLAYING THE PIGMEN OF THE NETHERWORLD, STORMED THEIR KEEP, TOOK THE GOLD AND DEFEATED THE WITHER. IVE SEEN THE END AND FLOWN OVER THE VOID. HARVESTED THE PEARLS OF THE ENDERMAN TO BECOME A GOD.

ONCE, WHILE SEARCHING THE CLIFFS FOR EAGLE EGGS, I CAME ACCROS A VILLAGE OF HERMITS IN THE SNOW-COVERED MOUNTAIN TOPS, HIGH ABOVE THE CLOUDS. IT WAS EARLY IN THE MORNING AND THE SUN WAS JUST BEGINNING TO SHINE OVER THE HORIZON. I LIVED WITH THE HERMIES FOR MANY YEARS AND LEARNED MANY A THING FROM THEM. THE HERMITS TAUGHT ME HOW TO SURVIVE ON NOTHING BUT BEAT ROOT AND WHEAT AS THEY HAD FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS. EVENTUALLY THEY ASKED ME TO MATE WITH THEIR WEMON. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT KNOW ITS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO DETERMINE THE SEX OF THE HERMITS OF KARASH, SIMPLY BY LOOKING AT THEM SO, I MATED WITH ALL OF THEM. NOW I AM A RICH MAN, NOT FROM WEALTH BUT MY FAMILY.

Hugh, though I have always held you in the highest regard, even I never knew you were such a great man. To think one of such greatness has deigned to show kindness, patience, and even friendship to an utter nonentity like myself, and never to have succumbed to hubris and boasted of his achievements — more numerous than the stars in the sky though these may be, as I now understand clearly —, such that I remained ignorant of the greater part of them until this very moment.

Truly, my esteem for you is redoubled, old friend. You are the very image of a hero, and, if I may dare to proclaim it, far too great a man for this fledgling group; though you in your boundless magnanimity have offered yourself into its service all the same.

I weep this morning. Out of overflowing admiration, but sadly not this only. For mingling with my tears even now are droplets of the poison of envy, which I in my wretchedness have allowed to taint this noble feeling toward a dear comrade. For after reading this post, my mind now realizes what my heart has long known: that I shall have to count myself blessed should I ever amount to a tenth of the man you are.
Edited by Mephistophles 2018-08-30T15:48:05+00:00

2018-08-30T20:59:39+00:00

My friend you are quite the scribe and even more kind. I thank you for the compliment although you praise me more then I deserve. I've always thought of you in the highest regard. Miss you comrade.

Edited by Hugh_G_RectionJr 2018-08-30T21:00:12+00:00

2018-09-01T13:49:43+00:00

Huge is a good SS player. I think what he says is true. He even helps out new players on occasion.

2018-09-01T14:01:22+00:00

lightpaths
Huge is a good SS player. I think what he says is true. He even helps out new players on occasion.

its hugh ffs cant you read

2018-09-01T14:55:02+00:00

gerba gerba has a gerb gerb herb
You must login before you can post a reply