Standard Survival Forums

2017-11-04T00:34:22+00:00

Hi guys, I am on a Mac and getting tired of having F3 screen on all the time. I was looking at Batty's coords mod, which I think other people mentioned they use, which seems to just show X Y Z coordinates in the top left corner, simple and sweet. I've had an attempt to install this some two years ago and just gave up out of frustration. Seems like I need to download MC Forge in order to facilitate the installation and management of mods, but when I download the universal (non-pc) installation and try to run the .jar file, it gives me the message:

The Java JAR file "minecraft-forge-blahblah.jar" could not be launched. Check the Console for possible error messages.

Any idea how to run it from console to check for error messages, for one? And what the problem might be? Thanks
Also any other mods for coords for Mac and don't need Forge in the first place would be welcome suggestions!

2017-11-04T11:01:38+00:00

simply google it

2017-11-04T11:35:33+00:00

GerbLoveChickens
simply google it

helpful as always gerb

2017-11-04T15:52:21+00:00

anihia
The Java JAR file "minecraft-forge-blahblah.jar" could not be launched. Check the Console for possible error messages.

Any idea how to run it from console to check for error messages, for one? And what the problem might be?

On a Mac, start Terminal, then run it with

java -jar minecraft-forge-blahblah.jar

(you may have to do something like:
cd Downloads
first)

You must login before you can post a reply