Standard Survival Forums

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14

2019-06-08T15:38:29+00:00

1. What happened?
I killed someone with a sword name that linked to a wikipedia article that supported racism.
2. What will you do to keep this from happening again?
I will rename my sword to something appropriate.
3. Have you learned anything from this experience? And what?
Don't name swords into website links.
4. What are your intentions if you are unmuted/unbanned?
Rename my sword and never do it again.

2019-06-09T21:52:27+00:00

bump

2019-06-11T17:43:38+00:00

1. What happened?

I guess I said this in chat; I presume I got muted for this reason, though I was in webchat and didn't see a reason given.
[Web Chat] [L][Toulomne] Soosh: guess i cant say the name in chat
<[L][assassins] AJ_Gamer_321> come onling and msg me there
[Web Chat] [L][Toulomne] Soosh: but my instinct tells me you're a smart guy to have survived so far, and may und
[Web Chat] [L][Toulomne] Soosh: understand

I am currently asking for clarification on what the rules concerning advertising I've broken, because I've repeatedly heard mods mention that only posting IPs is problematic; then I will follow whatever the actual rule is and not break it anymore.

I hope to learn something from asking for clarification on the rules; so far I've learned that moderation decisions are inconsistent, as I've heard people mention "Ins**** Surv*****" in chat before with no consequences, including mods.

I'd be grateful, and I'll be happy not to mention that server again if so asked.

2019-06-12T03:01:31+00:00

anihia
1. What happened?

I guess I said this in chat; I presume I got muted for this reason, though I was in webchat and didn't see a reason given.
[Web Chat] [L][Toulomne] Soosh: guess i cant say the name in chat
<[L][assassins] AJ_Gamer_321> come onling and msg me there
[Web Chat] [L][Toulomne] Soosh: but my instinct tells me you're a smart guy to have survived so far, and may und
[Web Chat] [L][Toulomne] Soosh: understand

I am currently asking for clarification on what the rules concerning advertising I've broken, because I've repeatedly heard mods mention that only posting IPs is problematic; then I will follow whatever the actual rule is and not break it anymore.

I hope to learn something from asking for clarification on the rules; so far I've learned that moderation decisions are inconsistent, as I've heard people mention "Ins**** Surv*****" in chat before with no consequences, including mods.

I'd be grateful, and I'll be happy not to mention that server again if so asked.

you should have instinctively survived this ban

2019-06-17T22:40:45+00:00

GooseInTheDark
1. What happened?
I killed someone with a sword name that linked to a wikipedia article that supported racism.
I will rename my sword to something appropriate.
Don't name swords into website links.
Rename my sword and never do it again.

Can a mod please notice this? I am tired of getting ignored. I just need an explanation on how long i will be banned and if i will be unbanned

2019-06-18T20:33:08+00:00

Hagar/ Perse. I have been asked by King to ask again if he can be unbanned he regrets everything that he has done and wants to be unbanned along with his brother Nop aka tricho they just want to play Minecraft on a server they love, they will follow all the rules of the server if they get unbanned, and they are really sorry.
Edited by GameChanger2004 2019-06-18T20:33:50+00:00

2019-06-22T19:39:11+00:00

1. What happened?- I sexually harrassed another player.
2. What will you do to keep this from happening again?-I say that I should be perma muted for the rest of my lyfe.
3. Have you learned anything from this experience? And what?Yes. Mods are at a higher power and I should as a player respect that. ( also dont talk about SS matters on IS)
4. What are your intentions if you are unmuted/unbanned?-Play the game and give that one kid hella stuffs.

2019-06-22T20:08:19+00:00

Lol u didn’t even answer any of the questions correctly.
1. U spammed him with msgs of sexual harassment
2. It didn’t ask u what punishment u should receive.
3. U didn’t even answer the question correctly as that is not related to anything about what u learned because that’s common knowledge.
4. Ur definitely gonna give a lot of stuff to him.

Nonetheless I believe Cloud should receive a permanent mute and be banned until this season is over for this act.

2019-06-22T20:10:35+00:00

GameChanger2004
3. U didn’t even answer the question correctly as that is not related to anything about what u learned because that’s common knowledge.

