Standard Survival Forums

Pages: 1 2 3

2018-07-27T23:38:36+00:00

King does not deserve to be unbanned for ss7 because he is currently ban evading. In the video below skip to about 2:48 but its better if you listen to the hole thing. While i was recording this they were fighting Silo at his base i think. Now if king trys to inspect my video and be like ohhh why do u got Tunnelbear(A vpn software) i actually use it for US netflix. Also sorry for the shit video but i hope it will be enough.
https://vimeo.com/user87550331/review/281104252/0978940701

2018-07-28T00:34:54+00:00

King deserves an unban about as much as Goldz does.

2018-07-28T01:32:12+00:00

GoldZila16
King does not deserve to be unbanned for ss7 because he is currently ban evading. In the video below skip to about 2:48 but its better if you listen to the hole thing. While i was recording this they were fighting Silo at his base i think. Now if king trys to inspect my video and be like ohhh why do u got Tunnelbear(A vpn software) i actually use it for US netflix. Also sorry for the shit video but i hope it will be enough.

ffs just stop nobody cares about u whining that king plays on alts

2018-07-28T02:17:37+00:00

Gerbienator
GoldZila16

ffs just stop nobody cares about u whining that king plays on alts

I agree.

besides, goldz, you're banned. Go away.
SS no longer concerns you, ddoser.

2018-07-28T04:06:53+00:00

Cookra

did u read kings post

muh 2 cents

2018-07-28T04:53:41+00:00

Both nop and king are just trying everything in there power to make it look like nothing happened they know it’s over, nop knows that sephy has contacted server to see if he spammed any lava through the month of July, he knows.

2018-07-28T05:03:45+00:00

Wombo combo on one alt logs on with the other…. coincidence I think not.

Oh and king you seem to know quite a bit for someone who’s banned. ???? #stumbling
Edited by SilotheBomb 2018-07-28T05:04:57+00:00

2018-07-28T05:29:13+00:00

S1l0

Oh and king you seem to know quite a bit for someone who’s banned. ???? #stumbling

King is on some loopy shit. Why did he write i comboed you. He will continuously lie and lie. He has nothing else better to do then play Minecraft for the rest of his "No Life". We all no that its him we dont even need to fight an argument because everyone knows what kings voice sounds like. And nops. Also you know hes getting close to being revealed because he made a whole youtube video just to say no."DRY". King we know its you no matter how much you denie. I havnt ban curcumvented. Im waiting out my ban. Unlike you who cant even be patient to even wait for the matter of not even 30 days for reset where you can be unbanned and play freely.

2018-07-28T05:30:28+00:00

KingEuropa
S1l0

Obviously with how active I am in the SS discord and forums I'm invested in this community, I don't need to bypass a ban to know you're trash when nop has recordings of both goldz and himself comboing you. I can show you the videos if you'd like.

Also that's not evidence "the two accounts you're accused of using to bypass a ban logged on, coincidence I think not."

Recordings of me and nop. Nigger the only one that plays Minecraft with nop is Nakisha. You know that girl that gave you the chop. rt

2018-07-28T05:32:28+00:00

KingEuropa
There are way too many problems with this video, and it's hilarious that THIS is the "confession" silo's been on about for the past couple days.

There is 0 hard evidence that I ban evaded.
1. You haven't even specified what supposed alt I was using to ban evade, or that I was using it and not Nop
2. You haven't specified who is talking and when, who's voice is who's, and evidence behind it. (Such as a recording of the discord itself)
3. All you have in the video about a supposed "confession" is when Pyjamas and Kat started talking about how it's obvious "ur using alts" which of course saying somebody has alts repeatedly doesn't make it true.
4. The terrible quality of the recording and constant stutters and cuts in people's voices, half of the video I don't even know the subject of the conversation

These criticisms may seem trivial but so is your post, there's just 0 evidence I ban evaded, although Nop has his own alts on SS even the ones that you accuse me of bypassing my ban with aren't even in his alt list. (I logged into the mc launcher and checked their names). You can prove this by having sephy check the IPs, if they were Nop's alts given to me KrittzYT and EvolveTV should match up, but it won't because they aren't even Nop's alts, nonetheless mine.

I have broken 0 rules since I got banned on my old alt Fasces for bypassing, and since I've appealed I've tried to do good on SS such as getting hackers banned like Py. I'm no negative influence on SS, and that's why Sephy is unbanning me when the reset is announced, so she'll be here if I break any rules.

You the vpn KING remeber thats why they wont match up. One will say liek nops ip and the other fucking being from egypt or something.

2018-07-28T05:36:53+00:00

At 2:45 in the recording is when King fucks up the most. Also, during the video, a battle with Silo was going on that I'm sure he can recall (with what they are talking about).

2018-07-28T05:42:58+00:00

PiJamas
At 2:45 in the recording is when King fucks up the most. Also, during the video, a battle with Silo was going on that I'm sure he can recall (with what they are talking about).

Py, Hes gonna denie everything its ok. But he knows that he is guilty and he has been living a racist lie this hole time.Come round here king you jew.

2018-07-28T05:53:06+00:00

>wanting to play ss7

2018-07-28T05:59:58+00:00

Boys chill out, even if people are ban evading don't snitch. Not cool. And silo you're a fag and you lava spammed Tim the Tool's base so shut the fuck up.

