Standard Survival Forums

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9

2018-01-04T18:35:23+00:00

KingEuropa
2nd try.
Since my appeal was accurate to what I feel but I did it too early, I'll just repost. I stand by all statements made in the appeal.

1. What happened?
I sent Chakra a screenshot of a forum message from BOFIS_666 on discord, in which it showed Persephinie's personal info. Although when he started asking questions I made sure to explicitly stated I was not doing it to harass or harm her, it appears it was still considered as "doxing/harassment" (My ban message). I understand that intention isn't always needed concerning harassment.

2. What will you do to keep this from happening again?
I will not dox or "re-dox" anyone on SS, for personal gain, harassment, or for any reason. I will try not to harass as long as I am able to understand where the line is drawn considering harassment, as in this case I clearly didn't.

3. Have you learned anything from this experience? And what?
I learned that I should not share personal info of other people on ss, and that whether or not it was sent to me is irrelevant as I am still publicating the info.

4. What are your intentions if you are unmuted/unbanned?
My intention is to continue playing SS the way I was, without messaging people on discord or any other communication platform player's personal info. I will not harass people on the server either, it's not necessary and it won't happen.

bump

2018-01-04T18:36:45+00:00

KingEuropa
KingEuropa
2nd try.
Since my appeal was accurate to what I feel but I did it too early, I'll just repost. I stand by all statements made in the appeal.

1. What happened?
I sent Chakra a screenshot of a forum message from BOFIS_666 on discord, in which it showed Persephinie's personal info. Although when he started asking questions I made sure to explicitly stated I was not doing it to harass or harm her, it appears it was still considered as "doxing/harassment" (My ban message). I understand that intention isn't always needed concerning harassment.

2. What will you do to keep this from happening again?
I will not dox or "re-dox" anyone on SS, for personal gain, harassment, or for any reason. I will try not to harass as long as I am able to understand where the line is drawn considering harassment, as in this case I clearly didn't.

3. Have you learned anything from this experience? And what?
I learned that I should not share personal info of other people on ss, and that whether or not it was sent to me is irrelevant as I am still publicating the info.

4. What are your intentions if you are unmuted/unbanned?
My intention is to continue playing SS the way I was, without messaging people on discord or any other communication platform player's personal info. I will not harass people on the server either, it's not necessary and it won't happen.

bump

whats that

2018-01-04T20:12:08+00:00

Furious_Mittens
KingEuropa
bump

whats that

The destroyers of the future.

2018-01-11T04:00:29+00:00

I'd like to be unbanned on both of my accounts

2018-01-11T04:58:22+00:00

cant reply but i think jtob should be unbanned if he makes an appeal. he was banned for the same reason as zanito and zanito is back..

2018-01-11T16:27:09+00:00

I agree

2018-01-11T16:36:33+00:00

Beastliest
cant reply but i think jtob should be unbanned if he makes an appeal. he was banned for the same reason as zanito and zanito is back..

But zanito never made an appeal on this topic so Jtob should already be unbanned

2018-01-11T21:17:00+00:00

That was probably the dumbest thing you've ever said, Gerb.

2018-01-12T05:26:03+00:00

MexicanLag
Due to him being forum banned, I am posting an appeal for diego227. The following words are from him.

1. What happened? I in all honesty have no idea what i did, I logged off one day because i was moving houses. After i moved i tried to log on and i was banned and my entire group was banned. I guess for something that happened. I still am not totally sure i havent been told what exactly went on, but i had no part in it which im sure many can vouch for.
2. What will you do to keep this from happening again? Maybe better choose who i associate myself with in game.
3. Have you learned anything from this experience? And what? Yes, to have a less toxic group and less toxic internet friends.
4. What are your intentions if you are unmuted/unbanned? Build a wooden house in the woods next to spawn with some dope ass stairs, get raided, quit and blame my computer for me being bad at pvp.

Bump

2018-01-12T05:49:17+00:00

1. What happened? I Was given duped items
2. What will you do to keep this from happening again? Don't Do shit with tincon
3. Have you learned anything from this experince? I have learned from my mistakes
4. What are your intentions hangout, try to make the server better agian
Edited by Bathtub3817 2018-01-12T05:49:32+00:00

2018-01-12T22:52:58+00:00

Bathtub3817

2. What will you do to keep this from happening again? Don't Do shit with tincon
3. Have you learned anything from this experince? I have learned from my mistakes

#FreeJtob

2018-01-14T02:31:13+00:00

NotReven
Bathtub3817

#FreeJtob

#UnbanMyNibbaJtob

2018-01-15T18:43:22+00:00

MexicanLag
NotReven
Bathtub3817

#FreeJtob

#UnbanMyNibbaJtob

#UNBANMYNIBBAJTOB
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9
You must login before you can post a reply