Standard Survival Forums

2016-05-30T20:28:05+00:00

Hello.

My name is Chakra, and I'm a moderator and potential leader of the group Scandinavia.

Scandinavia is a group consisting of efficient and knowledgeable players who strive for success, and I would like to open up our gates to welcome new potential recruits to the group.

Before I start off with the application itself, I would like to mention a few things. Like a lot of groups, there are rules and guidelines to follow when you are a member of Scandinavia. This list includes but is not limited to:

• Respect your fellow group members.

• Do not modify group structures unless given clear permission from a moderator or myself to do so.

• Comply with given orders. As a member of the group, you are expected to do as you are told if the order comes from a higher rank. If you are currently doing something at the time, leave it and return to it when the job is complete, unless you have a reasonable reason to not do so. We will only ever order members to do a task if it is vital and urgent.

• Spend your time online efficiently. If you're on the server, I expect you to do work that is relevant to the group. Harvesting farms, breeding animals, obtaining XP, writing down ideas on the notice board, and gathering resources are some of the many things to do. You can also use your acquired items to have fun.

• Privately locked chests without access by me are not allowed. All chests, furnaces and other lockable blocks are protected by me. This is to maintain the group and locks. Your items will be safe inside your own chest(s), you do not have to worry about your items being spent. If you for some reason decide to protect one, and if you do not remove the protection on the chest when you are asked to, you will be kicked from the group until further notice. Other group members will also look down on this behavior as it will be seen as theft and disloyalty. It is extra important to maintain the locks which now will have a fundamental impact on the raiding mechanics, implemented in SSV.

• Do not at any time bring a person to the base, and do not give out coordinates to anyone - even though it's a friend of yours - without my permission.

• Jobs will be assigned to each member. I expect jobs to be one of your highest priorities when you are online. If you fail to do a job without a reasonable reason, your dedication to the group will be doubted. You will only be tasked with a job if it truly is important.

• Do not undertake a trade of significant value with players without consulting with a moderator or myself.

• Use Group Chat (/g c) when it comes to group-related business.

• Moderator rank might be obtained if you fulfill four factors; you've been a member for quite some time, you do your jobs well, your loyalty to the group is clear, and you work efficiently. It is possible to have the moderator rank removed if you are doing absolutely nothing, and/or if you are abusing your position.

Breaking these rules repeatedly will result in being kicked from the group until further notice, unless something else has been stated by the moderators or myself.

Here is the application that you must fill out in order to be considered:

• How long have you been playing on the server?

• How long have you played Minecraft itself?

• Do you have any alternative accounts that I may or should know about?

• Did you play before the most recent reset, on Standard Survival III?

• Why would you like to join Scandinavia?

• What're your most prominent skills in Minecraft?

• Is your main language English? If not, do you know enough English to make sure a conversation with you isn't problematic?

• Do you have any enemies or allies? If so, who are your biggest enemies and allies?

• Have you been in a previous faction/group? If so, which one(s)?

• How often do you play Minecraft?

• Do you disagree with any of the rules? If so, which rules and why do you disagree with them?

Thank you for taking your time to read this post, and I am excited to hear from people who're interested in joining the group. I will consider every player.

Regards,

Chakra.

Thank you, Fabian, the founder and leader of Scandinavia since September, 2013, for being such a respectful and phenomenal leader, fellow group member, and friend since I'd joined Scandinavia. I hope to carry on the legacy of Scandinavia through the next generation of Standard Survival at least half as well as you did. Cheers.

