Standard Survival Forums

Pages: 1 2 3

2018-07-30T00:33:49+00:00

GoldZila16
paxtonallen
S1l0
So you’re not krittz or evolve hmm, so u let some random with a few mins on the server be your leader? Sounds plausible

I actually owned nazis before, if you recall. I changed the name to raidable, and then stepped down from my position, giving it to a friend of mine.

lol^

and im pretty sure evolve handed it to his alt krittz because he was tired of being accused of king, not 100% sure but it sounds the most likely

2018-07-30T04:14:57+00:00

What a joke.

2018-07-30T04:33:35+00:00

S1l0
What a joke.

It isn't a joke. Your base is a joke.

2018-07-30T05:02:51+00:00

S1l0
What a joke.

Your future is a joke

2018-07-30T21:28:47+00:00

Seriously , If I were Sephy I would just ban the hell out of you all and end this shit once and for all.
Silo and Goldz whinning about king ban evading and Nop abusing lava AGAIN and getting muted over and over again, gets banned many times while using VPNs in the past. King is banned and is probably ban evading or whatever shit and now he's trying to defend himself and lie or maybe he's actually not ban evading and maybe those are Nop's alts and Sephy got paid to punish King for ban evading and server is watching in silence and everyone is asking for a reset in 10561654 threads, and all spawn is controlled by alts and this needs to be fixed and geekrawker is being dramatic and pyjama is hacking and blablabla killed blablabla with iron and chakra adds dots in all his sentences and there are dupers here and there and ddosers and buddycharles makes traps and chakra has 0 PvP deaths and mittens is spamming forums with bullshit hagar is watching 1.13 updates and server is lazy and adspogfjpojhgopierjhgoirejhgoirejigjeroiger

so I guess we should reset now???????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Edited by Omar 2018-07-30T21:35:12+00:00

2018-07-30T22:32:24+00:00

Omarado
Seriously , If I were Sephy I would just ban the hell out of you all and end this shit once and for all.
Silo and Goldz whinning about king ban evading and Nop abusing lava AGAIN and getting muted over and over again, gets banned many times while using VPNs in the past. King is banned and is probably ban evading or whatever shit and now he's trying to defend himself and lie or maybe he's actually not ban evading and maybe those are Nop's alts and Sephy got paid to punish King for ban evading and server is watching in silence and everyone is asking for a reset in 10561654 threads, and all spawn is controlled by alts and this needs to be fixed and geekrawker is being dramatic and pyjama is hacking and blablabla killed blablabla with iron and chakra adds dots in all his sentences and there are dupers here and there and ddosers and buddycharles makes traps and chakra has 0 PvP deaths and mittens is spamming forums with bullshit hagar is watching 1.13 updates and server is lazy and adspogfjpojhgopierjhgoirejhgoirejigjeroiger

Allah Akbar?

2018-07-30T23:58:47+00:00

Omarado

This post was an emotional rollercoaster from start to finish!

2018-07-31T00:11:37+00:00

L1

2018-07-31T00:12:05+00:00

L2

2018-07-31T01:32:46+00:00

Omarado

Tl;dr, I think we should do a reset and ban omar for shitposting

2018-07-31T01:34:45+00:00

L3

2018-07-31T04:24:03+00:00

L4

2018-07-31T04:36:02+00:00

KingEuropa
L5

Holy shit I didn't even realize that happened

2018-07-31T07:49:22+00:00

When’s this like 5 months ago???

2018-07-31T07:53:50+00:00

You literally created a new account and renamed it silothebomb and let nop kill it? Just so you could post a screenie???????????? ultra hardcore damage control and fail. If you’ll notice in the last screenshot there is two deaths and if you check my profile there is two deaths to nop not 3, check yourself before you wreck yourself.

2018-07-31T08:30:02+00:00

S1l0
You literally created a new account and renamed it silothebomb and let nop kill it? Just so you could post a screenie???????????? ultra hardcore damage control and fail. If you’ll notice in the last screenshot there is two deaths and if you check my profile there is two deaths to nop not 3, check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Silo , seriously your ultra faggotism and autism has reached a new level and right now you are wrecking yourself because death messages use your nickname and not username you idiot. also nop killed you 2 times while king killed you 1 time which completely fits your profile so i suppose your eyes got cancer and you have become color blinded enough to not read the screenshots properly. Go check fucking namemc and look for silothebomb. you will find none but your old username because no one has reached a good enough autism level to name himself such a gay name. quit damage controlling by saying that others damage controls because this is dumb and fucked up and makes people want to throw up.

#ServerReset2018
Edited by Omar 2018-07-31T08:32:38+00:00

2018-07-31T19:54:34+00:00

KingEuropa
Although this thread is aimed at negatively impacting my reputation, the forums have gotten so much sweeter since its birth. So I'm glad this whoreshit is 4 pages long.

very smart

2018-08-01T01:28:49+00:00

S1l0

jesus fucking christ you're genuinly slow
Pages: 1 2 3
You must login before you can post a reply