Standard Survival Forums

2018-08-10T00:46:29+00:00

?Team Awesome is back!?
????Warning! Warning????

2018-08-10T00:46:52+00:00

Why the fuck don't emojis work

2018-08-10T03:15:30+00:00

This is just the official death of TA, cause now there's a noob who has taken and used the name without knowing who Neil or Naomi is

2018-08-10T03:24:31+00:00

PiJamas
This is just the official death of TA, cause now there's a noob who has taken and used the name without knowing who Neil or Naomi is

Is it the death of a monster or the rise of new evil?

2018-08-10T16:46:08+00:00

Confirming that a player named girlycatgamer just now told me that her name is not Naomi but that she does indeed know somebody named Naomi and I don't know this for sure but I get a hunch by the way she talks that she is Jewish so she might know Naomi from her Jewish church. Either way this player is 100% associated with TA even though she tried to deny it at first I broke her down with my interrogation tactics.

2018-08-10T17:31:53+00:00

Wormtyrant
Confirming that a player named girlycatgamer just now told me that her name is not Naomi but that she does indeed know somebody named Naomi and I don't know this for sure but I get a hunch by the way she talks that she is Jewish so she might know Naomi from her Jewish church. Either way this player is 100% associated with TA even though she tried to deny it at first I broke her down with my interrogation tactics.

I appreciate your effort in this ongoing conflict/investigation. I will make an attempt to infiltrate the suspect's group and proceed with further methods of informational extraction. I will be sure to keep you updated throughout the process, but please handle the topic with deliberate care, and stay vigilant; for all we know this player may attempt a harmful onslaught on the infrastructure of Standard Survival.

2018-08-11T15:45:54+00:00

paxtonallen
Wormtyrant

I appreciate your effort in this ongoing conflict/investigation. I will make an attempt to infiltrate the suspect's group and proceed with further methods of informational extraction. I will be sure to keep you updated throughout the process, but please handle the topic with deliberate care, and stay vigilant; for all we know this player may attempt a harmful onslaught on the infrastructure of Standard Survival.

I don't know if we should wait for the worst to happen and then react instead we should be proactive and preemptively ip ban her and her partner who has another girly name obviously a transparent attempt to seem innocent and pink exactly the opposite of TA but I could sense the familiar TA vitriol when the new girlyname called me a retarded footlicker or something like that and shouted I AM NOT A BAD PERSON which to me seems to be the work of a bad person trying too hard to convince everybody she is not bad but as I was saying maybe we should take preventive measures instead of enacting half-ass measures, e.g. overly-sensitive spam filters, that just respond to their evil acts especially since I hear these two are planning on doxing Kat and also are collecting IPs for ddosing so that being said let it be known where I stand on these two.

2018-08-11T16:38:29+00:00

Wormtyrant
paxtonallen
Wormtyrant

I don't know if we should wait for the worst to happen and then react instead we should be proactive and preemptively ip ban her and her partner who has another girly name obviously a transparent attempt to seem innocent and pink exactly the opposite of TA but I could sense the familiar TA vitriol when the new girlyname called me a retarded footlicker or something like that and shouted I AM NOT A BAD PERSON which to me seems to be the work of a bad person trying too hard to convince everybody she is not bad but as I was saying maybe we should take preventive measures instead of enacting half-ass measures, e.g. overly-sensitive spam filters, that just respond to their evil acts especially since I hear these two are planning on doxing Kat and also are collecting IPs for ddosing so that being said let it be known where I stand on these two.

They haven't done anything wrong yet. Maybe just wait to see what's up

2018-08-12T04:01:19+00:00

PiJamas
Wormtyrant
paxtonallen
Wormtyrant

They haven't done anything wrong yet. Maybe just wait to see what's up

fuck off retard you're banned get the fuck outa the forums and get a life faggot

2018-08-12T06:09:59+00:00

Wormtyrant
paxtonallen
Wormtyrant

So far the suspect has not made any sudden movements, and has attempted to remain under the radar. There have been no reported sightings of said target today, but I will be looking into the absence and the suspected linkage to various players that could serve as potential alts. Since your data shows an immediate connection to naomi, I have been attempting to trace the connection through various synagogues, and having minor interrogation sessions with local jews. They haven't told me any valuable info so far, but as we all know, they like to keep valuables to themselves. Keep in touch and remain as thoughtful as you have proven to be.

Best of luck,
Paxton, SS Department of Internal Intelligence Agent.

2018-08-17T15:03:55+00:00

alright first off what did ta even do in the first place an second yall dumb af

2018-08-17T19:31:14+00:00

@nop who’s banned @nop @king who won’t be back for ss7?
Edited by SilotheBomb 2018-08-17T19:31:41+00:00

2018-08-17T19:33:40+00:00

Yes I did cause I remembered our convo about me stating that nop will be banned and not back… and look wow what a shock it’s almost like I know something.

2018-08-18T06:14:55+00:00

That needed a Mwahahahaha!!!!

2018-08-18T06:35:38+00:00

Yes, I agree.
Edited by PersonalityDisorder 2018-08-28T04:24:55+00:00
You must login before you can post a reply