Post has been edited for the images and this comment update.
4 likes 0 dislikes Edited by Chakra 2016-06-08T22:32:03+00:00

2016-05-30T20:35:05+00:00

Woah this group looks like it'll be cool to join!
2 likes 0 dislikes Edited by Ares 2016-05-30T21:20:17+00:00

2016-05-30T21:38:59+00:00

Looking at my profile, I have been playing for 10 hours and 40 mins.
I have been playing for about 2 years. (i considered the time I took off MC into this.)
No I don't have any that I own.
No. I came here fresh on Standard Survival IV.
That is a good question. I am not well versed with all the groups here yet, so I can't find a direct reason to join this group, Scandinavia. However, I am looking for a mature group to join. I have seen this young man Chakra in plenty conversations in chat, and he seems pretty mature and has a good sense of humor. I find this appealing, and I am guessing most of his group members are the same.
Sexting other females who play Minecraft.  I am also well versed in the Building department. I love to make structures. I like to say i'm up-to-par in the PvP department as well. Those are my most prominent skills, however I am an all rounded player, so i will accomplish anything that is needed.
• Is your main language English? If not, do you know enough English to make sure a conversation with you isn't problematic?
My main language is not English. It is Bengali. If you want to know more about my personal history, pm me. Yes, I know enough English to make good  conversation.
• How often do you play on the server?
I play on this server pretty often. In past, I was an avid factions player. However, due to circumstances with my faction, I quit. I stopped playing for a long time but picked MC back up recently. This server fits my ideals perfectly.
• Do you have any enemies or allies? If so, who are your biggest enemies and allies?
No, not yet. I like to make friends, but I fancy rivalry as well!
Yes, I have been in a previous group by the name of "Redemption." Very nice group. I helped one of their members build a structure at spawn as well as fight alongside them against another group whose name I do not recall.
I play pretty often now actually. My classes are over so I'm mostly free.
• How much of your time spent on Minecraft do you contribute to Standard Survival?
This question is similar if not the same with the above question, "How often do you play on the server?" As I stated before, I am free most of the time and since I quit factions a while ago, I play and will play a lot on this server.
• Do you disagree with any of the rules? If so, which rules and why do you disagree with them?
Yes. I do not like the fact that one has to completely abandon his/her task for the time being when someone with a higher rank in the group asks them to do something. I feel like that is a bit too strict. However, everything else seems pretty good. Besides the point I mentioned above, I really like the succinct guidelines.
2 likes 0 dislikes Edited by ATaleof2Cities 2016-05-30T21:39:33+00:00

2016-05-30T23:57:27+00:00

About 4 months
2 years
No.
No
Just because
Building
Yes
a few times a week at least
My biggest enemy is feben
Not really, just my own.
A few times a week, at least.
I would like my own locked chest. I have very important things.
2 likes 0 dislikes

2016-05-31T16:13:51+00:00

iLoveToSex
Looking at my profile, I have been playing for 10 hours and 40 mins.
I have been playing for about 2 years. (i considered the time I took off MC into this.)
No I don't have any that I own.
No. I came here fresh on Standard Survival IV.
That is a good question. I am not well versed with all the groups here yet, so I can't find a direct reason to join this group, Scandinavia. However, I am looking for a mature group to join. I have seen this young man Chakra in plenty conversations in chat, and he seems pretty mature and has a good sense of humor. I find this appealing, and I am guessing most of his group members are the same.
Sexting other females who play Minecraft.  I am also well versed in the Building department. I love to make structures. I like to say i'm up-to-par in the PvP department as well. Those are my most prominent skills, however I am an all rounded player, so i will accomplish anything that is needed.
My main language is not English. It is Bengali. If you want to know more about my personal history, pm me. Yes, I know enough English to make good  conversation.
I play on this server pretty often. In past, I was an avid factions player. However, due to circumstances with my faction, I quit. I stopped playing for a long time but picked MC back up recently. This server fits my ideals perfectly.
No, not yet. I like to make friends, but I fancy rivalry as well!
Yes, I have been in a previous group by the name of "Redemption." Very nice group. I helped one of their members build a structure at spawn as well as fight alongside them against another group whose name I do not recall.
I play pretty often now actually. My classes are over so I'm mostly free.
• How much of your time spent on Minecraft do you contribute to Standard Survival?
This question is similar if not the same with the above question, "How often do you play on the server?" As I stated before, I am free most of the time and since I quit factions a while ago, I play and will play a lot on this server.
Yes. I do not like the fact that one has to completely abandon his/her task for the time being when someone with a higher rank in the group asks them to do something. I feel like that is a bit too strict. However, everything else seems pretty good. Besides the point I mentioned above, I really like the succinct guidelines.

