Standard Survival Forums

Pages: 1 2 3

2016-10-25T23:17:12+00:00

If you have been muted or banned for any reason and wish to appeal such a ban, post here.

Some stuff to know:

1. If you have been banned by a mod or server, only that mod or server can unban you. For example, if a mod bans you for… spawn killing, I cannot override their decision, so your appeal would be to them or server, as he is over all of us.

2. Mutes can be appealed by any mod that is willing to hear out the appeal. Whatever the mod says will go unless server intervenes. ALL DECISIONS ARE FINAL! If we tell you to wait, you will wait. If you make a big deal out of it, the sentence may be extended, potentially into a temp ban or a permanent one if it gets serious enough.

3. Server automatically overrules anything myself and any other mod set in place. If I decide to lift a ban I placed on someone, and server says no and rebans you, there's nothing I can do about it. He is my boss, and I will not go against him.

4. This is not a thread to argue a point! This is for appeals only! All other posts will be deleted. If there are any players that reply to appeals with their opinions repeatedly will be deleted, potentially suffering in game consequences themselves. After resolution, all appeals will be deleted.

5. Anyone banned prior to this going up is excluded from these appeals, and cannot appeal except to server directly through other means.

As far as the appeal format, you will need to explain the following:

1. What happened?
2. What will you do to keep this from happening again?
3. Have you learned anything from this experience? And what?
4. What are your intentions if you are unmuted/unbanned?

And I mean a good explanation, no one word responses or half assed good looking words. You do this and end up muted/banned again, no more appeals. One shot is all you get. Don't screw it up.

Also, after roughly 2 weeks, to keep this topic relevant to more recent events, I will delete anything that has been resolved, declined, or given up on. Anything that hasn't been issued a response at this point will be looked into and I'll issue a verdict at that point.

If you are not the player who is appealing or if you're appealing for someone only because they themselves cannot appeal. DO NOT POST on this topic. It is not a place for outside discussion flames, or rallies.

2018-02-21T14:54:23+00:00

1. What happened? I Was given duped items
2. What will you do to keep this from happening again? Don't Do it again
3. Have you learned anything from this experince? I have learned from my mistakes
4. What are your intentions get unbanned and play

2018-03-04T05:55:30+00:00

Bathtub3817

3. Have you learned anything from this experince? I have learned from my mistakes

Ban reason on your profiles says Perse did it because you participated in duping items. You need to message her directly and appeal to her since she did it if you feel like she did so in error.

My judgement, however, is that if you willingly took the items knowing they were duped, you're not better than the ones doing the duplication, so I'm gonna deny it.

2018-03-04T06:29:45+00:00

1. I joined the server this past Friday. I used the chat to discuss cheekily, I am now unable to do that.
2. Not sure, because I don't know what my violation was.
3. No.
4. Re-engage with the server in the chat.

2018-03-04T06:57:37+00:00

Cirion_S
1. I joined the server this past Friday. I used the chat to discuss cheekily, I am now unable to do that.
2. Not sure, because I don't know what my violation was.
3. No.
4. Re-engage with the server in the chat.

Seems like this is a similar issue to what happened before with others. The server has /ignored you and has low key muted you. >.> Gonna send a message to Server and see if we can get this fixed. Sorry man!

2018-03-07T04:37:59+00:00

CrimsonAngel
Bathtub3817

Ban reason on your profiles says Perse did it because you participated in duping items. You need to message her directly and appeal to her since she did it if you feel like she did so in error.

My judgement, however, is that if you willingly took the items knowing they were duped, you're not better than the ones doing the duplication, so I'm gonna deny it.

You are aware that the people who dupped the items have been unbanned already right?

2018-04-21T04:22:40+00:00

1> what happened? I logged in, went to get a drink, came back and was met with "The ban hammer has spoken!"
2> what will you do to keep this from happening again? Uh. Thing is I don't know what I did or why any of this ever happened.
3> Have you learned anything from this experience? Yeah. Don't get a drink.
4> What are your intentions after being unbanned? Probably continue flirting with poochwang.

I assume that I was banned for logging in and chatting too quickly, or something of that sort. I logged in after having logged into an alt, and usually doing so results in some kind of ban.

2018-04-21T04:28:18+00:00

Assuming toulomne was elected for moderator because spankme out of nowhere was forum banned AND banned.

So from him:
I was editing the post, literally to write "Inb4 toulomne: haha hacker you got what you deserved" and whilst doing so, used a vpn to bypass a "You can not change your username cuz u did it too fast" thing on discord.

So I've learned not to multi task i guess yay

Anyways, whatever happened, please undo it. @Perse or whatever mod actually looks at this

2018-04-21T08:44:26+00:00

Raycist
Assuming toulomne was elected for moderator because spankme out of nowhere was forum banned AND banned.

So from him:
I was editing the post, literally to write "Inb4 toulomne: haha hacker you got what you deserved" and whilst doing so, used a vpn to bypass a "You can not change your username cuz u did it too fast" thing on discord.

Anyways, whatever happened, please undo it. @Perse or whatever mod actually looks at this

Pretty much any ban — temporary or permanent, accidental or intentional — is going to stay permanent since no staff member can be bothered anymore.
Unfortunate.

2018-04-21T18:23:52+00:00

I knew he was Nop.

2018-04-21T18:25:26+00:00

Crezyman
I knew he was Nop.

It wasnt nop

2018-04-21T18:28:24+00:00

Nop has no friends, so most likely him or King.

2018-04-21T20:23:37+00:00

Cookra
Raycist

So from him:

Pretty much any ban — temporary or permanent, accidental or intentional — is going to stay permanent since no staff member can be bothered anymore.
Unfortunate.

Very

2018-05-11T12:13:11+00:00

I am not sure why I was banned, but I certainly was.

2018-05-11T12:23:12+00:00

Sjokoladepudden

Is there a way to get me unbanned?

2018-05-11T12:31:38+00:00

Sjokoladepudden
Sjokoladepudden

Why were you banned?

Can you still access web chat?

2018-05-11T12:36:16+00:00

hagar
Sjokoladepudden
Sjokoladepudden

Why were you banned?

Can you still access web chat?

I have no idea why I was banned. I just jumped around in the wilderness.
And no, I do not have access to the web chat.

2018-05-11T13:39:45+00:00

Or, I had previously stolen items from a shulkerbox, but I was told that it was allowed.

2018-05-11T13:42:25+00:00

Sjokoladepudden
Or, I had previously stolen items from a shulkerbox, but I was told that it was allowed.

from the site:

"You can build, craft, mine, explore, kill, grief and do anything else you want that's possible in Minecraft; there are no gameplay-related rules."

so yes, stealing from a shulker doesn't get you banned

2018-05-11T13:46:03+00:00

hagar
Sjokoladepudden

from the site:

"You can build, craft, mine, explore, kill, grief and do anything else you want that's possible in Minecraft; there are no gameplay-related rules."

so yes, stealing from a shulker doesn't get you banned

Then I'm pretty sure that I have not violated any rules
Pages: 1 2 3
You must login before you can post a reply