2018-07-28T06:03:10+00:00

KingEuropa
GoldZila16
S1l0

King is on some loopy shit. Why did he write i comboed you. He will continuously lie and lie. He has nothing else better to do then play Minecraft for the rest of his "No Life". We all no that its him we dont even need to fight an argument because everyone knows what kings voice sounds like. And nops. Also you know hes getting close to being revealed because he made a whole youtube video just to say no."DRY". King we know its you no matter how much you denie. I havnt ban curcumvented. Im waiting out my ban. Unlike you who cant even be patient to even wait for the matter of not even 30 days for reset where you can be unbanned and play freely.

Dude goldz you already admitted to bypassing on Tygahz to Sephy, what are you putting up that act for? Tygahz was the alt you used to combo silo, Nop has the recording (and so do I). I don't have to provide evidence because (in your own words) you already confessed to Sephy.

PiJamas

"I don't want everything I have broken" Really? That's the big scoop? Also goldz didn't even record the discord and he doesn't have evidence as to which users are talking. I don't see how that proves I'm bypassing any punishments, but you know, I've messaged sephy about this constant harassment. I'm not even one to complain about harassment but Jesus christ it's non stop ad hominems, fallacies, and erroneous "evidence". I hope she'll clear it up and this bullshit can be done.

Confessed to sephy about what? i dont no who tygahz is?

2018-07-28T06:05:19+00:00

KingEuropa
GoldZila16
S1l0

Dude goldz you already admitted to bypassing on Tygahz to Sephy, what are you putting up that act for? Tygahz was the alt you used to combo silo, Nop has the recording (and so do I). I don't have to provide evidence because (in your own words) you already confessed to Sephy.

PiJamas

"I don't want everything I have broken" Really? That's the big scoop? Also goldz didn't even record the discord and he doesn't have evidence as to which users are talking. I don't see how that proves I'm bypassing any punishments, but you know, I've messaged sephy about this constant harassment. I'm not even one to complain about harassment but Jesus christ it's non stop ad hominems, fallacies, and erroneous "evidence". I hope she'll clear it up and this bullshit can be done.

Clear up the bullshit meaning what? You know what im no longer going to harrass you if thats what you want. Im just digging my hole deeper. But ffs stop saying im these people i aint idk wtf you are on about.

2018-07-28T08:31:43+00:00

FIRST OF ALL THIS:

Cookra

Next…

I just listened to nearly seven minutes of snooze to look into this.

I did an IP check on everyone shown to be online in that video. Most of them are players who I know for certain are not banned. Three of them are "suspicious," meaning that they were created within the past month and have no other alts associated with them. That could mean that someone is using an IP that hasn't been caught yet, or it could mean that they are actually new players.

Regarding the vocals on that video, I hear a lot of noobs acting like asses and using what I presume to be peoples' real names; but I don't hear anyone address King directly as King. I also hear supposed friends go on and on about how "everyone knows it's you, and what if someone's recording? Oh it doesn't matter if people record…" Seriously, none of you are any good at being stealthy or discreet.

That being said, I really don't feel comfortable acting on it when it's so garbled, and I can't make out exactly who is who. I agree it sounds like someone is definitely being naughty, but I can't tell if it's King being naughty or someone else.

Which means I fall back to the "hard evidence," which is the IP checks I did.

Also of note: Yes, I did message Server about a lava complaint against Nop. I haven't heard back about it yet.

2018-07-28T08:39:57+00:00

Persephinie

FIRST OF ALL THIS:

Cookra

Next…

I just listened to nearly seven minutes of snooze to look into this.

I did an IP check on everyone shown to be online in that video. Most of them are players who I know for certain are not banned. Three of them are "suspicious," meaning that they were created within the past month and have no other alts associated with them. That could mean that someone is using an IP that hasn't been caught yet, or it could mean that they are actually new players.

Regarding the vocals on that video, I hear a lot of noobs acting like asses and using what I presume to be peoples' real names; but I don't hear anyone address King directly as King. I also hear supposed friends go on and on about how "everyone knows it's you, and what if someone's recording? Oh it doesn't matter if people record…" Seriously, none of you are any good at being stealthy or discreet.

That being said, I really don't feel comfortable acting on it when it's so garbled, and I can't make out exactly who is who. I agree it sounds like someone is definitely being naughty, but I can't tell if it's King being naughty or someone else.

Which means I fall back to the "hard evidence," which is the IP checks I did.

Also of note: Yes, I did message Server about a lava complaint against Nop. I haven't heard back about it yet.

As a result perse you should have to join a call with king to know if its him or not.

2018-07-28T08:46:20+00:00

I'm sure I will be joining a call with King at some point, Goldz. I'm not going to rush in right this second, though. It will happen when it happens.

2018-07-28T08:51:20+00:00

Persephinie
I'm sure I will be joining a call with King at some point, Goldz. I'm not going to rush in right this second, though. It will happen when it happens.

Ok Any notice when spigot comes out? Just working on my base for ss7 and curious into knowing when it comes out.
Pages: 1 2 3
You must login before you can post a reply