Thank you for taking the time to apply. Orders are not given often; this is only when something vital is missing or at stake, and it is only asked to be done as soon as possible, not demanded at that moment. Rules have been slightly modified to be more user-friendly.
I will tell you the answer in-game soon.

Mobliterated

About 4 months
2 years
No.
No
Just because
Building
Yes
a few times a week at least
My biggest enemy is feben
Not really, just my own.
A few times a week, at least.
I would like my own locked chest. I have very important things.

Thank you for taking the time to apply. This rule may change later on to more than one double chest, but I still must be the owner of the locks. I don't want any locks that I can't get rid of on the spot in case I must modify the base and it obstructs or delays the modification. Your personal items and belongings will be safe and not tampered with. All general items such as iron, gold, wood, etc. will be in organized chests with access to all members. Do not take general resources from the chests and place them in your own personal chest(s). I will find out. If you wish to have your own personal iron, go out and mine your own and that's all yours. I will not demand the iron you mine to be given to the group, but it would be greatly appreciated.
I will tell you the answer in-game soon.
1 like 0 dislikes Edited by Chakra 2016-05-31T16:14:28+00:00

2016-06-01T01:37:51+00:00

• How long have you been playing on the server? Almost a year

• How long have you played Minecraft itself? 1.3? I played before the nether was a thing.

• Do you have any alternative accounts that I may or should know about? Nope!

• Did you play before the most recent reset, on Standard Survival III? No sir.

• Why would you like to join Scandinavia? I want to be like the cool kids.

• What're your most prominent skills in Minecraft? Not much, pranks?

• Is your main language English? If not, do you know enough English to make sure a conversation with you isn't problematic? Que?

• How often do you play on the server? Too much

• Do you have any enemies or allies? If so, who are your biggest enemies and allies? No I love everyone and everyone loves me.

• Have you been in a previous faction/group? If so, which one(s)? This would be my first one.

• How often do you play Minecraft? Too much

• Do you disagree with any of the rules? If so, which rules and why do you disagree with them? You should always be able to flame. I also don't like being bossed around.
0 likes 0 dislikes

2016-06-01T05:31:54+00:00

Since the last few months of SSIII

I'm not 100% sure on that.

My accounts are Communist_Theta, Pirsephy, and Persephinie. I plan to have Pirsephy in Scandi, Communist_Theta in thrace, and Persephinie leading the Amazons. Other commitments include aiding and assisting Grinder.

Yes, I played the last few months of SSIII.

Well, as you have noticed, my group basically quit on me several months back. The fact that Chakra has been around right up to the end of days makes me feel a bit more comfortable about the prospect of having a group that sticks to it. True, I can always join Grinder; but I am fairly confident of my ability to work with them regardless of what group I am officially in. And the lure of Scandinavia is that it has players joining who I have not teamed with in the past. I would like the opportunity to build more relationships and expand my bridges.

Nether Goddess.

If I am allowed to join, Scandinavia will have its own fully functioning Wither Farm at a location of your choosing, including as many or as few amenities as you prefer. Amenities that I have included with my basic forts in the past are as follows: On sight enchanting, overworld bed and brewing station, wheat and melon farms, storage rooms, cow and chicken farms, rail systems to and from the fort, intricate networks of trails both obvious and discreet, and full sets of beacons. I highly recommend the beacons, once we have enough.

I don't plan on topping the leaderboard for wither kills in SSV, but rather helping others to create the tools they need to fulfill their dreams of Nether Domination.

English, yes.

Usually daily, but sometimes I take a few days off.

Grinder, Diego, Gamma, Frizz, Hannah, and a few others are my allies. Actually, I think that the bulk of my allies have been absorbed into Grinder for SSV. I would also include Tbone, Commie, Wormy, Brett, and Brian. Whomever ends up in Amazons will be an ally as well.

