2017-10-12T22:37:32+00:00

KingEuropa
Furious_Mittens
Gerbienator
Furious_Mittens
Silid
1. What happened? I duped 7 Months ago
2. What will you do to keep this from happening again? I won't Dupe
3. Have you learned anything from this experience? And what? Don't Dupe or you will get banned. Play how the game is meant to be played.
4. What are your intentions if you are unmuted/unbanned? Since been gone for 7 Months rekindle relationships with old players and get to know new players and just enjoy playing with the people

no haha u duped u ruined server in ss5 u aint gonna ruin ss6

ss6 is already ruined

how

When it was reset again, making 2/3s of the relevant people quit

I didn't know 10 people made up 1/3 of the relevant players on SS.
Edited by Beastly 2017-10-12T22:38:52+00:00

2017-10-22T00:09:52+00:00

I haven't had access to this account for a long time, due to it denying my request to log in for no reason. This is an appeal for my alt, "GorudoKira".

1. What happened?
I was talking in chat and after entering a sentence I got banned. I'm guessing it was the spam filter being weird.

2. What will you do to keep this from happening again?
Be more careful regarding how fast I talk.

3. Have you learned anything from this experience? And what?
To not type fast???

4. What are your intentions if you are unmuted/unbanned?
To play on the server with the rest of the community.

2017-10-22T10:27:09+00:00

Cassiuss
I haven't had access to this account for a long time, due to it denying my request to log in for no reason. This is an appeal for my alt, "GorudoKira".

1. What happened?
I was talking in chat and after entering a sentence I got banned. I'm guessing it was the spam filter being weird.

To not type fast???

Should be good to go. Let me know if you have any problems with it.

2017-10-22T12:50:29+00:00

Persephinie
Cassiuss

1. What happened?

To not type fast???

Should be good to go. Let me know if you have any problems with it.

Alright, thank you.

2017-10-23T00:50:03+00:00

Furious_Mittens
Silid
3. Have you learned anything from this experience? And what? Don't Dupe or you will get banned. Play how the game is meant to be played.
4. What are your intentions if you are unmuted/unbanned? Since been gone for 7 Months rekindle relationships with old players and get to know new players and just enjoy playing with the people

Mittens. I clearly stated I duped? so you basically contradict yourself.

2017-10-27T20:08:00+00:00

fuck off mitts this feed isn't for your bullshit
Silid
Furious_Mittens
Silid

Mittens. I clearly stated I duped? so you basically contradict yourself.

2017-10-28T14:06:49+00:00

This is an appeal for a ban of one of my friend. His name is Brondips. He have not made an account in the forum and cannot sign up because he cannot log in to the server.

He have no idea if this is a ban for "cheating" or it just the server bugged and doesn't let him enter, he said the server told him that he cannot connect with his IP

1. He lagged out and it froze him mid-air, then the server glitches and kicked him for "flying". (can confirm, this also happened in my Hamachi server)

2. He believe this is a bug and he don't know how to stop this from happening again.

3. He learned that he should never take risk playing in this server when he is laggy again.

4. He just want to enjoy the game with his friends.
Edited by CHooverAutist 2017-10-28T14:08:46+00:00

2017-11-01T23:12:04+00:00

1. What happened?
I was Permanently Muted for using racial slurs I had made on the server.

I will not use racial slurs, toward anyone, or in general again.

Yes, I have. What I did was extremely rude, and uncalled for.

I plan on using that chat to communicate with my friends on the server.
I will use it properly, and not abuse it by throwing racial slurs around.

2017-11-13T23:23:42+00:00

I was on an alt blooD61 and got randomly ip banned, hadn't been saying hardly anything in chat, no idea why or what happened.

to make sure it doesn't happen again, i don't know, because I don't know why I was IP banned.

nope, I've learned nothing from this.

If I am unbanned, I'll continue doing exactly what I was doing which was quietly and peacefully making a villie breeder prior to being banned.

big rip that now most my entire day and plans on ss is gone, the villie breeder was exposed so now while im away there's a chance someone's gonna kill them and i'll have lost all my progress. aids.

2017-11-13T23:45:09+00:00

_SlayEmperor
I was on an alt blooD61 and got randomly ip banned, hadn't been saying hardly anything in chat, no idea why or what happened.

to make sure it doesn't happen again, i don't know, because I don't know why I was IP banned.

nope, I've learned nothing from this.

