Standard Survival Forums

Pages: 1 2 3

2017-06-16T08:19:17+00:00

Guys, nothing is being "swept under the rug." Everything that's being said about this player is here on the forums, for everyone to read.

I have never been shown any videos or other proof of RK_man using no knockback or other hacks.

Having 10 people cry out in chat, "Hey, he used no knock back on me!" may be cause for believing he hacks, but it's not cause for banning him over hacking. Because it's still only hearsay.

At this point in time, the only justifiable response is to heighten our awareness of his activities. People who hack always go back to hacking. If he's doing this on SS, we'll catch him eventually. Just have your recorders ready.

2017-06-16T08:56:13+00:00

Ghostedly 4.0*
Don't forget Kenthos.

2017-06-16T11:51:29+00:00

xXxp3p3d4nk69xXx
Feben
Yeah, I agree with Sephy and with you, RK_man. I don't think you should be punished for this, and you should be considered innocent until proven to hack in-game.

I've downloaded hacks to my computer as well, most of us have. It doesn't mean I've used hacks during my time on SS.

It's not that he has hacks on his computer, it's that he's been accused of hacking by other players, and he says that he does indeed use it. That in my opinion is too much stacked against him.

I've been accused of hacking way more than RK_man has. I've also made many jokes about hacking. Not a valid argument against him.

Beastliest
Feben
Yeah, I agree with Sephy and with you, RK_man. I don't think you should be punished for this, and you should be considered innocent until proven to hack in-game.

I've downloaded hacks to my computer as well, most of us have. It doesn't mean I've used hacks during my time on SS.

Unknown information doesn't hurt anyone. Just like if you stole let's say $100 from someone and they never realized. They would never get upset over it because they wouldn't know what was going on. I am not saying you have used your hacks on SS, but had the person known you took $100, then they would get upset over it. In this case, we know for sure that CK_man has a client and that he uses it. Even though we have no proof, it is not wrong to infer that he used it on SS. Why wouldn't he, after all? It's as simple as this: it isn't a big deal unless a mod is informed. And even then, apparently all you have to do is make a claim against the accuser and you will be off the hook. It is utter bullshit. I don't care if everyone on SS has a client. He got caught, he gets punished. It is like cheating on a test, almost exactly the same.

At this point, it's all speculation, which is why nothing will happen. It's not like cheating on a test, it's like having the textbook in your bag by your table while doing the test.

RK_man has not been shown to do anything wrong, dismiss the thread for now and refer to it later, if he gets caught doing something wrong.

2017-06-16T19:46:05+00:00

RK_man
No u dont have evidence I hacked on SS

You seem to think this is a Court of Law in a free society.

It isn't.

You don't have a constitutional right to continue playing on SS. Instead of making legal arguments, you should convince the mods you deserve to play on SS.

2017-06-16T19:47:00+00:00

Don't worry Basador I'm unbnned

2017-06-16T19:49:05+00:00

Basdor
RK_man
No u dont have evidence I hacked on SS

You seem to think this is a Court of Law in a free society.

It isn't.

You don't have a constitutional right to continue playing on SS. Instead of making legal arguments, you should convince the mods you deserve to play on SS.

Loosen your tie.

2017-06-16T19:55:09+00:00

No bans will take place, reviewing the topic I do not have enough solid evidence he is abusing mods/hacks on SS. I have enough reasonable doubt to consider his legit until proven otherwise.

That being said, I don't like looking like an idiot and getting played so, If I catch you hacking RK_MAN you will be banned quite swiftly without an appeal. I will be saving this topic as a reference point.

Closing topic.
Pages: 1 2 3
You must login before you can post a reply