Enemies include blueshaft69, wolfella_vengeance, and those damn kids who won't get their TNT off my lawn!

I have been in Thrace, Grinder, and Redemption.

Daily.

I would like to aggravate and flame wolf for no reason. Unless "It's fun" counts as a valid reason.
0 likes 0 dislikes

2016-06-01T05:57:55+00:00

R3vn

• How long have you been playing on the server? Almost a year

• How long have you played Minecraft itself? 1.3? I played before the nether was a thing.

• Do you have any alternative accounts that I may or should know about? Nope!

• Did you play before the most recent reset, on Standard Survival III? No sir.

• Why would you like to join Scandinavia? I want to be like the cool kids.

• What're your most prominent skills in Minecraft? Not much, pranks?

• Is your main language English? If not, do you know enough English to make sure a conversation with you isn't problematic? Que?

• How often do you play on the server? Too much

• Do you have any enemies or allies? If so, who are your biggest enemies and allies? No I love everyone and everyone loves me.

• Have you been in a previous faction/group? If so, which one(s)? This would be my first one.

• How often do you play Minecraft? Too much

• Do you disagree with any of the rules? If so, which rules and why do you disagree with them? You should always be able to flame. I also don't like being bossed around.

Thank you for taking the time to apply. The rules aren't meant to enslave or feel dominant and controlling; it's more ensuring the protection and safety of our items, our base, and our fellow members, as well as maintaining a sense of stability. The only factor of "dominance" pertaining to the rules and our group is when I own all locks for reasons mentioned in my previous post and asking a group member to do something for the group (e.g. mining, building, farming, raiding, collecting, gathering, breeding, etc.) but only as soon as possible. I won't force a group member to do anything. The rule "not to flame anybody for no good reason" was directed at more personal attacks, not troll-like flaming. I do not care about that. Personal attacks are sort of a given ever since ATA was banned, so for that reason, I removed the rule "not to flame anybody for no good reason." I will tell you the answer in-game.

Persephinie

Since the last few months of SSIII

I'm not 100% sure on that.

My accounts are Communist_Theta, Pirsephy, and Persephinie. I plan to have Pirsephy in Scandi, Communist_Theta in thrace, and Persephinie leading the Amazons. Other commitments include aiding and assisting Grinder.

Yes, I played the last few months of SSIII.

Well, as you have noticed, my group basically quit on me several months back. The fact that Chakra has been around right up to the end of days makes me feel a bit more comfortable about the prospect of having a group that sticks to it. True, I can always join Grinder; but I am fairly confident of my ability to work with them regardless of what group I am officially in. And the lure of Scandinavia is that it has players joining who I have not teamed with in the past. I would like the opportunity to build more relationships and expand my bridges.

Nether Goddess.

If I am allowed to join, Scandinavia will have its own fully functioning Wither Farm at a location of your choosing, including as many or as few amenities as you prefer. Amenities that I have included with my basic forts in the past are as follows: On sight enchanting, overworld bed and brewing station, wheat and melon farms, storage rooms, cow and chicken farms, rail systems to and from the fort, intricate networks of trails both obvious and discreet, and full sets of beacons. I highly recommend the beacons, once we have enough.

I don't plan on topping the leaderboard for wither kills in SSV, but rather helping others to create the tools they need to fulfill their dreams of Nether Domination.

English, yes.

Usually daily, but sometimes I take a few days off.

Grinder, Diego, Gamma, Frizz, Hannah, and a few others are my allies. Actually, I think that the bulk of my allies have been absorbed into Grinder for SSV. I would also include Tbone, Commie, Wormy, Brett, and Brian. Whomever ends up in Amazons will be an ally as well.

Enemies include blueshaft69, wolfella_vengeance, and those damn kids who won't get their TNT off my lawn!

I have been in Thrace, Grinder, and Redemption.

Daily.