Nonetheless I believe Cloud should receive a permanent mute and be banned until this season is over for this act.

Gamechanger was finally right about something. +1

2019-06-22T20:28:20+00:00

GooseInTheDark
GameChanger2004

Well… not really. "I sexually harassed a player"; very similar to what Game wrote, just slightly vaguer. He was not saying this punishment INSTEAD of what he will do/not do; he is saying this punishment as a preemptive measure in order for it to be impossible for Cloud to do such a thing again. He learned that he should respect a moderator, as in the past he has not and this particular ban has brought this to light; he now understands that he is a below a mod, and cannot act in the same manner. And finally, thats a perfectly valid answer, that he just wants to play the game and will give him a lot of stuff as an apology. Stop trying to push your agenda of basically anyone who can kill you (basically everyone) should be banned. Idiot.

2019-06-22T20:29:09+00:00

Well I don’t speak dumbass so I wouldn’t understand that sorry.

2019-06-22T21:15:47+00:00

GameChanger2004
1.  U spammed him with msgs of sexual harassment
2.  It didn’t ask u what punishment u should receive.
3.  U didn’t even answer the question correctly as that is not related to anything about what u learned because that’s common knowledge.
4.  Ur definitely gonna give a lot of stuff to him.

"If you are not the player who is appealing or if you're appealing for someone only because they themselves cannot appeal. DO NOT POST on this topic. It is not a place for outside discussion flames, or rallies."
GameChanger2004
Well I don’t speak dumbass so I wouldn’t understand that sorry.

"If you are not the player who is appealing or if you're appealing for someone only because they themselves cannot appeal. DO NOT POST on this topic. It is not a place for outside discussion flames, or rallies."
GooseInTheDark
GameChanger2004
3.  U didn’t even answer the question correctly as that is not related to anything about what u learned because that’s common knowledge.

Leave it for general forum.
Edited by Benji 2019-06-22T21:16:33+00:00

2019-06-23T04:05:12+00:00

GameChanger2004

leave it to game to think nop should be unbanned for essentially making a spawn completely unusable and cloud should be banned for the rest of the season and perm muted for spamming sexual messages
Edited by Crezy 2019-06-23T04:06:27+00:00

2019-06-23T04:54:42+00:00

Crezyman
leave it to game to think nop should be unbanned for essentially making a spawn completely unusable and cloud should be banned for the rest of the season and perm muted for spamming sexual messages

Bullshit. Nop is innocent and the only reason you have a new updated SS. Be grateful to him, lowly scum.

2019-06-23T05:02:37+00:00

I think that Cloud should be unbanned, yet stay muted. The punishment should reflect the actions, and I do not see grounds for a ban.

2019-06-23T05:16:19+00:00

Feben
I think that Cloud should be unbanned, yet stay muted. The punishment should reflect the actions, and I do not see grounds for a ban.

Absolutely right. There was no reason for banning him in the slightest. Seems like the mods took the worst option possible for punishment, as the current one does not fit the crime.

No worries, we won't hold it against you Hagar. You've made a few mistakes but hopefully you learn from each of them.

2019-06-23T07:16:37+00:00

paxtonallen
Feben

Absolutely right. There was no reason for banning him in the slightest. Seems like the mods took the worst option possible for punishment, as the current one does not fit the crime.

No worries, we won't hold it against you Hagar. You've made a few mistakes but hopefully you learn from each of them.

fr at first I hated hagar for banning instead of muting but it put me in a place where I could realize my mistake and learn.

2019-06-23T07:20:18+00:00

alright I'll unban Cloudchamber and will put a temp mute

Edit: did you change your ign?

/unban is giving me the "Error: null"

edit 2: ok unbanned + 2 week mute ..
Edited by Hagar 2019-06-23T07:28:57+00:00

2019-06-23T21:54:50+00:00

hagar
alright I'll unban Cloudchamber and will put a temp mute

Edit: did you change your ign?

/unban is giving me the "Error: null"

edit 2: ok unbanned + 2 week mute ..