Standard Survival Forums

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23

2020-01-18T20:54:55+00:00

1. What happened?
I cut off the entrance to the end to make it harder to Simbiosis to get to the main island.
After i was done, Mr_cow01 appeared while i was flying around and i shot him off the platform.
2. What will you do to keep this from happening again?
Let players get to the main island before shooting them
3. Have you learned anything from this experience? And what?
Don't shoot anyone in the end when they have spawned in
4. What are your intentions if you are unmuted/unbanned?
Play standard survival

2020-01-18T21:04:43+00:00

GooseInTheDark
1. What happened?
I cut off the entrance to the end to make it harder to Simbiosis to get to the main island.
After i was done, Mr_cow01 appeared while i was flying around and i shot him off the platform.
2. What will you do to keep this from happening again?
Let players get to the main island before shooting them
3. Have you learned anything from this experience? And what?
Don't shoot anyone in the end when they have spawned in
4. What are your intentions if you are unmuted/unbanned?
Play standard survival

Seems legit.

2020-01-18T22:46:33+00:00

That was fast

2020-01-20T15:04:04+00:00

Psychosaur is ban evading again. He still hasn’t learned his lesson when he didn’t get banned from ban evading on Vielle.

2020-01-20T15:26:07+00:00

Why haven’t we been unbanned yet?
Edited by DutchDerpyGamer 2020-01-20T15:26:16+00:00

2020-01-20T15:26:39+00:00

Hagar doesn’t know how to do it. It didn’t work.

2020-01-20T15:26:55+00:00

unbans were done a while ago

DutchDerpyGamer
Why haven’t we been unbanned yet?

2020-01-20T15:27:36+00:00

It didn’t work for some reason still says we’re banned.

2020-01-20T15:31:54+00:00

Oh I haven’t tested yet

2020-01-20T15:33:51+00:00

GameChanger2004
It didn’t work for some reason still says we’re banned.

try again?

I just retried the unban

2020-01-20T22:17:04+00:00

Un-IP ban Bretttzilla_ while you're at it Hagar

Banned for spamming when that whole false spam bug was going around

Big thanks boss

2020-01-21T05:13:42+00:00

Posting for DaddyLongBottom

1. What happened? I intended to log on to the server to check and see if I had been raided. I didn't have my mouse with me at the moment so I was using my trackpad to look around for a minute and all of a sudden I was banned….

2. What will you do to keep this from happening again? I don't even know what happened to begin with, but if notified of what happened, then yes.

3. Have you learned anything from this experience? And what? Sure, don't try to play with my trackpad for a quick second.

4. What are your intentions if you are unmuted/unbanned? To play the game as normal.
Edited by katrina 2020-01-21T05:18:48+00:00

2020-01-22T01:12:46+00:00

Posting for my alt DuMbAje
Not really sure what happened, tried to log in earlier and it was banned for reason:Ban Hammer has spoken!

I've only been on it to create a group and nobody else has access so I'm mad confused. Unban thx

2020-01-22T07:05:24+00:00

Lol who will do that now Hagar is demodded

2020-02-07T03:38:21+00:00

It’s about time…. at least respond.
What happened?
I used a glitch that can give players access to otherwise un accessible rooms, bases, etc… I died in the process of doing this(Refer to Format457). This glitch was discovered by myself and was deemed bannable after I revealed it to the mod's.
I continued to use the glitch as I didn't understand the real harm in it and did not use it for any bad intent. I was banned twice on the grounds of using this glitch. After being unable to play on the server for over 6 months now and 2 months prior I have come to realize that I regret every moment(time) I used that glitch and wish I had never discovered it in the first place. I sincerely apologize to the community and to anyone it ever affected.
What will you do to keep this from happening again?
I will not be using this Glitch ever again as it has gotten harder and harder to pull off as updates and patches come out from Mojang.. not only because of the risks and difficulty of using this glitch but I realize that I enjoy my time on the server and do not want to put anymore time away from the server at risk. I would like to point out that this glitch is combatable and has many solutions to it, which a few players are aware of and with disclosure to the public could be server wide.
Have I learned from this experience? and what?
im not Invincible. I felt like I was King Kong with this glitch and that it gave me an upper hand, but in reality it just got me banned and not trusted.
What are your intentions if you are unbanned?
to Join the community old and new at the reset. id love to experience 1.15 and its new features along with all of you and return to the server I most enjoy. I do feel like the months I sat out are more then enough for a point to be brought across. I understand that my play style isn't exactly loved and that to a few I may not seem friendly, but for me its all in the fun and I really enjoy playing with each and everyone of you that I encounter.

If you are not the player who is appealing or if you're appealing for someone only because they themselves cannot appeal. DO NOT POST on this topic. It is not a place for outside discussion flames, or rallies.

Cheers, Silo.
Edited by Silo_ 2020-02-09T17:56:12+00:00

2020-02-07T04:34:30+00:00

Hackusation11
What happened?
I used a glitch that can give players access to otherwise un accessible rooms, bases, etc… I died in the process of doing this(Refer to Format457). This glitch was discovered by myself and was deemed bannable after I revealed it to the mod's.
I continued to use the glitch as I didn't understand the real harm in it and did not use it for any bad intent. I was banned twice on the grounds of using this glitch. After being unable to play on the server for over 6 months now and 2 months prior I have come to realize that I regret every moment(time) I used that glitch and wish I had never discovered it in the first place. I sincerely apologize to the community and to anyone it ever affected.
I will not be using this Glitch ever again as it has gotten harder and harder to pull off as updates and patches come out from Jagex.. not only because of the risks and difficulty of using this glitch but I realize that I enjoy my time on the server and do not want to put anymore time away from the server at risk. I would like to point out that this glitch is combatable and has many solutions to it, which a few players are aware of and with disclosure to the public could be server wide.
im not Invincible. I felt like I was King Kong with this glitch and that it gave me an upper hand, but in reality it just got me banned and not trusted.
to Join the community old and new at the reset. id love to experience 1.15 and its new features along with all of you and return to the server I most enjoy. I do feel like the months I sat out are more then enough for a point to be brought across. I understand that my play style isn't exactly loved and that to a few I may not seem friendly, but for me its all in the fun and I really enjoy playing with each and everyone of you that I encounter.

If you are not the player who is appealing or if you're appealing for someone only because they themselves cannot appeal. DO NOT POST on this topic. It is not a place for outside discussion flames, or rallies.

Cheers, Silo.

unban silo so game can finally shut the fuck up

2020-02-07T17:27:27+00:00

GooseInTheDark
Hackusation11
What happened?
I will not be using this Glitch ever again as it has gotten harder and harder to pull off as updates and patches come out from Jagex.. not only because of the risks and difficulty of using this glitch but I realize that I enjoy my time on the server and do not want to put anymore time away from the server at risk. I would like to point out that this glitch is combatable and has many solutions to it, which a few players are aware of and with disclosure to the public could be server wide.

Cheers, Silo.

unban silo so game can finally shut the fuck up

You banned yourself so you could finally shut the fuck up so shut the fuck up honestly

2020-02-07T20:54:23+00:00

Lol

2020-02-09T13:19:44+00:00

Silo, I am looking into your request.

2020-02-09T17:55:37+00:00

Thanks sephy
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23
You must login before you can post a reply