I would like to aggravate and flame wolf for no reason. Unless "It's fun" counts as a valid reason.

Thank you for taking the time to apply. The rule "not to flame anybody for no good reason" was directed at more personal attacks, not troll-like flaming. I do not care about that. Personal attacks are sort of a given ever since ATA was banned, so for that reason, I removed the rule "not to flame anybody for no good reason." I will tell you the answer in-game.

P.S.
I'm going to need a picture of yourself to prove that you're a "grown-up."
For science.
1 like 0 dislikes

2016-06-01T06:43:38+00:00

• Age 14

• How long have you been playing on the server? Like 1 year and a half

• How long have you played Minecraft itself? 2 years

• Do you have any alternative accounts that I may or should know about? No

• Did you play before the most recent reset, on Standard Survival III? Yess

• Why would you like to join Scandinavia? Nice peope, and i can bring my miencraf skills into the group like mining diamonds for everyone and slave

• What're your most prominent skills in Minecraft? Mining

• Is your main language English? If not, do you know enough English to make sure a conversation with you isn't problematic? Cyka blyat

• How often do you play on the server? Depends, i can play a lot during summer

• Do you have any enemies or allies? If so, who are your biggest enemies and allies? Halo and rampage are allies, greeeks are enemies

• Have you been in a previous faction/group? If so, which one(s)? Caekland redemption bretts group paloma and old pigeon

• How often do you play Minecraft? Often

• Do you disagree with any of the rules? If so, which rules and why do you disagree with them? Best rules although why cant everyone have their private lock with them as owners?
0 likes 0 dislikes

2016-06-01T07:17:45+00:00

Zanito
• Age 14

• How long have you been playing on the server? Like 1 year and a half

• How long have you played Minecraft itself? 2 years

• Do you have any alternative accounts that I may or should know about? No

• Did you play before the most recent reset, on Standard Survival III? Yess

• Why would you like to join Scandinavia? Nice peope, and i can bring my miencraf skills into the group like mining diamonds for everyone and slave

• What're your most prominent skills in Minecraft? Mining

• Is your main language English? If not, do you know enough English to make sure a conversation with you isn't problematic? Cyka blyat

• How often do you play on the server? Depends, i can play a lot during summer

• Do you have any enemies or allies? If so, who are your biggest enemies and allies? Halo and rampage are allies, greeeks are enemies

• Have you been in a previous faction/group? If so, which one(s)? Caekland redemption bretts group paloma and old pigeon

• How often do you play Minecraft? Often

• Do you disagree with any of the rules? If so, which rules and why do you disagree with them? Best rules although why cant everyone have their private lock with them as owners?

Thank you for taking the time to apply. This rule may change later on to more than one double chest, but I still must be the owner of the locks. I don't want any locks that I can't get rid of on the spot in case I must modify the base and it obstructs or delays the modification. Your personal items and belongings will be safe and not tampered with. All general items such as iron, gold, wood, etc. will be in organized chests with access to all members. Do not take general resources from the chests and place them in your own personal chest(s). I will find out. If you wish to have your own personal iron, go out and mine your own and that's all yours. I will not demand the iron you mine to be given to the group, but it would be greatly appreciated.
However, the lock ownership rule mainly pertains to the first portion of Standard Survival V, since we will be constantly modifying and making changes to the layout of the base. It will be annoying to have to
wait until you are online in order to remove the lock.
I will tell you the answer in-game.
0 likes 0 dislikes

2016-06-07T19:30:59+00:00

Half a year

Since it got out of alpha.

No.

I found your bases on SS IV quite impressive.
As I've only been wandering around aimlessly on IV, I figured it would be fun to spend my time effectively on the server for once.

Building redstone contraptions (mob grinders, blaze farms, automatic chicken farms, sorting systems, fully automated wheat farms) is something I enjoy making and something I am good at.
Mining, it has to be done, and I can get it done.
Hunting for treasure books (such as Mending).

It's not my native language, but I'm fluent in English.

Not often.

No.