If I am unbanned, I'll continue doing exactly what I was doing which was quietly and peacefully making a villie breeder prior to being banned.

big rip that now most my entire day and plans on ss is gone, the villie breeder was exposed so now while im away there's a chance someone's gonna kill them and i'll have lost all my progress. aids.

I swear this happens every other week. The server's ban hammer has something against you. lol

2017-11-14T00:59:59+00:00

^

2017-11-14T01:03:41+00:00

Inb4 silo: You had it coming, hacker.

2017-11-15T22:41:53+00:00

i cant log whit this IP
am i banned? i played legit

2017-11-26T22:50:10+00:00

Help the ban hammer banned me for just logging in.

1. What happened? Attempted to login from my laptop to keep account active on public wifi, and Instantly got banned.
2. What will you do to keep this from happening again? Not take any trips longer than 14days?
3. Have you learned anything from this experience? I don't really know what happened. And what?
4. What are your intentions if you are unmuted/unbanned? only play from home.

2017-11-27T06:31:14+00:00

BarneyBoyBuilda
Help the ban hammer banned me for just logging in.

1. What happened? Attempted to login from my laptop to keep account active on public wifi, and Instantly got banned.
2. What will you do to keep this from happening again? Not take any trips longer than 14days?
3. Have you learned anything from this experience? I don't really know what happened. And what?
4. What are your intentions if you are unmuted/unbanned? only play from home.

You should be okay to log in now. It seems like maybe the public wifi you tried to use was suspicious or something, and it banned you based on that.

2017-12-02T01:00:47+00:00

I know I was just banned but I'm pretty active on SS and would like to get back on shortly, so I'm appealing now.

1. What happened?
I sent Chakra a screenshot of a forum message from BOFIS_666 on discord, in which it showed Persephinie's personal info. Although when he started asking questions I made sure to explicitly stated I was not doing it to harass or harm her, it appears it was still considered as "doxing/harassment" (My ban message). I understand that intention isn't always needed concerning harassment.

I will not dox or "re-dox" anyone on SS, for personal gain, harassment, or for any reason. I will try not to harass as long as I am able to understand where the line is drawn considering harassment, as in this case I clearly didn't.

I learned that I should not share personal info of other people on ss, and that whether or not it was sent to me is irrelevant as I am still publicating the info.

My intention is to continue playing SS the way I was, without messaging people on discord or any other communication platform player's personal info. I will not harass people on the server either, it's not necessary and it won't happen.

2017-12-02T01:03:22+00:00

KingEuropa
I know I was just banned but I'm pretty active on SS and would like to get back on shortly, so I'm appealing now.

1. What happened?
I sent Chakra a screenshot of a forum message from BOFIS_666 on discord, in which it showed Persephinie's personal info. Although when he started asking questions I made sure to explicitly stated I was not doing it to harass or harm her, it appears it was still considered as "doxing/harassment" (My ban message). I understand that intention isn't always needed concerning harassment.

I will not dox or "re-dox" anyone on SS, for personal gain, harassment, or for any reason. I will try not to harass as long as I am able to understand where the line is drawn considering harassment, as in this case I clearly didn't.

I learned that I should not share personal info of other people on ss, and that whether or not it was sent to me is irrelevant as I am still publicating the info.

My intention is to continue playing SS the way I was, without messaging people on discord or any other communication platform player's personal info. I will not harass people on the server either, it's not necessary and it won't happen.

Nobody really likes you. And the most likely reason you want to join back is so you can spam "Nigger" and be extremely obnoxious.

2017-12-02T01:05:37+00:00

Let's let crezyman's post be the last irrelevant opinionated post, if you had read his appeal rather than quickly respond with "I'm mad that you offend me >(" You'd understand that he is not coming back to spam nigger. Check yourself before you rek yourself.

2017-12-02T01:06:40+00:00

_SlayEmperor
Let's let crezyman's post be the last irrelevant opinionated post, if you had read his appeal rather than quickly respond with "I'm mad that you offend me >(" You'd understand that he is not coming back to spam nigger. Check yourself before you rek yourself.

He has been banned before. As soon as he came back, it was as if nothing was learned. He even tried to scam Perse.

2017-12-02T01:09:08+00:00

Crezyman
_SlayEmperor

He has been banned before. As soon as he came back, it was as if nothing was learned. He even tried to scam Perse.

Now this I will respond to. When I came back I did not spam /afk ever again, which is what I was banned for. I didn't scam Perse, it was an illegal trade and she apologized for it, that's over. I'm also going to try not to argue/insult with people as much, gets nowhere.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11
You must login before you can post a reply