Standard Survival Forums

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20

2020-02-10T21:06:00+00:00

1. What happened?
I got pissed off at gamechanger. I then proceeded to spam webchat and ban myself using the spam filter with /suicide.
2. What will you do to keep this from happening again?
Not make these sudden decisions
3. Have you learned anything from this experience? And what?
I'm extremely stupid
4. What are your intentions if you are unmuted/unbanned?
Join a friend and play standard survival
Edited by psychosaur 2020-02-10T21:06:15+00:00

2020-02-10T23:39:59+00:00

Firstly, Please do not post in this topic unless you are making a mute/ban appeal.

This appeal is for King and Nop, I am sending this because they got banned on forums by accident.

King: This is also an appeal for Nop, he has read this and agreed to all promises. I hope we'll be allowed to play again, thank you for reading.

King:
1. What happened?
I've been banned for about a year and half in the beginning of SS7 for cursing/trolling in chat. I was allowed to be unbanned temporarily so my faction could stay alive, considering Hagar wanted to unban me but was unsure if Server would disagree because it was in the beginning of the reset and Hagar was a new mod. He told me to wait until he can get a response from him.
I'll be polite and relatively to the point in chat, as my activity there usually causes problems. Not saying I think I'm being unfairly treated, but I'd rather play it safe.
At first I was a little unnerved because I had thought chat offenses resulted in mutes while bans were reserved for in-game offenses or bringing the hate to players outside the game. But it's been about a year and a half and now I just want to play again, there's something this server offers that others don't. I will listen to moderators and try not to break rules in or out of game.
I understand I have been a big prick in Perse's side for a while and since I'm sure she'll be the one considering my appeal, I want to let you know that I will try my hardest not to be a problem to you or the server and to engage in playing and not hating. I wasn't expecting this after you unbanned me last time for ban evading which took a large amount of patience from you, but this was a surprising/confusing ban to me and I'll try not to let anything happen again.
Edited by GameChanger2004 2020-02-10T23:40:45+00:00

2020-02-11T01:14:54+00:00

GooseInTheDark
1. What happened?
I got pissed off at gamechanger. I then proceeded to spam webchat and ban myself using the spam filter with /suicide.
I'm extremely stupid

when?

2020-02-11T01:23:47+00:00

GameChanger2004
Firstly, Please do not post in this topic unless you are making a mute/ban appeal.

This appeal is for King and Nop, I am sending this because they got banned on forums by accident.

King: This is also an appeal for Nop, he has read this and agreed to all promises. I hope we'll be allowed to play again, thank you for reading.

King:
1. What happened?
I've been banned for about a year and half in the beginning of SS7 for cursing/trolling in chat. I was allowed to be unbanned temporarily so my faction could stay alive, considering Hagar wanted to unban me but was unsure if Server would disagree because it was in the beginning of the reset and Hagar was a new mod. He told me to wait until he can get a response from him.
I'll be polite and relatively to the point in chat, as my activity there usually causes problems. Not saying I think I'm being unfairly treated, but I'd rather play it safe.
At first I was a little unnerved because I had thought chat offenses resulted in mutes while bans were reserved for in-game offenses or bringing the hate to players outside the game. But it's been about a year and a half and now I just want to play again, there's something this server offers that others don't. I will listen to moderators and try not to break rules in or out of game.
I understand I have been a big prick in Perse's side for a while and since I'm sure she'll be the one considering my appeal, I want to let you know that I will try my hardest not to be a problem to you or the server and to engage in playing and not hating. I wasn't expecting this after you unbanned me last time for ban evading which took a large amount of patience from you, but this was a surprising/confusing ban to me and I'll try not to let anything happen again.

You forgot to mention that King was using a macro to bypass the anti-AFK.

2020-02-11T11:31:35+00:00

GooseInTheDark
1. What happened?
I'm extremely stupid

you banned yourself so you could battle your minecraft addiction, now you're trying to unban yourself. bruh

2020-02-12T02:49:29+00:00

DoMAje
GooseInTheDark
1. What happened?
I'm extremely stupid

you banned yourself so you could battle your minecraft addiction, now you're trying to unban yourself. bruh

pen15
Edited by Cloud 2020-02-12T02:49:50+00:00

2020-02-12T18:14:37+00:00

Nope Chakra that has nothing to do with what we are talking about he paid for that already you dumb cunt, that was the previous season.

2020-02-12T18:41:16+00:00

Did anybody ask?

2020-02-13T00:17:36+00:00

GameChanger2004
Nope Chakra that has nothing to do with what we are talking about he paid for that already you dumb cunt, that was the previous season.

when

2020-02-13T23:19:56+00:00

Firstly, Please do not post in this topic unless you are making a mute/ban appeal. Second, sephy and King already figured that out, that was even before a year ago, and it never came to a ban.