Was part of Asgard for a little while.
They were friendly, but they added Connor to the group, a notorious player and master troll, who then proceeded to kick our asses.

Daily.

I'm at your command, but don't expect me to be online too often.
When I am, I will be working for the betterment of Scandinavia.
1 like 0 dislikes Edited by I3art 2016-06-07T19:33:52+00:00

2016-06-08T21:40:18+00:00

• Age 14 (I am more mature then my age suggests)

Since SS2.
3 years (I don`t know the exact date)
• Do you have any alternative accounts that I may or should know about? I have no alternative accounts.

Yes, I have been playing since SS2.
I usually play alone on servers because even though I can work well with other people and I enjoy to do so, the lack of guidelines, established roles and any form of hierarchy can ruin it for me. But this group seems professional, mature and isn`t plagued with the aforementioned problems.

My most prominent skill in Minecraft is quite unique but very useful on this type of server. Long expeditions in search of bases, this is particularly useful when seeking a new area to build a base or looking for an enemy group`s base. As well as this I can hold my own weight when it comes to PvP and I am experienced with potion brewing/ going on hunts for rare materials. eg;
Mending books or Notch apples.

My first and only fluent language is english.
1.5-2hrs a day on weekdays but that doubles on weekends and holidays.
I have enemies or allies.
I was in Asgard at the start of this Season.
1-2 times a day.
I actually enjoy having obvious and clear rules and a hierarchy system because it is a lack of this in other player groups and factions that can make group play un-enjoyable.
0 likes 0 dislikes Edited by MamboMoose 2016-06-08T21:47:15+00:00

2016-06-08T21:44:02+00:00

Edit:
I have now left Asgard.
0 likes 0 dislikes

2016-06-11T17:01:22+00:00

I think Fabian is rolling over in his SS grave.
0 likes 0 dislikes

2016-06-12T08:02:14+00:00

Wormtyrant

I think your biggest fault is that you're too presumptuous.
0 likes 0 dislikes

2016-06-12T15:46:40+00:00

Feben
Wormtyrant

I think your biggest fault is that you're too presumptuous.

I'm not sure what that means, but I don't think it would be out of bounds to assume he agrees with me.
0 likes 0 dislikes

2016-06-14T19:44:35+00:00

CookieProstate
Hello.

My name is Chakra, and I'm a moderator and potential leader of the group Scandinavia.

Scandinavia is a group consisting of efficient and knowledgeable players who strive for success, and I would like to open up our gates to welcome new potential recruits to the group.

Before I start off with the application itself, I would like to mention a few things. Like a lot of groups, there are rules and guidelines to follow when you are a member of Scandinavia. This list includes but is not limited to:

• Do not modify group structures unless given clear permission from a moderator or myself to do so.

• Comply with given orders. As a member of the group, you are expected to do as you are told if the order comes from a higher rank. If you are currently doing something at the time, leave it and return to it when the job is complete, unless you have a reasonable reason to not do so. We will only ever order members to do a task if it is vital and urgent.

• Spend your time online efficiently. If you're on the server, I expect you to do work that is relevant to the group. Harvesting farms, breeding animals, obtaining XP, writing down ideas on the notice board, and gathering resources are some of the many things to do. You can also use your acquired items to have fun.

• Privately locked chests without access by me are not allowed. All chests, furnaces and other lockable blocks are protected by me. This is to maintain the group and locks. Your items will be safe inside your own chest(s), you do not have to worry about your items being spent. If you for some reason decide to protect one, and if you do not remove the protection on the chest when you are asked to, you will be kicked from the group until further notice. Other group members will also look down on this behavior as it will be seen as theft and disloyalty. It is extra important to maintain the locks which now will have a fundamental impact on the raiding mechanics, implemented in SSV.

• Do not at any time bring a person to the base, and do not give out coordinates to anyone - even though it's a friend of yours - without my permission.

• Jobs will be assigned to each member. I expect jobs to be one of your highest priorities when you are online. If you fail to do a job without a reasonable reason, your dedication to the group will be doubted. You will only be tasked with a job if it truly is important.

