Standard Survival Forums

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23

2019-12-29T04:37:56+00:00

Representing kilomike as he doesn't like logging into random websites.

1. He joined the game for about 45~ minutes and made a hovel to live in
2. talked to some people, got kicked for spamming because he talked a bit too fast.
3. rejoined and said something about being kicked for spam, this got him kicked for spam.
4. rejoined and did the same thing, this time he was banned.
- at this point there is no indication on what the timer was for "kickspamming" and so he was banned. there was no indication he got banned specifically for spamming, just that "the banhammer had spoken"
5. ban seemed to last only 60 seconds, and he rejoined and complained about the ban, he was then banned again for the same amount of time.
6. rejoined and was banned after a random amount of time
7. he and myself, along with 3~ other players decided to come back when this apparent issue was resolved.
8. Myself and others were saved from this, but kilomike is still banned at the time of post creation.

We attempted to find a reason for this in public chat, and a multitude of reasons were given but none made any sense, (harrasment, incessant chat spam, excessive swearing, hacking) and we've come here to figure out.

if this issue has any new information a few people can be informed either ingame or other means, if not, email this account.

kingvirtue
TheBestAbra
Hobbeskitty

thank you.

2019-12-29T06:22:49+00:00

What happened?
I used a glitch that can give players access to otherwise un accessible rooms, bases, etc… I died in the process of doing this(Refer to Format457). This glitch was discovered by myself and was deemed bannable after I revealed it to the mod's.
I continued to use the glitch as I didn't understand the real harm in it and did not use it for any bad intent. I was banned twice on the grounds of using this glitch. After being unable to play on the server for over 4 months now and 2 months prior I have come to realize that I regret every moment(time) I used that glitch and wish I had never discovered it in the first place. I sincerely apologize to the community and to anyone it ever affected.
What will you do to keep this from happening again?
I will not be using this Glitch ever again as it has gotten harder and harder to pull off as updates and patches come out from Jagex.. not only because of the risks and difficulty of using this glitch but I realize that I enjoy my time on the server and do not want to put anymore time away from the server at risk. I would like to point out that this glitch is combatable and has many solutions to it, which a few players are aware of and with disclosure to the public could be server wide.
Have I learned from this experience? and what?
im not Invincible. I felt like I was King Kong with this glitch and that it gave me an upper hand, but in reality it just got me banned and not trusted.
What are your intentions if you are unbanned?
to Join the community old and new at the reset. id love to experience 1.15 and its new features along with all of you and return to the server I most enjoy. I do feel like the months I sat out are more then enough for a point to be brought across. I understand that my play style isn't exactly loved and that to a few I may not seem friendly, but for me its all in the fun and I really enjoy playing with each and everyone of you that I encounter.

If you are not the player who is appealing or if you're appealing for someone only because they themselves cannot appeal. DO NOT POST on this topic. It is not a place for outside discussion flames, or rallies.

Cheers, Silo.
Edited by Silo_ 2019-12-29T06:29:15+00:00

2019-12-29T06:28:15+00:00

Hackusation11
What happened?
I used a glitch that can give players access to otherwise un accessible rooms, bases, etc… I died in the process of doing this(Refer to Format457). This glitch was discovered by myself and was deemed bannable after I revealed it to the mod's.
I continued to use the glitch as I didn't understand the real harm in it and did not use it for any bad intent. I was banned twice on the grounds of using this glitch. After being unable to play on the server for over 4 months now and 2 months prior I have come to realize that I regret every moment(time) I used that glitch and wish I had never discovered it in the first place. I sincerely apologize to the community and to anyone it ever affected.
I will not be using this Glitch ever again as it has gotten harder and harder to pull off as updates and patches come out from Jagex.. not only because of the risks and difficulty of using this glitch but I realize that I enjoy my time on the server and do not want to put anymore time away from the server at risk. I would like to point out that this glitch is combatable and has many solutions to it, which a few players are aware of and with disclosure to the public could be server wide.
im not Invincible. I felt like I was King Kong with this glitch and that it gave me an upper hand, but in reality it just got me banned and not trusted.
to Join the community old and new at the reset. id love to experience 1.15 and its new features along with all of you and return to the server I most enjoy. I do feel like the months I sat out are more then enough for a point to be brought across. I understand that my play style isn't exactly loved and that to a few I may not seem friendly, but for me its all in the fun and I really enjoy playing with each and everyone of you that I encounter.

Cheers, Silo.

enjoy the 1.15 features on your single player world. fuck outta here cunt nobody wants you back.

2019-12-29T06:32:29+00:00

Hathe
Hackusation11
What happened?

Cheers, Silo.

enjoy the 1.15 features on your single player world. fuck outta here cunt nobody wants you back.

I agree with Colton. You got banned before for glitching. If you had a single speck of common sense you would know to stop. But no.. you though you were the big bad wolf. You get caught and now you are back to whining and begging on the forums. Fuck out of here and become a cancer on another server. Good riddance

2019-12-29T12:24:55+00:00

Quite honestly, I would like Silo to come back. Atm, the community is just builders. It's far too peaceful. The only group I see getting kills are Domination, (Slime and Gerb), it barely even feels like a multiplayer server outside of my group. #UnbanSilo

also unban Dutch and Cloud

p.s. Hagar that creeper did actually blow up your stuff I didn't get any of it lol my bad :p

2019-12-29T13:00:04+00:00

Silo should be unbanned because the glitch can be patched in 1.14 and higher. And he doesn't need to tell everyone how to patch it, if they're too stupid to figure it out themselves. Only Hagar needs to know. Its just like I'm not gonna tell a new player about Pearl glitching.

2019-12-29T13:05:36+00:00

Montezumaa
Silo should be unbanned because the glitch can be patched in 1.14 and higher. And he doesn't need to tell everyone how to patch it, if they're too stupid to figure it out themselves. Only Hagar needs to know. Its just like I'm not gonna tell a new player about Pearl glitching.

^

2019-12-29T13:53:30+00:00

HobbesKitty
Representing kilomike as he doesn't like logging into random websites.

It probably was the over-aggressive anti spam plugin.

He should be unbanned now.

2020-01-04T22:11:10+00:00

I don't feel the need to make an appeal.  Server if u see this forum post UN-ban me please I Was banned for duping even though really I just used duped items I have learned my lesson and if I get UN-banned I wont use duped items.
Edited by GameChanger2004 2020-01-04T22:11:34+00:00

2020-01-04T22:44:15+00:00

You’ll get unbanned when me and Cloud are getting unbanned and that’s in 2 weeks

2020-01-04T22:56:33+00:00

Nah we should get unbanned now there's no fucking reason for us to be banned.

2020-01-04T23:45:46+00:00

True, but Hagar said we aren’t punished enough

2020-01-05T06:43:44+00:00

Who actually did the duping ?

2020-01-05T09:29:37+00:00

Grillz is the one pulling all the strings. The ones banned for "duping" are just tools in his game.

2020-01-05T09:53:55+00:00

Hackusation11
Who actually did the duping ?

I dont know about gamechanger but dutch just used the gapples I duped for him :/

2020-01-05T17:12:19+00:00

Oh game did too. Unless you gave him yours which I highly doubt.

2020-01-05T18:31:48+00:00

I will clearly state it again I did not dupe I just used duped items.

2020-01-05T20:43:51+00:00

GameChanger2004

Bojangles snitched on you

dont lie

2020-01-05T22:02:24+00:00

godlygamer420
GameChanger2004

Bojangles snitched on you

dont lie

L

2020-01-06T00:37:45+00:00

L bojangles is a bitch # snitches get stitches
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23
You must login before you can post a reply