2020-02-14T12:51:34+00:00

Jester1o1
If you have been muted or banned for any reason and wish to appeal such a ban, post here.

Some stuff to know:

1. If you have been banned by a mod or server, only that mod or server can unban you. For example, if a mod bans you for… spawn killing, I cannot override their decision, so your appeal would be to them or server, as he is over all of us.

2. Mutes can be appealed by any mod that is willing to hear out the appeal. Whatever the mod says will go unless server intervenes. ALL DECISIONS ARE FINAL! If we tell you to wait, you will wait. If you make a big deal out of it, the sentence may be extended, potentially into a temp ban or a permanent one if it gets serious enough.

3. Server automatically overrules anything myself and any other mod set in place. If I decide to lift a ban I placed on someone, and server says no and rebans you, there's nothing I can do about it. He is my boss, and I will not go against him.

4. This is not a thread to argue a point! This is for appeals only! All other posts will be deleted. If there are any players that reply to appeals with their opinions repeatedly will be deleted, potentially suffering in game consequences themselves. After resolution, all appeals will be deleted.

5. Anyone banned prior to this going up is excluded from these appeals, and cannot appeal except to server directly through other means.

As far as the appeal format, you will need to explain the following:

1. What happened?

And I mean a good explanation, no one word responses or half assed good looking words. You do this and end up muted/banned again, no more appeals. One shot is all you get. Don't screw it up.

Also, after roughly 2 weeks, to keep this topic relevant to more recent events, I will delete anything that has been resolved, declined, or given up on. Anything that hasn't been issued a response at this point will be looked into and I'll issue a verdict at that point.

If you are not the player who is appealing or if you're appealing for someone only because they themselves cannot appeal. DO NOT POST on this topic. It is not a place for outside discussion flames, or rallies.

1. What happened?
I logged on and said "trust sergay to use unstable versions"
keep my mouth shut
not to disrespect serge and not to complain about unstable versions
start playing again.

i would just like to ask why i was banned rather than muted alongside this

2020-02-16T09:18:26+00:00

Silo - I regret to inform you that at this time, I am not going to undo your ban. I don’t feel comfortable doing so when I am the only mod, and I can’t be active enough to keep an eye on things on the server.

I am working on trying to get some more mods, and I am willing to revisit the situation with them as soon as that’s been accomplished. I do appreciate your patience and understanding.

2020-02-16T09:20:40+00:00

King - I am leaning toward unbanning you, but I would like to touch base with Hagar first and find out what exactly was discussed previously and what his thoughts are.

Nop - I’m sorry, buddy. I like you. But when you fuck spawn so badly that the game becomes unplayable, I just don’t feel that I am able to lift that ban without Server’s direct input on the matter. I will let you, and everyone, know when I have gotten ahold of him.
Edited by Persephone 2020-02-16T09:20:59+00:00

2020-02-16T09:22:59+00:00

StickyStuff - I’m having trouble connecting to the game on my phone at the moment. I will keep trying, and unban you when I am able.

2020-02-17T15:26:23+00:00

Hi, I am still banned because of the broken spam filter for sending a handful of private messages. I guess someone who has played hundreds of hours on here is considered "new" and a potential spambot, so needs to be carefully policed

What happened: Banned
What will I do: try not to anger the spam gods
What have I learned: nothing
Edited by Soosh 2020-02-17T15:27:31+00:00

2020-02-17T15:28:30+00:00

Re: hagar
username anihia, I can't reply to you via messages

2020-02-17T23:30:41+00:00

You should be good now, Soosh. Sorry. Whenever the server resets, your hours reset. So everyone is read as “new” to the spam filters at first.

2020-02-20T14:48:40+00:00

Persephinie
StickyStuff - I’m having trouble connecting to the game on my phone at the moment. I will keep trying, and unban you when I am able.

ah ok good thanks it turns out it was a ban by random by the anti cheat

2020-02-25T20:24:58+00:00

1.What happend? I made some anti semitic jokes about jews and I probably did some more shit in the past idk. so now I'm perm muted

2.What will keep you from doing this again? I will be nicer in chat and I will not make any more racist jokes.

3. Have you learned anything from this experience? And what? Being racist is still muteable, the server isn't the same as in ss6. Where you could be racist at any time and you could give your opinion without any punishments.

4> What are your intentions after being unbanned? Talk to other players on the server and have a good time.

I think the mute is kind off fair but I don't think this mute should be permanent. I didn't spam and this is the first time I'm muted.

2020-02-26T15:15:01+00:00

Yes, Gerb, I gave you 14 days. That is going to be my standard got racist comments. If people continue to offend, the punishment will increase.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20
You must login before you can post a reply