• Do not undertake a trade of significant value with players without consulting with a moderator or myself.

• Moderator rank might be obtained if you fulfill four factors; you've been a member for quite some time, you do your jobs well, your loyalty to the group is clear, and you work efficiently. It is possible to have the moderator rank removed if you are doing absolutely nothing, and/or if you are abusing your position.

Breaking these rules repeatedly will result in being kicked from the group until further notice, unless something else has been stated by the moderators or myself.

Thank you for taking your time to read this post, and I am excited to hear from people who're interested in joining the group. I will consider every player.

Regards,

Chakra.

Thank you, Fabian, the founder and leader of Scandinavia since September, 2013, for being such a respectful and phenomenal leader, fellow group member, and friend since I'd joined Scandinavia. I hope to carry on the legacy of Scandinavia through the next generation of Standard Survival at least half as well as you did. Cheers.

Im 14
I've been playing standard for 3 years
I played minecraft for 4 years
No alts
Yes I did play ss III
I want to join because Zanito inspired me
In minecraft I'm the best pvper obviously
I speak asian
Have no allies and everyone is my enemy sometimes
I've been in no groups except the ones I created myself
I play minecraft everyday
I feel like your rules are fair
0 likes 0 dislikes

2016-06-14T19:50:08+00:00

AsianDee
CookieProstate
Hello.

Regards,

Chakra.

Im 14
I've been playing standard for 3 years
I played minecraft for 4 years
No alts
Yes I did play ss III
I want to join because Zanito inspired me
In minecraft I'm the best pvper obviously
I speak asian
Have no allies and everyone is my enemy sometimes
I've been in no groups except the ones I created myself
I play minecraft everyday
I feel like your rules are fair

VOUCH
0 likes 0 dislikes

2016-06-15T15:35:06+00:00

• Age - 19

• How long have you been playing on the server? A short time over a year.

• How long have you played Minecraft itself? Same amount of time i have played on this server.

• Do you have any alternative accounts that I may or should know about? Nope.

• Did you play before the most recent reset, on Standard Survival III? I played just over a month of ss3 before it reset.

• Why would you like to join Scandinavia? Because it's where the cool kids are.

• What're your most prominent skills in Minecraft? Mining, I'm not to bad at making villager breeders/farms.

Nique ta mere
• Do you have any enemies or allies? If so, who are your biggest enemies and allies? eZpZ + Soviet are pretty much my only allies.

• Have you been in a previous faction/group? If so, which one(s)? Caekland, then my Solo group for 95% of ss4.

• How often do you play Minecraft? At the moment, not that often. Main reasons being - I got bored of playing in a solo group.

• Do you disagree with any of the rules? If so, which rules and why do you disagree with them? I agree to all rules.
0 likes 0 dislikes Edited by Ares 2016-06-15T15:36:01+00:00

2016-06-15T15:36:34+00:00

Bretttzilla
• Age - 19

• How long have you been playing on the server? A short time over a year.

• How long have you played Minecraft itself? Same amount of time i have played on this server.

• Do you have any alternative accounts that I may or should know about? Nope.

• Did you play before the most recent reset, on Standard Survival III? I played just over a month of ss3 before it rest.

• Why would you like to join Scandinavia? Because it's where the cool kids are.

• What're your most prominent skills in Minecraft? Mining, I'm not to bad at making villager breeders/farms.

Nique ta mere
• Do you have any enemies or allies? If so, who are your biggest enemies and allies? eZpZ + Soviet are pretty much my only allies.

• Have you been in a previous faction/group? If so, which one(s)? Caekland, then my Solo group for 95% of ss4.

• How often do you play Minecraft? At the moment, not that often. Main reasons being - I got bored of playing in a solo group.

• Do you disagree with any of the rules? If so, which rules and why do you disagree with them? I agree to all rules.

V0UCH
0 likes 0 dislikes
You must login before you can post a reply